Photo

wXw Lockdown 2020; Night Two

Results

5 replies to this topic

#1 TheHardk0reIk0n

• 925 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Warning

This event may contain strong adult themes which are not intended for our younger audience. We strongly encourage anyone out there, do not try any of the wrestling action contained within these results at home. We have adjusted our content to because we're changing with the current and unfortunately massive global pandemic going on right now.

Presents

Monday, June 29, 2020

LIVE! From the Wolfe Russo Arena at The Pit in Las Vegas, Nevada!

The show opens to video footage from WXW's previous televised events and the opening pyrotechnics hit blast throughout the arena and "Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi begins to rock throughout the empty arena's public address system. Then spotlights circle around the arena as the empty arena is shown in a wide angle shot.

A recorded chant plays over the arena's public address system that echos throughout the empty arena.

WXW!

WXW!

WXW!

WXW!

An pink fog begins to roll into the arena, then strobes go off at the entrance way and pyrotechnics begins shooting from ramp upwards into the empty arena's roof. Social media posts and live videos are shown of the fanatics enjoying the episode from home and pictures of themselves flashing on the video walls.

Rena Williams
"Welcome to night two of wXw Lockdown 2020 on pay-per-view!"

Sasha Clay
"In just a moment, we are kicking night two off with Playbox Incorporated versus The Angels of Darkness in a 5-on-5 Wargames Elimination Match in our opening match."

Calliope Norris
"We are moments away from crowning a NEW! WXW Unified Pure Champion! the reigning, defending and undisputed WXW Combat Champion Serenity Hunter versus the record setting, reigning, defending and undisputed WXW Pure Champion and the most decorated WXW Superstar Jennifer Enigma."

Rena Williams
"The Main Event tonight features three rising stars in this business, the reigning, defending and undisputed WXW World Champion Summer Bliss versus the WXW World Champions Briefcase Holder Justice Orton-Cross and the former WXW World Champion Necra Octavian Kane!"

Calliope Norris
"It's time! Let's go to the ring!"

The cameras circle around the empty arena one more time and then we now enter the ring with Richie Rockstone as he readies himself to make the introductions.

#2 TheHardk0reIk0n

• 925 posts

Posted A week ago

OPENER

5-on-5 WarGames Elimination Match

Every competitor from each faction will compete in this match. Eliminations may occur by any means necessary inside the cages.

The Angels of Darkness ⦿ versus ⦿ The Playbox Incorporated

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Richie Rockstone
"The following contest is a Five-on-Five WarGames Match!"

Generic music plays and Playbox Incorporated come out.

Richie Rockstone
"Introducing first; they are Playbox Incorporated!!!!!"

Generic music plays and The Angels of Darkness come out.

Rena Williams
"And their opponents; they are The Angels of Darkness!!!!!"

The music dies down and the referees secure members of both teams into their respective shark cages on the ramp.

Rena Williams
"Maxine Rush and Cindy-Louise are starting out the match. Rush quickly leaps and hits a quick springboard stunner as Cindy-Louise walks right into it."

Sasha Clay
"Rush begins dropping elbow after elbow trying to drive the wind further out Cindy-Louise’s lungs."

Calliope Norris
"Rush not wasting much time, she knows in less than 30 seconds Cindy-Louise could have a partner released."

Rena Williams
"Rush picks up Cindy-Louise and lawn darts Cindy-Louise into the steel cage support brace face first."

Calliope Norris
"Cindy-Louise is busted wide open after that shot."

TEN…

NINE…

EIGHT…

SEVEN…

SIX…

FIVE…

FOUR…

THREE…

TWO…

ONE!

A buzzard goes off and spotlights show the referees are releasing …

Suddenly, everyone from The Bloodline rushes out and takes out the referees with chains and they close up the shark cages of both The Angels of Darkness and Playbox Incorporated.

Calliope Norris
"The Bloodline turns their attention towards the ring and Rush is an awkward position here."

Only three members of The Bloodline walk to ringside, they take out the outside referees and commandeer the keys to the locks.

Sasha Clay
"Cindy-Louise stirs, wipes the crimson from her face and she stands up and faces towards Rush. As The Bloodline rushes in Cindy-Louise turns and gets in a fight with Danielle Scott, she sends Danielle out the door as fast as she came in and Victoria Scott rocks Cindy-Louise with a hard left hand and sends her crashing to the outside of the ring into the barricades."

A referee runs down, she immediately throws an X signal with her arms and calls for the bell to ring.

Rena Williams
"Rush now left to fend for herself."

Sasha Clay
"A group of other women from the WXW locker room come out and some sprint to the cage, another woman cuts the locks with lock cutters and releases both teams from their prisons."

Rena Williams
"All the women surround members of The Bloodline!"

Rena Williams
"This is insane."

Sasha Clay
"The Bloodline all turn and begin fighting their way to the exits, they all manage to escape into the stands."

The show goes to a quick vignette for the next match while everyone clears out.

#3 TheHardk0reIk0n

• 925 posts

Posted A week ago

MIDCARD

WXW Pure Championship

WXW Pure Championship & WXW Combat Championship

Iron Woman Hell in a Cell Championship Unification Match

The champion who wins the most falls, takes the match and unifies both championships.

Serenity Hunter © ⦿ versus ⦿ Jennifer Enigma ©

Richie Rockstone
"The following contest is an Iron Woman Hell in a Cell Unification Match! The most falls won in 30 minutes will win the match! The WXW Combat Championship will be absorbed by the WXW Pure Championship!"

The song I Bring The Darkness (End of Days) starts to blast over the PA system. When the lead singer says the following words.

I bring the darkness, I am the thunder
I come from Hell and I'll pull you under
I'll make you feel the wrath of my ways
I'll make you reel, I'll be your end of days

That's when the beautiful woman who is known as "Lady Huntress" starts to come on out being accompanied to the ring by her manager/bodyguard Andrew Reigns. She evily smiles as the following words are said as she is seen walking on down to the ring.

Out of the ashes a clear light will shine
A power like the sun, but the heat is all mine
Blinding to all those too close to the light
I'll bury your souls in the dark of the night.

She is seen walking on up to the top of the ring steps still smiling. She goes inside of the ring and goes to each corner to wave to the fans as the following words are spoken.

I come from Hell and I'll pull you under
I'll make you feel the wrath of my ways
I'll make it real, I'll bring you end of days
(End, end, end, end of days).

Underground, you’ll make no sound
Got nowhere left to go
Things begin, but then they end
The truth it hurts to know

I watch with wonder, as you go under
Words to the unwise
Story’s ending, I’m attending
The scene of your demise

I come from Hell and I’ll pull you under
I’ll make you feel the wrath of my ways
I’ll make it real, I’ll bring you end of days

The song finishes with Serenity trash talking into the nearest camera and say what she wants to do to her opponent.

Richie Rockstone
"Introducing first, hailing from London, England but now residing in New York City and weighing in at 130 pounds! The reigning, defending and undisputed last WXW Combat Champion, she is the "Lady Huntress" Serenity Hunter!!!!!"

”A Demon’s Fate” by Within Temptation plays over the public address system echoing throughout the arena. The wXw Fanatics begin to boo loudly as Jennifer steps out onto the stage with her barbed wire staff and then she looks around at all the video screens before taking her time walking down to ringside and the wXw Fanatics continue to boo her. Jennifer climbs into the ring and begins prancing around the ring and smiling sadistically at the camera in a mocking way towards the wXw Fanatics that are shown on the video screens. She then unhooks the wXw Pure Championship belt, She rubs the title belt and kisses it and then hands the title belt over to the referee for safe keeping.

Richie Rockstone
"And her opponent, hailing from Transyvania, Romania and weighing in at 135 pounds! The reigning, defending and undisputed WXW Pure Champion, she is "Your Dark Mistress, The Demon Witch" Jennifer Enigma!!!!!"

The cell door is slammed shut as the referee shoved the belts out to another referee for safe keeping. The referee then calls for the bell to ring as the cell door is chained and locked.

Rena Williams
"Enigma already sizing up Hunter, she lunges and manages to snatch Hunter by the ankles and flip her around then releasing Hunter with a buckle bomb of sorts to crash into the steel cell surrounding them."

Sasha Clay
"Enigma doesn't waste any time, she grabs Hunter and rakes her face across the cell."

Calliope Norris
"Enigma is vicious tonight."

Rena Williams
"You would be vicious too if your forced to enter this monstrosity of a steel structure and defend the championship you've busted your ass for!"

Sasha Clay
"Calm down. Enigma grabs onto her barbed wire staff "stitches" and pulls it inside the cell. Hunter gets up, her face is bloody, just for a giggle Enigma spits more red liquid in Hunter's face and she can't see. Enigma starts hitting Hunter with the staff and then locks Hunter up and hits Danse Macabre! Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

THREE...!

IT'S OVER!!!

The referee calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Richie Rockstone
"Here is your winner, and still the WXW Pure Champion and the NEW! WXW Combat Champion, "Your Dark Mistress, The Demon Witch" Jennifer Enigma!!!!!"

Rena Williams
"Enigma is victorious, she made short work of the now former WXW Combat Champion, Serenity Hunter."

Sasha Clay
"This should be a celebration!"

Enigma picks up Hunter's body and dumps her to the floor. Climbs out onto the apron, jumps down off the apron steps on the former WXW Combat Champion and stands on her for what seems like 30 seconds and heads up the ramp and into the backstage area as her music fades out and her entrance video fades off the video wall.

Referee
"I don't know what to say, regardless that was a disrespectful act of cowardliness to dump her defeated opponent and then step on her to leave, heartless would be one word to describe that."

Calliope Norris
"Just a way she likes to send a message, don't mess with the WXW Pure Champion Jennifer Enigma."

#4 TheHardk0reIk0n

• 925 posts

Posted A week ago

MAIN EVENT

WXW World Championship

Triple Jeopardy Pyramid of Death Match

A tripled tiered cage structure shaped like a steppe pyramid with weapons attached in strategic spots all the way up the structure. The object of the match is to start at the very top of the pyramid cage structure and make your way down to the bottom to retrieve the WXW World Championship hanging 15 feet above by means of one ladder attached inside the cage at some point higher in the pyramid cage structure.

Summer Bliss © ⦿ versus ⦿ Necra Octavian Kane ⦿ versus ⦿ Justice Orton-Cross

Richie Rockstone
"The following contest is a Triple Jeopardy Pyramid of Death Match! It is for the WXW World Championship!"

Entrance #1

Richie Rockstone
"Introducing the challengers!"

Richie takes a deep breath.

Richie Rockstone
"Hailing from Isle of the Gods, Greece! And weighing at 127 pounds! She is the “Queen of the Dead” Necra Octavian Kane!!!!!"

Light a Fire begins to play over the pa system and then Justice walks out onto the ramp with her arms in the air.  Her thumb, index finger, and pinky would also be pointed upwards on both hands as well.  When the sentence "Let me light a fire in you tonight" plays she bends down a bit then straightens herself back out as pyro goes off.  Justice continues to the ring with a smirk on her face before climbing onto the stairs.  When she would get half way onto the apron she turned her back to the ropes then did a backflip over them.  With both feet on the ground she would go over to each side of the ring smirking as the fans had mixed reactions towards her.

Richie Rockstone
"Hailing from St Louis, Missouri! And weighing at 126 pounds! She is Justice Orton-Cross!!!!!"

Red and blue lights circle the arena as Pour Some Sugar on me blares throughout the arena as Summer Woods appears on the entrance ramp. She bends forward and blows kisses to the fans as her manager Autumn Bliss stands behind her and spanks lightly. Summer stands up and grabs Autum's hand and they walk down the ramp and climb up on the apron of the ring. They share a kiss before they enter the ring and walk to the middle of the ring where Autumn stands behind Summer who has her hands raised in the air. Autumn then runs her hands down Summer's body slapping Summer's backside one more time before walking out of the ring.

Richie Rockstone
"Hailing from London, England but now resides in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! And weighing at 120 pounds! The reigning, defending and undisputed WXW World Champion! She is “The British Bombshell” Summer Bliss!!!!!"

The referee orders all the doors locked, the competitors already lifted by scissor crane to the very top of the pyramid structure and then the doors shut behind them. A rope ladder, a barbed wire baseball bat, a cattle stun gun, a staple gun and several more items are placed around the top part of the structure. The official calls for the bell to ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rena Williams
"The ominous steel structure that sits before us, three women here tonight could very well shorten their ring careers."

Sasha Clay
"It will shorten their careers!"

Calliope Norris
"Cross and Kane circle around Bliss, Bliss grabs onto Cross and Bliss and DDTs them both hard onto the floor of the first cage!"

Rena Williams
"The cage floor nearly gave way as she hit those DDTs. Bliss gets up and walks straight over to the rope ladder, she gets close to the trap door built into the floor and sets the rope ladder."

Sasha Clay
"Bliss ascends rung by rung until she reaches the second floor, Bliss tries to pull the ladder down but can’t get it off the trap door and Cross slides down. Cross immediately starts battling with Bliss, the champion going toe to toe with an absolute ring general."

Calliope Norris
"Absolutely, Cross is that and more."

Rena Williams
"Kane reaches the second cage and grabs a shovel off the wall, she smacks Bliss in the back of the head with it and tries to do the same to Cross and Cross ducks, LIGHTS OUT!!!"

Sasha Clay
"Kane and Cross fall through the trap door some 15 feet down. The rope ladder starts to fall and somehow Bliss digs down deep and grabs the ladder before it falls and dashes her chances of retaining."

Calliope Norris
"Cross is livid, she looks around realizing the title hanging high above the ring, some 15 feet latched onto the cage but Bliss manages to get the rope ladder attached to the trap door, slides down it and tries to swing the rope ladder towards the belt."

Rena Williams
"Cross manages to grab onto the rope ladder at the very bottom and swings the ladder the other way, the trap door gives way and Bliss falls landing onto Kane."

Sasha Clay
"This is a big opportunity for Cross, she walks over to the cage wall and ascends it, taking a look back every so often as she ascends."

Calliope Norris
"A wooden card table stretched across a corner allows her to have a platform to sit on top of to rest her fingers, she warms her hands."

Rena Williams
"Cross notices a cross beam just above her and grabs hold of the beam in strategic spots before venturing out and takes a breath and begins shimmering her way by her hands towards the prize of the evening, the WXW World Championship."

Calliope Norris
"Kane has recovered and sees what Cross is doing and begins ascending the cage, she finds the other part of the cross beam on her side of the cage."

Sasha Clay
"There is no table or ledge there, Kane breathes and starts to walk across by her hands and the two women somehow meet in the middle."

Rena Williams
"Both women kick at the title and each other, but Kane realizes that if they kick the title it may fall into the hands of the champion."

Calliope Norris
"Kane manages to wrap her legs around the championship and uses her hands to get a little closer."

Sasha Clay
"It looks like Kane is going to be the champion for a second time, she would set the record of most World Championships reigns won in WXW."

Rena Williams
"Cross lets go of the beam for a split second then grabs back on, she swings and kicks Kane square in the teeth, Kane’s hands are shaky, for these women this must be so nerve wracking."

Cross kicks again this time into Kane’s left knee and then again, Kane drops her grip on the title and is swinging out of control. Kane drops to the floor some 15 feet down, Cross uses her legs to grab onto the title belt, she reaches down with one hand and detaches the WXW World Championship belt from the hook. Then she drops it, still hanging above the ring.

The referee immediately calls for the bell to be rung.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The referees open all the doors, they pull a large pink cushion type mat thing into the cage and they allow Cross to let go of the cage and she falls next to the WXW World Championship belt.

Richie Rockstone
"Here is your winner and NEW! WXW World Champion, Justice Orton-Cross!!!!!"

Rena Williams
"Justice Orton-Cross is the brand new WXW World Champion!"

The lights suddenly shut off and moments later they return and Necra is gone.

Calliope Norris
"Whoa! Necra Kane just disappeared from inside the cage."

Sasha Clay
"She did indeed, congratulations are in order for all three women. Through falling several feet down cage after cage and the ring canvas and scaling a rope ladder and a cage, this match has been insane."

Calliope Norris
"It didn’t go down as I expected, but what came out of this match was truly extreme in my book."

Rena Williams
"Mine too. Now, unfortunately we have to say goodbye from Las Vegas, see you all on our next episode of Flashpoint."

Calliope Norris
"The next one is the 30th Flashpoint in our promotion’s history, from humble beginnings to great matches."

Sasha Clay
"From all of us here, take care, stay safe!"

Calliope Norris
"PEACE!!!!"

The show ends with still pictures of the crazy match we all just witnessed on pay-per-view and we catch a live shot of Justice receiving roses from her husband and an embrace of their child. The pay-per-view show then fades out.

#5 TheHardk0reIk0n

• 925 posts

Posted A week ago

A voice begins echoing through the arena, it’s Luke Diamond.

Luke Diamond
"Whow! Whow! Whow! Don't roll them end credits just yet. All you ladies here in the back, some of you ladies may be involved in the WXW Devil's Night 2020 Halloween Ladder Match! You'll find out very soon."

Rena Williams
"Whow! Big news!"

Luke Diamond
"That’s not all, The Bloodline ⦿ versus ⦿ The Angels of Darkness ⦿ versus ⦿ Playbox Incorporated will happen, oh yes! The winners of that match will challenge the WXW Tag Team Champions for the championships, whomever they may be at the time."

Sasha Clay
"Whow! Big news again!"

Luke Diamond
"That’s not all, nope! The winners of the WXW World Championship and the WXW Pure Championship will fight to unify the championships in the WXW Femme Fatale Championship!"

Calliope Norris
"Whow! Big news again!"

Luke Diamond
"So, clear the ring and ringside area while I put this show to rest! Peace!"

#6 TheHardk0reIk0n

• 925 posts

Posted A week ago

Thanks to all who sent in ideas for this card, I appreciate all of us working together to make WXW better.

Congratulations are in order to our new champions for their effort and determination to get where you're tonight.

Thank you to Sandra on her last show for WXW (maybe forever), I hope you do still come to the website and see what everyone are up to.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Results

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users