Photo

Introduction ThreadIntroduce yourself

5 replies to this topic

#1 Luke Diamond

• 4 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 10:12 PM

Fellow wXw members, 

I know a bulk of people here talk on Facebook or other social media outlets but I figure it will be a great idea to introduce ourselves on this board as well and get to know each other a little better. This thread will greatly benefit not only us but mostly to newcomers who are just joining us. 

Don't have to tell much, but perhaps the wrestlers you handle in the wXw any maybe something about yourself.

I'll start.

I'm Luke Diamond, recently named the Director of Authority of wXw. My real name is Bryce. I've been in the e-fed game under various names for more than a decade long. My first character's name was Sean Smith (lol).

I've been out of the game for quite some time. I recently returned wanting to get in behind the scenes and help out as far as booking/writing angles and matches for members which is my current role here in wXw. I've been here for about a month and have been enjoying it ever since!

How about you?

Cheers,
LD

#2 Stella Major

• 158 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 04:57 AM

Let me be first handler real name Martin the oldtimers knew my as Tum Tum the grey hairy manager/spokes person/wrestler last 25 years.

Like rest when can help I do sorry will Never write your promo or put you over because are a friend 90% of handlers here say same. When you off-character piss me off you will hear it. Also do I program(feud) I respect that person and reversed. I create my characters self,sometimes other gave my advice how.

#3 Angels of Darkness

• 36 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 11:40 PM

Hey,

This is Mark here. 

I'm not new here in WXW

I RP as The Angels of Darkness (Tiffany Saints, Kimberly McKnight & Kelly Robinson)

They're coming back to WXW to cause destruction and chaos and win back their WXW World Tag Team Championships

#4 Shotzi Wolfe

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 10:41 AM

Hi I'm Shotzi Wolfe my handlers name is Lexi Havoc. She is known everywhere and I'm joining her and Serenity Hunter in their now faction Havoc Hunters.

#5 Valerie Valour

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 12:54 AM

Hello WXW universe! Al here. Handler of Valerie Valour.

Pretty sure I know most of you guyz and girlz except for Luke. Welcome Luke! Glad to have you on board. =)

Val will be making her return to the fed soon enough in a managerial role (Got an App up in case you missed it :P)

But I'll have her compete should the need ever arise. Really excited to be working with you all again. You can always hit me up to go over storylines/angles and stuff. :D

#6 Hannah Stanton

• 16 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 01:09 PM

Should do this. 

I'm Peter and I play Hannah Stanton and her manager / person making sure decision for her Dr Gina Riggs. Had a lot of fun here hope it's continues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users