Height: 5'3"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Hometown/Billed From:  St. Louis, Missouri 

Alignment/Disposition:
- [x] Tweener

Tendency to Cheat:
- [x] Sometimes

Motivation to Compete:
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.

Fighting Style: Technical

Wrestler similar to: Brie Bella

Signature Match: Always the side kick to Justice Orton she has never had the opportunities that have been given to Justice so it is hard to say.

Favorite Weapons: Steel Chair or Kendo Stick

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: Beautiful Life (Brie Bella's Theme)

Entrance Description: As the words "Brie Mode" begin to hit the pa system Brianna walks out onto the top of the ramp in her black Converse shoes, black fishnet tights under a pair of her jeans shorts, and a red tshirt with her logo on it before looking at the fans for a moment.  She points to them then walks down the ramp high fiving a few of the younger fans sitting ringside.  Once at the ring she slides hops up sliding under the bottom rope then stands up making her way around the ring pointing to the fans on each side she walks to.  Turning to the camera man she motions into the camera and can be heard saying "It's about to get lit" or some random message but the crowd reaction and music are over the top of her as she speaks.  Talking to the ring announcer for a few seconds she then turns to get focused on what is going on inside the ring.

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s): Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors Takedown

Primary Finisher: Sitout Facebuster

Secondary Finisher(s): Jumping Implant DDT

Special Finisher: Shining Wizard

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

Biography:  Brianna likes to keep her private life separate from her professional life.  In her personal life she would tell you that her parents split when she was five and when her mother remarried later that same year they moved in next door to the Orton family.  She met Justice then and the two quickly became bffs.  The Orton family would talk about stories from the business and Brianna would go over to watch shows at their house.  When they were in high school her twin brother Jackson became involved in the indies and backyard as well allowing both girls to accompany him and getting them spots in their shows.

When she was 16 Brianna would let Justice talk her into leaving home so that they could pursue their love of the business.  She met Sebastian Kane in 2007 who got her first contract.  After training with him for a month or so Brianna took it upon herself to have Anthony "The Enforcer" Cross take over her training as she wanted to learn everything she could possibly learn.  After taking a five year hiatus she would get a call from Charlie Feigel asking her to come back.  Now she has returned to the business and wants to prove that she is more than just a pretty face and the side kick of Justice Orton.  She currently resides in Manhattan, New York and is the godmother to the son of Justice and Enforcer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users