Photo

The Angels of Darkness

No replies to this topic

#1 Angels of Darkness

• 36 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 12:59 AM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . T A G . T E A M ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Please complete this entire form, plus a character profile for each individual member.

Tag Team's Name: 

The Angels of Darkness 

Tag Team's Nicknames (If Applicable):

Tag Team's Members:

Kimberly McKnight (Co-Leader) 141 lb
Tiffany Saints (Co-Leader) 124 lb
Kelly Robinson 120 lb
Maxine Rush 132 lb
Amanda Hall 123 lb
Melissa Hall 150 lb

Tag Team's Combined Weight:

Total Cimbined: 790 lb

Kimberly & Tiffany: 265 lb
Kimberly & Kelly: 261 lb
Kimberly & Maxine: 273 lb
Kimberly & Amanda: 264 lb
Kimberly & Melissa: 291 lb
Tiffany & Kellly: 244 lb
Tiffany & Maxine: 256 lb
Tiffany & Amanda: 247 lb
Tiffany & Melissa: 274 lb
Kelly & Maxine: 252 lb
Kelly & Amanda: 243 lb
Kelly & Melissa: 270 lb
Maxine & Amanda: 255 lb
Maxine & Melissa: 282 lb
Amanda & Melissa: 273 lb

Tag Team's Alignment/Disposition:

- [x] Ruthless Heels

Tag Team's Tendencies to Cheat:

- [x] Often

Tag Team's Motivations to Compete:

- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.

Tag Team's Gimmick:

Female version of The Shield/n.W.o./D-Generation-X, where all six women come out to the ring and then surround the ring as their
opponents are in the middle of the ring. All six women jump onto the ring apron and then they all jump into the ring surrounding their
opponents until the legal two or three wrestlers remain in the ring while the rest of the Angels of Darkness exits the ring and
continues to surround the ring.

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: Rockhouse by Frank Shelly

Entrance Description: Rockhouse by Frank Shelly plays over the arena as The Angels of Darkness make their way through the crowd, 
jumping over the barricade/guard raills before surrounding the ring and then they all jump onto the ring apron and enter the ring circling
their opponents.

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Tag Team's Standard Move(s) List:

Check Kimberly McKnight, Tiffany Saints, Kelly Robinson, Maxine Rush, Amanda Hall and Melissa Hall's separate character pages
for their movesets and finishers 

Tag Team's Signature Move(s) List:

Tag Team's Primary Finishing Move(s) List:

Tag Team's Secondary Finishing Move(s) List:

Tag Team's Special Finishing Move(s) List (If Applicable):

[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Tag Team's Biography: Six women (McKnight, Saints, Robinson, Rush, A. Hall & M. Hall) have joined forces together to form a
stronger version of The Angels of Darkness not afraid to take down anyone or any tag team, stable or faction that dares to get into
their way. They destroy everyone to get what they want and that's championship gold around their sexy well-chiseled waists by any
means necessary. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users