Photo

Melissa Hall

No replies to this topic

#1 Angels of Darkness

• 36 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 12:09 AM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • S U P E R S T A R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Please complete this entire form.

Superstar's Picture Base/CAW Description: 

Allysin Kay (Sienna)

Superstar's Ring Name: 

Melissa Hall

Superstar's Nicknames (If Applicable):

Superstar's Real Name: 

Melissa Hall

Superstar's Birthday: 

November 5, 1987

Superstar's Debut Date: 

December 28, 2008

Superstar's Height: 

5 ft 10 in

Superstar's Weight:

150 lb

Superstar's Hometown/Billed From: 

Los Angeles, California 

Superstar's Alignment/Disposition:

- [x] Ruthless Heel

Superstar's Tendency to Cheat:

- [x] Often

Superstar's Motivation to Compete:

- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.

- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.

- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.

Superstar's Personality: Melissa is a nice girl backstage just like her sister Amanda but once that bell rings,
Melissa also transforms into a wrestling protege. Melissa might not have wrestling blood running through
her veins but after all the training along side her sister Amanda and Maxine Rush, Melissa has become one 
of the top wrestlers in the world.

Superstar's Fighting Style: 

Technical, Brawler, High Flying,

Superstar Is Similar To: 

Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, John Cena

Superstar's Signature Match: 

Steel Cage Match

Superstar's Favorite Weapons:

Steel Chain with the padlock

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Superstar's Entrance Music: 

Rockhouse by Frank Shelley 

Superstar's Entrance Description: 

Rockhouse by Frank Shelley plays over the arena as Melissa Hall
makes her way out to the ring followed by Amanda Hall and Maxine Rush. Evan Rush follows behind
them and then waits in Melissa's corner to give her some last minute advice. Amanda and Maxine hold
the top and middle ropes apart allowing Melissa to enter the ring. They both give her a passionate kiss 
for good luck before the referee asks them to get out of the ring as Melissa waits for her opponent to 
come out next. 

Superstar's Ring Attire: 

Black wrestling tights, black wife beater and black wrestling boots.

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Superstar's Standard Move(s) List:

1. Bitch Slap
2. Dropkick
3. Diving Elbow Drop
4. Lucha DDT
5. Frog Splash
6. Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex
7. Superkick
8. RKO
9. Military Press Slam
10. Split-legged Moonsault

Superstar's Signature Move(s) List:

1. Figure Four Leglock
2. Sharpshooter
3. Pop-up Powerbomb
4. Wheelbarrow Suplex into the Stunner
5. Five Knuckle Shuffle 

Superstar's Primary Finishing Move(s) List:

1. Follow-Up (Attitude Adjustment)
2. G2S (Go To Sleep)

Superstar's Secondary Finishing Move(s) List:

1. Women's Right (Knockout Punch)
2. The Last Ride (Elevated Powerbomb)

Superstar's Special Finishing Move(s) List (If Applicable):

1. The 619 into the Seated Senton (Tiger Feint Kick into the Springboard Senton Splash) 

[ • S U P E R S T A R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Superstar's Biography: 

Melissa broke into the business after seeing how powerful, strong and respectful both
Amanda and Maxine were getting. She worked her ass off busting it in and out of the
smaller venues building a name for herself until she got the call from WXW that she was
selected to receive a tryout match in order to gauge where she was at in terms of her in-ring
abilities and WXW management signed Melissa to a contract so now she's part of
The Angels of Darkness alongside her sister Amanda Hall, Maxine Rush, Kimberly McKnight,
Tiffany Saints and Kelly Robinson. This new stable of the six hottest women in all of sports and 
entertainment called "The Angels of Darkness is going to take over Women's Extreme Wrestling
and rebuild it in their image.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users