Photo

Kelly Robinson

No replies to this topic

#1 Angels of Darkness

• 36 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:40 AM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Felice Herrig (MMA fighter)

Ring Name: Kelly Robinson

Nicknames: Lil Pitbull

Birthday: September 5, 1985

Debut Date: July 25, 2003

Height: 5 ft 4 in

Weight: 120 lb

Hometown/Billed From: San Diego, California

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Ruthless Heel

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Often

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.

Personality: A pissed off white girl who likes to fight.

Fighting Style: Brawler, Technical and High-flyer

Wrestler similar to: Allysin Kay and Rosemary

Signature Match: Falls Count Anywhere Match

Favorite Weapons: Trash Can

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: Rockhouse by Frank Shelley

Entrance Description: Kelly Robinson comes down to the ring followed by her manager Skullbreaker. Kelly enters the ring between the top and middle ropes as Skullbreaker steps over the top rope causing pyro to explode from the top turnbuckles. Skullbreaker exits the ring as Kelly waits for her opponent to come out as Skullbreaker offers her some last minute advice.

Ring Attire: Black wife beater, black wrestling tights, black wrestling boots and white wrestling tape on her wrists.

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s): combination of Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle and Randy Orton

Primary Finisher: The Verdict (F5)

Secondary Finisher: Angel Stone (Tombstone Piledriver)

Special Finisher: Kelly Lock (Ankle Lock)

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: Kelly Robinson has returned to WXW along with her sisters Kimberly McKnight and Tiffany Saints to destroy anyone that dares steps into their way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users