Photo

Tiffany Saints

No replies to this topic

#1 Angels of Darkness

• 36 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 11:42 PM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Amy Dumas (Black hair)

Ring Name: Tiffany Saints

Nicknames: Future Legend

Birthday: April 25, 1983

Debut Date: March 11, 2002

Height: 5 ft 4 in

Weight: 124 lb

Hometown/Billed From: San Diego, California

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Ruthless Heel

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Often

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.

Personality: Fiesty black-haired latina who loves to fight.

Fighting Style: Brawler, Technical and High-flyer

Wrestler similar to: Melina and Lita

Signature Match: Ladder Match

Favorite Weapons: Singapore cane

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: Rockhouse by Frank Shelley

Entrance Description: Tiffany Saints comes down to the ring followed by her manager Skullbreaker. Tiffany enters the ring between the top and middle ropes as Skullbreaker steps over the top rope causing pyro to explode from the top turnbuckles. Skullbreaker exits the ring as Tiffany waits for her opponent to come out as Skullbreaker offers her some last minute advice.

Ring Attire: Black wife beater, black wrestling tights, black wrestling boots and white wrestling tape on her wrists.

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):

Primary Finisher: The Viper Cutter (RKO)

Secondary Finisher: Saints Row (Super Kick)

Special Finisher: Crippled Canadian (Arm-trapped Crossface)

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: Tiffany Saints has returned to WXW along with her sisters Kimberly McKnight and Kelly Robinson to destroy anyone that dares steps into their way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users