Photo

Kimberly McKnight

No replies to this topic

#1 Angels of Darkness

• 36 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 11:03 PM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K19

Salina De La Renta

Ring Name: Kimberly McKnight

Nicknames: The McQueen

Birthday: May 16, 1983

Debut Date: January 21, 2003

Height: 5 ft 8 in

Weight: 141 lb

Hometown/Billed From: San Diego, California

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Ruthless Heel

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Often

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.

Personality: Fiery red head latina that loves to fight.

Fighting Style: Brawler, Technical and High-flyer

Wrestler similar to: Ashley Massaro and Mickie James

Signature Match: No Holds Barred

Favorite Weapons: Barbedwire Steel Chair

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: Rockhouse by Frank Shelley

Entrance Description: Kimberly McKnight comes down to the ring followed by her manager Skullbreaker. Kimberly enters the ring between the top and middle ropes as Skullbreaker steps over the top rope causing pyro to explode from the top turnbuckles. Skullbreaker exits the ring as Kimberly waits for her opponent to come out as Skullbreaker offers her some last minute advice.

Ring Attire: Black wife beater, black wrestling tights, black wrestling boots and white wrestling tape on her wrists.

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):

Primary Finisher: Kim DDT (Standing DDT)

Secondary Finisher: Kim Kick (Super Kick)

Special Finisher: Kim Crusher (RKO)

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: Kimberly McKnight has returned to WXW along with her sisters Tiffany Saints and Kelly Robinson to destroy anyone that dares steps into their way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users