Photo

Serenity Hunter Is On Her Own!

No replies to this topic

#1 Serenity Hunter

• 23 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 01:18 PM

WXW News had learned that the current reigning and defending WXW World Heavyweight Champion, " Lady Huntress" Serenity Hunter has decided to leave the tag team Havoc Hunters and be on her own. WXW News had caught up with the beautiful pink haired woman and she said the following words.

"Lady Huntress"( And the current, reigning and defending WXW World Heavyweight Champion) Serenity Hunter: I have done a lot of thinking over the Christmas/New Year's holiday season and after much thought, I am leaving the Havoc Hunters. I feel that I have been the REAL leader of the tag team, not Lexi! Jennifer Enigma my queen, thank you so much for showing me the light. Lexi, if it wasn't for me to come into your life, you would have been losing some matches. Sorry about your damn luck! Ta! Ta! I also forfit my part of holding onto the tag team titles briefcase so Lexi, the briefcase is all yours! See you wankers later.

She was seen evily smiling and laughing at the same time. We here at WXW want to wish Miss Hunter the best of luck in her future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users