•  

Photo

The Russo Dynasty • versus • The Fords (Gabrielle & Aliyah Ford)

Promos Television

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

DARK MATCH

Three-on-Two Handicap Match

The Russo Dynasty • versus • The Fords (Gabrielle & Aliyah Ford)

#2 The Russo Dynasty

The Russo Dynasty

Jobber

• Talent
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 4 days ago

Following the previous night out with their significant others, the ladies of The Russo Dynasty head to work in an old beat up Ford F150 pickup truck (green and grey in color). Maeve is focused as she drives and the other two ladies plug their noses from the odor of gasoline and jumps every time the muffler backfires.

Maeve

What's up you guys?

Elinor

What's up with this damn truck?

Arcangela

Where is your car?

Maeve

It's in the shop, my fiance loaned this to me from the dealership.

Elinor

Yeah but, why this thing?

Maeve

Why does it matter?

Arcangela

Because we're gonna die, that's why!

Elinor

That is a very ominous prediction (she snickers), no seriously couldn't your fiance have picked something (pauses) oh I don't know, in better working order!

Arcangela

Look sis, we love you but we don't want to sit on your lap. This damn thing is a piece of garbage, should've been crush up already.

Maeve

Shut up! No more about my loaner truck. I heard we have to head all the way to England to face another set of girls trained by Michael Dimter. What are their names again?

Elinor

The Fords.

All three start to giggle because of their current situation.

Arcangela

Aliyah Ford and her sister Gabrielle Ford are the opponents.

Maeve

Wait, only two opponents?

Elinor

Yep, it's a handicap match.

Maeve

Is that so? Well, since we got this nifty dash cam from the boss we should do some talking.

Elinor

I will start, Aliyah and Gabrielle we're really not sure you two have been wrestling long; to be quite honest with you, we don't really care. We as a collective will walk into The Empress Ballroom with an objective, that is to kick both of your asses from pillar to post and walk away with a victory.

Arcangela

I think my sister said it as simplistic as she could, considering y'all are a pair of idiots. Y'all probably think that y'all are going to come into our company and run around it spouting fantasies about tag team glory. Sweethearts, we have news for y'all, we'll walk into this match with every intention on making this your first and final match in Women's eXtreme Wrestling. Period. End of Story.

Maeve

I don't really think they've spouted anything because they're too busy trying to kiss Michael Dimter's asshole.

All three start to giggle at that, and then shutter when trying to picture that scene.

Arcangela

I think Michael Dimter trained these lackeys to do his bidding. The Bloodline, the whole damn lot of them are a bunch of losers who should've picked a much better role model to mold their very weak wrestling skills. Let us be clear, The Russo Dynasty are the whole fucking show in Women's eXtreme Wrestling, we are better trained up than either of you two. Come to England to get your asses kicked, we dare y'all.

Elinor clicks the button to shut off the dash camera.

FIN.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Promos, Television

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users