No replies to this topic

#1 The Bloodline

The Bloodline

Upper Midcard

• Talent
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . T A G . T E A M ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Pic Bases: Ember Moon (Aliyah) & Bianca Belair (Gabrielle)

Team Members Names:Aliyah Ford and Gabrielle Ford

Combined Weight:246

Team Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Ruthless Heels

Tendencies to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Always

Motivations to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.
- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.

Team Gimmick:

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music:We Do It Better" by Wordsmith

Entrance Description:Gold and White lights start to flash throughout the arena then "We Do It Better" by Wordsmith blasts throughout the arena then they walk down the ramp and they start mocking the fans then they walk into the ring 

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):Double Spear

Primary Finisher:Ford Tough

Description:Gabrielle Ford hoists the opponent on her shoulders in the electric chair position, while Aliyah climbs to the top turnbuckle and delivers a The Turn About (Diving Corkscrew Stunner on the opponent

Secondary Finisher(s):Ford Explorer 

Description:Gabrielle Ford hoists the opponent in a spinebuster position then while Aliyah climbs to the top turnbuckle and delivers a Diving Corkscrew Stunner on the opponent)

Special Finisher:

[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography:Aliyah Ford and Gabrielle Ford are sisters of AUW Hall of Famer "The Beast" Andre Ford

former_combat_champ.png x1

former_pure_champ.png x1

former_tag_team_champ.png x1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users