•  

Photo

WXW Flashpoint XXIV; 1/6Live from The Pit (fka The Boneyard) in Las Vegas, Nevada!

Results

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 12:46 PM

WARNING!

This event may contain strong adult themes which are not intended for our younger audience. We strongly encourage anyone out there, do not try any of the wrestling action contained within these results at home.

logo.png

Presents

2c091c4f2033570e93b80258f2235afa.png

Monday, January 6, 2019

LIVE! From The Pit (fka The Boneyard) in Las Vegas, Nevada!

The show opens to video footage from previous televised events and the opening pyros hit and "I Am the Fire" by Halestorm begins to rock throughout the arena. Spotlights circle around the arena as the hundreds of fans in the venue are shown in a wide angle shot. The camera then pans out showing a full scale view of the jam packed arena and zooms in on some of them.

A chant begins to echo throughout the arena.

WXW!

WXW!

WXW!

WXW!

An pink fog begins to roll into the arena, then strobes go off at the entrance way and pyro begins shooting from ramp to the fans delight. Many fans scream louder as they are shown enjoying themselves on the video walls.

Rena Williams
"Good evening and Happy New Year! Welcome to the January 6th edition of WXW Flashpoint!"

Sasha Clay
"Five awesome matches are in store for the WXW Fanatics watching here in the arena and around the world."

Calliope Norris
"And tonight, in our main event match Necra Octavian Kane will be challenged for the World Heavyweight Championship by one-half of the number one contenders for the World Tag Team Championships; Serenity Hunter!"

Rena Williams
"With all that said, it is time to head to the ring for our opening match. Take it away Richie!"

The cameras circle around the arena one more time and then we're in the ring with Richie Rockstone as he readies himself to make the introductions.

#2 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 01:00 PM

Singles Match

Bess • versus • Christianna Tiger

Richie Rockstone
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall!"

Fans
"ONE FALL!"

A big girl come off ramp, high fives females on first row. before going to corner do lip lock on referee.

Richie Rockstone
"Introducing first, hailing from Los Angeles, California! Weighing 170 pounds; she is "Miss Beautiful" Bess!!!!!"

Making Moves by Oh the Larceny plays and Tiger and her father Dark Tiger come to the ring. She gives the fans and then enters the ring and poses for the fans.

Richie Rockstone
"And her opponent, hailing from Richmond, Virginia! Weighing 160 pounds; she is Christianna Tiger!!!!!"

The referee checks both women for weapons, she finds none and rings the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rena Williams
"Bess charges right out of the corner and gets caught with a Yakuza kick to the face for her troubles and Tiger goes for a cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

Kicked out at TWO!

Sasha Clay
"Wow! Bess nearly decapitated and somehow kicked out at the count two."

Rena Williams
"Tiger mounts Bess and starts to slam Bess’ skull into the canvas, the referee warns her not to do it anymore."

Sasha Clay
"Tiger unmounts Bess and pulls Bess of the canvas to her feet, grabs Bess and powers her down with a with a quick sitout powerbomb onto the canvas, cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

Kicked out at TWO!

Rena Williams
"Again, Tiger is denied victory!"

Sasha Clay
"Do you think Tiger is looking past Bess for whatever reason?"

Rena Williams
"Probably so, Tiger is a good girl but she may be very impatient when it comes to lower-level talent."

Sasha Clay
"Tiger better stop jawing with the referee and pay attention to her opponent."

Rena Williams
"Tiger grabs onto Bess; who then rolls her up for the cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

THREE...!

IT'S OVER!!!

The referee immediately calls for the bell and raises Bess’ hand in victory.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Richie Rockstone
"Here is your winner, Bess!!!!!"

Sasha Clay
"Bess wins! Bess wins! Bess wins!"

Rena Williams
"Any momentum Tiger had is now gone, Bess has victory rolled her way into a surprise victory nobody saw coming."

#3 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 01:03 PM

::Rudy Battle is in the backstage interview area.::

Rudy Battle
"Ladies and gentlemen I’d like to introduce the WXW Director of Authority, The Enforcer!"

::Enforcer walks up to Rudy Battle.::

Rudy Battle
"Welcome back to the Boneyard, Enforcer."

Enforcer
"Nice to be here, Rudy."

Rudy Battle
"You have not been here in The Pit since your days in the AUW. What brings you back?"

Enforcer
"As you just stated I am the Director of Authority and recently the woman, who won the briefcase that held a World title shot. With a void needing to be filled it has been decided that the Main Event of our upcoming, pay per view, Hell Freezes Over will be a six woman ladder match to decide the number one contender for the World Heavyweight title. That winner of that match will move on and face the World Heavyweight Champion at Genesis in the Main Event. The participants in the match will be the loser of tonight’s World title match between Necra and Serenity. Then Rachel Storm, Ms. McJames, Victoria Scott, Bess, and the last woman in the match is the newest signing to WXW. She is a former AUW World Heavyweight Champion, Justice Orton-Cross!"

::Justice Orton-Cross walks over to Enforcer and Rudy. Justice waves and gives a wink to the camera.::

Rudy Battle
"Wow, this is major news. Justice, can we get a word?"

Enforcer
"What the hell, Rudy? Do, you think my wife will just talk to anyone. Put in a bid to get her first on screen interview in five years and she will choose she wants to talk to."

Rudy Battle
"Yes, sir.

Enforcer
"In the coming days and weeks we will be announcing the undercard to Hell Freezes Over. What I can tell you now is Freaks and Geeks will be defending the WXW Faction title against Bloodline. Now, Bloodline you will have until next Flashpoint to let me know who will be representing Bloodline in that match. Since Freaks and Geeks will have a team of three in this match you can have three women on your team. Let the clock begin now. Choose wisely and give me and the world an answer in the next two weeks."

Rudy Battle
"That should be an amazing match."

Enforcer
"I agree. I can’t wait to see what Jen and her group will do to Bloodline."

Justice Orton-Cross
"Anthony! You have to be unbiased."

Enforcer
"That’s right. It will be a great match. Possible match of the year."

Rudy Battle
"Anything else you can tell us about the Hell Freezes Over card?"

Enforcer
"I don’t know how many of the girls in the back and the audience figured out that the Bad Ass Divas are in possession of three briefcases of the ladder match back from Halloween. They snuck into the arena before most people that night because they were still hiding under masks. When they did arrive they saw the briefcases being put out around the arena. They than took the opportunity to obtain three briefcases. The Goddess Heavyweight title shot, the Faction title shot, and the World Tag Team title shot. The shot at the World Tag Team title shot will be cashed in at Hell Freezes over when Bad Ass Divas members The Daughter of Darkness against The Fallen."

Rudy Battle
"Wow. That should be an interesting match up."

[comother=Enforcer]With that being said, our nieces will have to face Coast 2 Coast at the next Flashpoint to prove that they enfact deserve this shot. Now, that we got the business out of the way, my wife and I are going to enjoy Vegas."

::Enforcer and Justice walk away.::

#4 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 01:04 PM

Fatal Four-way Elimination Match

Hannah Stanton • versus • Amber Scott • versus • Ms. McJames • versus • Victorious Amy

Richie Rockstone
"The following contest will be contested under fatal four-way elimination rules!"

"If I'm James Dean,You're Audrey Hepburn" By Sleeping With Sirens blasts through the arena....Amber Scott walks out onto the stage through the curtain to a huge ovation then she walks down the ring high fiving fans then she slides into the ring under the bottom rope.

Richie Rockstone
"Introducing first, hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! Weighing in at 141 pounds; Representing The Bloodline! She is Amber Scott!!!!"

Music start on top off ramp woman arms crossed. She waves when walking to the ring. jumping onto apron referee open the ropes, blows kisses and goes to a corner.

Richie Rockstone
"And next, hailing from Missoula, Montana! Weighing in at 150 pounds; representing Playbox Incorporated! She is Victorious Amy!!!!"

"Radetzky March" by Johann Strauss hits the PA system, Ms. McJames saunters out from behind the curtain and waves to the crowd with both gloved hands before reaching the ring and slowly walking up the steps to the apron. The referee parts the ropes with her own body allowing Ms. McJames to pose before entering in the ring.

Richie Rockstone
"And next, hailing from Swansea, Wales! Weighing in at 140 pounds; she is Ms. McJames!!!!"

As “down with the sickness” starts to play the fans start to boo. As the vocals kick in Hannah walks out and just looked around like her mind is elsewhere. Soon she is joined by Dr Gina Riggs who is her handler who puts her hand on her shoulder. When she does this Hannah smiles at her. Dr Riggs then points towards the ring and the pair walk down with Hannah holding onto Dr Riggs like a young child would hold onto its mother. Once they reach the ring Hannah smile disappears and she gets in the ring. She will then just stare straight in front of her waiting for the bell.

Richie Rockstone
"And finally, accompanied to the ring by Dr. Riggs! Hailing from Los Angeles, California! Weighing in at 108 pounds; she is Hannah Stanton!!!!"

The referee circles the ring asking everyone if they’re ready, they all nod and she calls for the bell to ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Stanton immediately goes after Amy with a huge boot to the jaw that downs Amy.

Rena Williams
"Scott comes up from behind Stanton and tries to drive her into the canvas with a german suplex but Stanton reverses and drives Scott with a vicious german suplex of her own."

McJames moves in fast to begin stomping on Stanton and Scott again and again. Amy recovers enough to spear McJames but she moves and Amy goes face first into the middle turnbuckle.

Rena Williams
"Ouch! That has to hurt, the padding can only protect you so much."

Sasha Clay
"I’m thinking Amy is out cold, but she landed on Scott for a cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

THRE....! NO! NEAR FALL!!!!

Rena Williams
"Scott pushes Amy off at the last second to save herself from elimination."

Sasha Clay
"Don’t look now, Stanton comes in with a basement dropkick on Scott and Amy has the wherewithal to cover her again."

ONE...!

TWO...!

Rena Williams
"I got to give it to Scott she is a fighter, two nearfalls within minutes."

Sasha Clay
"Stanton picks up Amy and places her onto her shoulder into a reversed canadian backbreaker and hits the inverted F5 from that position right on top of the prone Scott. Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

Rena Williams
"What the hell? Another kick out from Scott while she is underneath Amy."

Sasha Clay
"McJames comes into the fray, she picks Amy up and clocks her with a hard right hand that causes Amy to crash to the canvas."

Rena Williams
"McJames ducks a clothesline attempt by Stanton, but can’t duck the pele kick to the face."

Sasha Clay
"Scott scampers over and covers Amy."

ONE...!

TWO...!

Rena Williams
"Amy gets her shoulder up! Unbelievable, we thought she was out cold after that right hand."

Sasha Clay
"Stanton gets to her feet, Amy somehow does too and their eyes lock onto one another and McJames comes in with a dropkick from behind causing Stanton and Amy to headbutt each other."

Rena Williams
"Both ladies go down hard, Scott reaches up grabbing a handful of tights and attempts to roll-up Amy who slips out before a count can be made. Scott mounts Amy and begins to blast her with rights and lefts."

Sasha Clay
"McJames comes from behind Scott and she hits a running knee to the back of Scott’s head and quickly turns her over and covers her."

ONE...!

TWO...!

THREE...!

IT'S OVER!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Richie Rockstone
"Amber Scott has been eliminated!"

Rena Williams
"One down, three still in play."

Sasha Clay
"McJames doesn’t see Stanton who is standing right behind her, Stanton grabs McJames by her arm and forcibly turns her around, ACE CRUSHER!!!! Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

Rena Williams
"McJames kicked out!"

Sasha Clay
"Stanton punches the canvas in frustration."

Rena Williams
"Amy stirs and gets onto her feet, she begins to stomp McJames and Stanton who grabs onto Amy and rolls her up, cover!"

Sasha Clay
"Feet on the ropes and a handful of tights."

ONE...!

TWO...!

THREE...!

IT'S OVER!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Richie Rockstone
"Victorious Amy has been eliminated!"

Rena Williams
"Two down and now it’s one-on-one."

Sasha Clay
"McJames rolls Amy outside the ring and then slowly gets onto her feet as does Stanton."

Rena Williams
"Stanton and McJames just start swinging and Stanton ends up accidentally clocking the referee with a right hand. McJames takes advantage of the moment and hits the FINAL EXAM! Stanton only goes down to her knees."

Sasha Clay
"McJames immediately pulls Stanton to her feet and whips her into the corner and runs across to the other corner, she winds up and starts running full force to the other side and hits the RUNNING HIGH KNEE!"

Rena Williams
"McJames is not done yet, she walks down to Stanton’s legs, reaches down to grab both legs and begins to pretzel Stanton’s legs and turns her over to her stomach, TAP OR SNAP!"

Sasha Clay
"Stanton immediately starts flailing around trying to reverse the hold. Stanton begins to tap the canvas while screaming in agony, the referee is still knocked unconscious."

Rena Williams
"Dr. Riggs slides into the ring to curb stomps the referee when she seems to begin coming to. Stanton somehow reverses the hold and gets her legs free but she is hurt bad, with Riggs’ help Stanton gets to her feet slowly. The referee comes to and slowly gets onto her feet and Riggs is now caught inside the ring."

Sasha Clay
"The referee suddenly motions that she is ejecting Riggs from ringside. Riggs pleads her case but to no avail and slides from the ring and reluctantly walks backwards up to the top of the ramp. Riggs stops, she smirks and puts her thumb up into the air and then turns it downward with almost pouty lips to signal to Stanton."

Rena Williams
"McJames turns around and Stanton grabs onto McJames’ arms and crosses McJames’ arms around her own throat, just then McJames rips her arms from Stanton’s hands and turns around smashing her own head into Stanton’s temple."

Sasha Clay
"Stanton stumbles backwards, McJames hits the FINAL EXAM! Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

THREE...!

IT'S OVER!!!

The referee immediately calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

"Radetzky March" by Johann Strauss hits the PA system and Riggs is absolutely shocked at the outcome, McJames forgoes the raising of her hand in victory and slides out of the ring. Her breathing is laboured as she stares up to top of the ramp and into the ring where Stanton is laying motionless in the center of it.

Richie Rockstone
"Here is your winner, Ms. McJames!!!!"

Rena Williams
"I’m speechless here, at a critical moment McJames broke free from Stanton and hit a devastating spinning heel kick to Stanton’s face and picked up the victory."

Riggs walks towards the ring as Stanton wakes up to the fanatics mercilessly booing both superstars.

Rena Williams
"McJames came out with the victory but this thing is not over, these two women will meet again."

Stanton gets to her feet inside the ring and walks over to the ropes, then climbs the middle rope and jumps to the floor as Riggs finishes her walk to the ring. McJames raises her hands in the air waving and then jumps over the guardrail and walks through the fanatics towards the backstage area.

The show fades out to a quick commercial while Richie Rockstone enters the ring to introduce the next competitors.

#5 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 01:05 PM

The scene opens on the backstage area where we see Patricia Clarke standing in the hallway in front of a closed door. She knocks and it is soon opened and we see Sara the hand servant of the Goddess of the Dead. She smiles softly as she looks at Patricia.

Sara
"Can I help you Miss Clarke?"

Patricia Clarke
"I was wondering if I could get a few words from Miss Kane about her match tonight?"

Sara turns and looks back at Necra who was having her nails done by another servant. Necra nods as Sara steps aside letting Patricia inside. The smell of incense fills the air, as Patricia  draws closer to where Necra is sitting.

Patricia Clarke
"Miss Kane... I wanted to get a few words about your match tonight against Serenity Hunter tonight..."

Necra pulls back her hand from the servant and smirks as a shimmer passes over her nails that looked like they were sharpened to a point.

Necra
"What do you want to know? How I'm going to beat her? Or what is going to happen to her afterward?"

Patricia Clarke
"During mostly."

Necra
"It's simple. She already thinks she is the Queen of WXW. She is wrong. I still hold the title and trust me she is not going to walk away with anything but a busted face. I'm not going to hold back on her no matter what. I will hold onto this title longer than anyone else."

Patricia Clarke
"What will you do if you lose tonight?"

Necra laughs as her eyes seem to gleam in the dimness of the room.

Necra
"IF, IF I lose? I'm not losing! Or did you not hear what I said? You see this is going to be where her ambitions end. I will take great joy in destroying Serenity tonight. Now if you have your answers you may go."

Patricia Clarke
"Thank you Miss Kane. And good luck tonight."

She turns and walks out of the room and closes the door behind her as the scene fades to black.

#6 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 01:06 PM

Six Women Tag Team Match

The Socialites • versus • Killa Klownz Posse

Richie Rockstone
"The following six women tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!"

Fans
"ONE FALL!"

“Work Bitch” by Britney Spears will play throughout the arena. The crowd starts to boo as Vanessa & Summer walks down the ring alongside her older sister, tag team partner and manager “Too Sexy” Tiffany Lynn. (Both ladies will walk down to the ring like Lacey Evans). They get to ring side and walk up the ring stairs. Tiffany motions to the referee to open the bottom and middle ropes so they can enter.

Richie Rockstone
"Introducing first, at a combined weight of 343 pounds! Representing B.A.D. They are the Socialites!!!!!"

"When I'm Clownin'" by ICP hits and down comes the entire Killer Klownz Posse ripping up signs as they head towards the ring. They jump around readying for their match.

Richie Rockstone
"And their opponents, at a combined weight of 400 pounds! They are the Killa Klownz Posse!!!!!"

The music dies down and the referee allows Richie Rockstone to exit the ring before call for the bell to ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rena Williams
"Raz starting for KKP and Summer starting for the Socialites. Raz runs off the ropes and nearly decapitates Summer as she tries to brace for impact."

Sasha Clay
"Raz immediately grabs onto Summer and blasts her with a hard right hand before rebounding her off the ropes, POWERSLAM!"

Rena Williams
"Raz has enormous power in her arms, it is something the Socialites should work on if Summer can make a tag to her partners here in the next few moments."

Sasha Clay
"Raz drags Summer towards her corner, tags in Flowerz who runs across the ring and dropkicks Summer into the corner as she tries to get up."

Rena Williams
"Summer is in danger of losing this match."

Sasha Clay
"Flowerz picks up Summer and whips her across the ring, for some reason Flowerz leaps into the air and Summer catches her with a SUPERKICK!"

Rena Williams
"Flowerz lands awkwardly on her right arm, the referee notices and asks Flowerz if she wants to continue, Flowerz suck it up and says she is ready to go. Not sure that is a wise decision, that arm is looking mangled."

Sasha Clay
"Summer stomps on the arm repeatedly while Flowerz screams in pure agony."

Rena Williams
"Those screams are deafening."

The referee pushes Summer back when Flowerz screams that she wants to quit and the referee calls for the bell immediately.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Summer pushes the referee away and starts stomping on the arm again. A slew of officials come out to maintain control in and outside the ring.

Rena Williams
"Summer is joined by her sister Danielle stomping away on the arm before security rushes towards the ring, Summer punches one security guy out while Danielle continues to damage the arm of Flowerz the Klown."

Sasha Clay
"Raz gets away from the referees and slides into the ring, planting Summer with a hard DDT into the canvas. She then covers Flowerz up to protect her from anymore damage, Jasmine also breaks free and takes out Venessa and Danielle with a sick double clothesline that sends both head over heels."

Rena Williams
"Raz and Jasmine help Flowerz to her feet, they sit on the middle rope allowing Flowerz to climb to the apron and down the stairs with Raz and Jasmine following. KKP walk up the ramp as all members of the Socialites are standing tall in the center of the ring."

The referee motions to Richie, then tells him the outcome so that he can announce it.

Richie Rockstone
"The winners of this match, by submission are the Socialites!!!!!"

Rena Williams
"What a match! We had until a mistake by Flowerz the Klown that may have ended up breaking her arm. More on that later after she gets some much needed medical attention."

The show fades to a commercial.

#7 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 01:06 PM

The Pit Brewery's Label-less Lager

Hardcore Taste! Wooooooooooooooooooo! it's so good!
Disclaimer: Only sold at The Pit, please drink responsibly!

#8 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 01:07 PM

Richie Rockstone
"The following contest is a champion versus champion match scheduled for one fall!"

Fans
"ONE FALL!"

Red and blue lights circle the arena as Pour Some Sugar on me blares throughout the arena as Summer Bliss appears on the entrance ramp. She bends forward and blows kisses to the fans as her manager Autumn Bliss stands behind her and spanks lightly. Summer stands up and grabs Autumn's hand and they walk down the ramp and climb up on the apron of the ring. They share a kiss before they enter the ring and walk to the middle of the ring where Autumn stands behind Summer who has her hands raised in the air. Autumn then runs her hands down Summer's body slapping Summer's backside one more time before walking out of the ring.

Richie Rockstone
"Introducing first, hailing from London, England but now residing in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! Weighing in at 120 pounds; she is the reigning WXW Combat Champion! The British Bombshell Summer Bliss!!!!"

"A Demon's Fate” by Within Temptation blasts over the PA System as the crowd boos and Jennifer comes out on stage with her barbed wire staff and then looks at the fans and then takes her time going down the ramp as the crowd boos loudly she then makes her way to the ring and starts prancing around the ring and then smiles sadistically at the crowd as she sits on the ropes and awaits the start of the match.

Richie Rockstone
"And her opponent, hailing from Transylvania, Romania! Weighing in at 135 pounds! She is the former WXW World Champion and now the reigning WXW Pure Champion! "Your Dark Mistress The Demon Witch" Jennifer Enigma!!!!"

Rena Williams
"Enigma doesn’t wait for the bell, she begins blasting Bliss with kicks to the body and legs, she is not in a very happy mood and laser focused as she has ever been."

Sasha Clay
"Bliss can’t get away from Enigma because she keeps coming at her."

Rena Williams
"Enigma forces Bliss into the corner with a thrust kick that nearly decapitates Bliss."

Sasha Clay
"Mind you the bell hasn’t even rung yet."

Rena Williams
"Enigma grabs onto Bliss’ ears and whips her onto the canvas by them. Ouch!"

Sasha Clay
"Enigma smirks at the official who is screaming at Enigma to let her ring the damn bell. Enigma walks over to Bliss and pulls her onto her feet grabbing the ears again and launching her outside the ring like garbage."

Rena Williams
"This is the former WXW World Champion and she is dominating this one-sided fight, I don’t know what else to call it other than a fight."

Sasha Clay
"Enigma sees Bliss getting back up off the floor and rebounds off the ropes, running full speed and launching herself up into the air over the top rope and lands onto the helpless Bliss with a very cool senton that knocks Bliss down to the floor."

Rena Williams
"The referee can’t even count them out, this match hasn’t officially started yet."

Sasha Clay
"Enigma wastes no time and grabbing onto Bliss’ ears again and pulls her onto her feet and then slams Bliss into the apron really hard. Bliss doesn’t look like a champion right now, she hasn’t yet gotten out of the starting gate."

Rena Williams
"Enigma again grabs onto Bliss by her ears and switches her hands to around Bliss’ hair and drives her into the guardrail with crazy force it backs up towards the fanatics at least several inches. Enigma snatches a cup of beer from a fanatic and downs the whole thing before pulling Bliss up onto her feet."

Sasha Clay
"Enigma spits the remainder of the beer into Bliss’ face and then smacks her across the face."

Rena Williams
"The beer spitting and the slap appear to wake Bliss up. Bliss goes for a wild clothesline but Enigma side steps and Bliss goes running into the guardrail and flips up and over into the laps of the fanatics in the front row."

Then suddenly the sounds of gunfire, sirens start blaring, helicopters circling around and police radio calls play on the PA system and “Welcome to the Jungle” starts to blare. Enigma is puzzled by the sounds and strobes illuminate the arena.

Rena Williams
"Whomever is coming out allowed Bliss to recover and climb back over the guardrail and grabbed onto Enigma. Bliss forces Enigma back into the ring."

The referee finally calls for the bell as the sounds fade away and a figure stands at the entrance behind blinding strobes and pyro goes off as the figure seems to just stand there.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rena Williams
"Intriguing, the entrance of this person had Enigma mesmerized and now both women are in the ring as the match is finally officially underway."

Sasha Clay
"Who is this woman? Why is she just standing on the ramp?"

Rena Williams
"Bliss grabs onto Enigma but she snaps out of the apparent trance she was in, twists Bliss around seemingly out of the blue, DANCE MACABRE!!!! Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

THREE...!

IT'S OVER!!!

The referee immediately calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Richie Rockstone
"Here is your winner, the WXW Pure Champion Jennifer Enigma!!!!"

“A Demon's Fate” by Within Temptation blasts over the PA System, the figure at the entrance has vanished and the fanatics stand up and mercilessy boos Enigma. Enigma just stares into the fanatics as the referee comes over to raise Enigma’s hands but she’ll have none of it and pushes the referee away before walking to the ropes and climbs through them, Enigma drops off the apron and heads up the ramp raising her own hands in victory.

Rena Williams
"I don’t know what to make of the mysterious figure showered in light."

Sasha Clay
"Me neither and Enigma looked distracted but something just brought her back into reality and she finished up the reigning WXW Combat Champion Summer Woods."

Rena Williams
"It was a very strange ending, or maybe even a new beginning for the reigning WXW Pure Champion and Former WXW World Champion Jennifer Enigma. Whomever that woman bathed in light has some answers to tell about nearly distracting Enigma enough that her guard went down but in the end Enigma added another solid victory to her now twelve and one win/loss record."

Sasha Clay
"We’ll be right back after this last commercial with our commercial-free main event match."

Rena Williams
"See you all in a moment."

The show fades to commercial as we see a referee and Richie Rockstone climb into the ring for the next match of the night.

#9 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 01:08 PM

Before the Main Event on the Flashpoint show can begin, the beautiful woman who is known in the fed as " Lady Huntress" Serenity Hunter was seen getting ready for her very much big match of her life. She is due to be facing Necra Octavian Kane, the current,reigning and defending WXW World Heavyweight Champion for the title. She was seen looking at the nearest camera and say.

Lady Huntress Serenity Hunter
"Necra Octavian Kane, in a few minutes we will be facing each other for your precious title. Your time is going to be coming to a end as I will, with all of my heart and soul, become THE NEW queen of the WXW fed. Get ready for me because I have been so very much ready for you! I'm not scared of you, oh no no!! It's time for me to bury you alive! Enough of the talking. I see you in what will be in a bit MY ring! Ta! Ta!"

She was seen finishing getting dressed and ready to go to battle. The security guard knocked on her locker room door and said that they are ready for her to come out to wrestle in the biggest match of her life.

#10 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 01:08 PM

World-Championship-sm.png

WXW World Championship

Singles Match

Necra Octavian Kane © • versus • Serenity Hunter

I Bring The Darkness (End of Days) starts to blast over the PA system. When the lead singer says the following words.

I bring the darkness, I am the thunder

I come from Hell and I'll pull you under

I'll make you feel the wrath of my ways

I'll make you reel, I'll be your end of days

That's when the beautiful woman who is known as "Lady Huntress" starts to come on out. She evily smiles as the following words are said as she is seen walking on down to the ring. Followed by her tag team partner, Lexi Havoc.

Out of the ashes a clear light will shine

A power like the sun, but the heat is all mine

Blinding to all those too close to the light

I'll bury your souls in the dark of the night.

She is seen walking on up to the top of the ring steps still smiling. She goes inside of the ring and goes to each corner to wave to the fans as the following words are spoken.

I come from Hell and I'll pull you under

I'll make you feel the wrath of my ways

I'll make it real, I'll bring you end of days

(End, end, end, end of days).

Underground, you’ll make no sound

Got nowhere left to go

Things begin, but then they end

The truth it hurts to know

I watch with wonder, as you go under

Words to the unwise

Story’s ending, I’m attending

The scene of your demise

I come from Hell and I’ll pull you under

I’ll make you feel the wrath of my ways

I’ll make it real, I’ll bring you end of days

The song finishes with Serenity trash talking into the nearest camera and say what she wants to do to her opponent.

Rena Williams

Serenity has been eagerly waiting for this match to come and the time is finally here.

Rena Williams

But can she actually grab the brass ring?

Sasha Clay

Against Necra of all people? I doubt it.

The house lights go down, as a heavy mist rolls across the stage. The screen above the stage comes to life with scenes of what appears to be graveyards, and other creepy places. "Darkside" by Gothminister begins to play over the loud speaker as the scene changes to Necra standing in front of what appears to be a temple as her eyes flash blue, and the scene changes to her matches, and winning titles. On the stage two lines of people dressed in long black robes line the top and others move down the ramp holding pennants with Necra's symbol on it. A spotlight goes into the rafters where we see Necra coming down with black wings on her back. She comes to a stop on the stage. Sara appears behind her carrying the title as Ex appears and leads Necra to the ring. They reach the ring, and Necra walks up the stairs, and steps into the ring and raises her hands as lightning strikes the ring posts and sets them ablaze. Sara helps her remove the wings, and hands her the title as she waits for the match to begin.

Richie Rockstone

The next contest is the Main Event and for the WXW World Heavyweight Championship!!!!

The crowd cheers

Richie Rockstone

Introducing first, the challenger. She is from London, England and now residing in New York City. She represents B.A.D. She is the “Lady Huntress” Serenity Hunter!!!!!

The crowd pops as Serenity Raises her arms in the air.

Sasha Clay

How can she think she has a chance?

Richie Rockstone

And her opponent. She is the reigining and defending WXW World Heavyweight Champion from the Isles of Gods , Greece. She is the “Queen of the Dead” Necra Octavian Kane!!!!

The referee hold the World title belt high in the air for all to see than hands the belt to Richie Rockstone as he exits the ring.

Ding Ding Ding

Rena Williams

Necra and Serenity circle the ring and try to feel each other out.

Necra and Serenity lock up with each other in the middle of the ring. Serenity pushes Necra back a couple of feet. Necra than stops herself and pushes back. Necra backs Serenity into the turnbuckles. The ref steps in between to break up the ladies. Necra than slaps Serenity across the face.

Rena Williams

Damn!!!!! Homegirl just got slapped. Look at that handprint of Serenity’s left cheek.

Sasha Clay

Just give up now, Serenity!

Necra gives Serenity a smile as she stands in the middle of the ring while Serenity walks out of the corner and stares at Necra with daggers in her eyes.

Calliope Norris

Things are about to get good.

Necra and Serenity lock up again. Necra pushes Serenity back but Serenity than ducks under and goes behind Necra. When Necra turns around Serenity slaps Necra across the face.

Sasha Clay

Does Serenity not know who she is messing with?

Rena Williams

Could it be that Serenity just doesn’t have any fear?

Rena Williams

But everyone fears Necra. Necra is who you tell ghost stories about.

Necra out of no where rushes an unexpecting Serenity and quickly spears Serenity.

Rena Risso

Damn, the champ is fast.

Necra stands up and kicks Serenity in the head. Necra picks Serenity up by the hair and delivers a snap suplex. Necra quickly stands up, rushes towards the ropes and bounces of the ropes. Necra tumbles on the mat and leaps into the air. She lands on the chest and stomach of Serenity with her knees first. Necra stands up and does a backflip landing on top of Serenity. Necra hooks Serenity’s left leg for a pin.

One

Two

Kick out by Serenity!!

Rena Williams

The champ is coming oput strong.

Necra grabs Serenity’s right arm and places it on the mat. Necra’s lower body goes into the air and Necra slams her knees on to Serenity’s right arm. Necra stands up and that does the Garvin stomp just on Serenity’s right arm.

Rena Williams

That’s cold blooded right there.

Necra than delivers a leg drop on to Serenity’s right arm.Necra then drags Serenity over to the ring ropes and places Serenity’s arms across the bottom rope. Necra leaps into the air and comes crashing down on Serenity’s arm. Serenity grabs her arm and rolls around in pain. Serenity rolls out to the ring on to the arena floor.

Rena Williams

Smart move by Serenity.

Sasha Clay

Smart or lucky that she was so close to the ropes, Rena?

Necra runs to the opposing ropes and bounces off the ropes. She runs across the ring and does a baseball slide under the bottom of the rope and dropkicks Serenity. Serenity crashes into the ring barrier. Necra follows Serenity out to the ring floor. Necra bashes Serenity’s face on to the ring barrier. Necra than scoops Serenity in the air and drops her throat first across the ring barrier. Serenity staggers around on the floor holding her throat. Necra than grabs Serenity’s right arm and smashes it across the closes ring post. Necra slides Serenity back into the ring. Necra climbs up on to the ring apron. Necra sees Lexi standing a little too close and Necra attempts to give a half hearted kick to Lexi just so Lexi will back up.Necra steps back into the ring. She makes her way towards Serenity. When Necra gets to Serenity , Serenity reaches up and poked Necra in the eyes.

Sasha Clay

Cheap moved by Serenity.

Rena Williams

Maybe but is resourceful.

Necra staggers back. She quickly recovers and makes her way back towards Serenity. Serenity kicks Necra in the stomach. Necra staggers back which allows Serenity to get back on to her feet. Serenity punches Necra but when she connects with the punch with her right arm Serenity winces in pain for the beating her arm has taken.

Rena Williams

Necra working on Serenity’s dominant arm really has come back to work in her favor.

Serenity than hits Necra with a left jab. Serenity than hits Necra with another left jab. Serenity than hits Necra with a third left jab. Serenity turns around and runs toward the opposing ropes. Serenity bounces off the ropes and leaps in the air and hits Necra with a left elbow. Both ladies go down to the mat.

Rena Williams

Which women will get back to their first to gain control of the richest prize in this industry?

Sasha Clay

Necra, obviously.

Serenity rolls to the closes ropes and pulls herself up with the help from the ring ropes while Necra gets to her feet.

Rena Williams

Both women get to their feet at the same time and Serenity charges at Necra.

Necra delivers a desperation Superkick to Serenity. Serenity bounces off the nearby ropes and staggers back towards Necra. Necra sees Serenity coming back towards her and Necra than starts setting her up for “My Fair Lady. Than out of nowhere Serenity reverses “My Fair Lady” into Serenity’s Arrow.The crowd goes wild with a huge pop. Both women are on the mat in the middle of the ring.

Rena Williams

Oh my God!!! Serenity just hit Serenity’s Arrow on Necra in the middle of the ring. Could this actually be happening?!?!?!

Serenity starts pulling herself over to Necra. As this is happening Elena Dread comes out of the crowd with a tire iron behind Lexi Havoc and Elena hits Lexi on the right leg with the tire iron.Lexi goes down to the floor and lets out a blood curdling scream. Elena than starts stomping on Lexi’s right knee. Serenity sees this happen and she starts to get up. Serenity staggers over to the ropes right in front of where Elena is attacking Lexi. Than the crowd cheers as Christianna Tiger comes running down the aisle and she goes right for Elena Dread and knocks Elena down from behind knocking Elena to the arena floor. Christianna picks up the tire iron that Elena had dropped. Christianna stands over Elena as she thinks about hitting her with the tire iron.

Serenity Hunter (Yells to Christiann)

Check on Lexi!!!!

Necra gets up with Serenity’s back is to her. Necra comes up behind Serenity and wraps her arms around Serenity and delivers a German Suplex. Necra than bridges into a pin.

One

Two

Serenity lifts her left shoulder off the mat.

Three!!!!!

Ding Ding Ding

Rena Williams

What the hell just happened? Serenity got her shoulder up at two!

Sasha Clay

I don’t know what you are talking about, Rena.

Both Necra and Lindsey are sitting on the mat. Serenity is holding the back of her head with her left arm and Necra is holding her hands up in victory. The referee goes over to Necra and puts her arms down.

Sasha Clay

What the hell?!?!?!

The referee goes over to Serenity and raises her arm.

The crowd cheers.

The referee than goes over to Richie Rockstone and whispers into his ear.

Richie Rockstone

The referee has informed me that Serenity got her left shoulder up at two but Necra’s shoulders were both down on the mat for the entire three count which means the winner of the match and NEW World Heavyweight Champion, “The Lady Huntress” Serenity Hunter!!!!!!!!!!

A huge pop from the crowd as the referee hands the World title belt to a stunned Serenity Hunter. I Bring The Darkness (End of Days) by Tommy Vext starts to play throughout the arena.

Rena Williams

We have a new World Champion. Nobody saw this coming. This has to go up there with the Miracle on Ice as one of the greatests upsets of all time.

Christianna Tiger helps Lexi Havoc up to her feet. Lexi rolls into the ring and followed by Christianna Tiger. Christianna helps Lexi to her feet as Serenity is clutching the World title belt as tears are coming down her face. Christianna hugs Serenity. Than Lexi hobbles over. Lexi and Serenity hug in the center of the ring as the crowd cheers.

Rena Williams

The entire wrestling world is in shock right now. For Sasha Clay, Rena Williams and Calliope Norris. I am Rena Williams. Good night everyone!!!!

• Serenity Hunter likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Results

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users