No replies to this topic

#1 Mr Green

Mr Green

Lower Midcard

• Unsigned Talent
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 05:03 PM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18

Nicknames (If Applicable):

Height:5 feet 10 inches

Weight: 155pounds

Alignment (Heel/Tweener/Face):tweener

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Sometimes

Hometown/Billed From:Los Angeles, CA

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.
- [x] Has joined with her friends to become the top of the wrestling world.

Gimmick:She is a good girl at heart, but will sometimes cheat if the need arises. She is mostly a high flyer, but knows some technical moves as well. She is protected by and protector of her childhood friends who she is in a team with as the Saints of Los Angeles.
Her favorite type of match is the ladder match, as she is able to perform more defying high risk moves.
She wants to become the best in the world of proessional wrestling.

Signature Match:Ladder

Favorite Weapons:Ladder

Entrance Music:March of the Saint by Armored Saint

Entrance Description:The slow beginning of the music begins...camera pans around the arena..when the music begins fast, blue,yello, and white lights dance around the arena and stage.
Jessica Star comes out on stage. She poses for cameras and fans with fist raised in the  air. She sprints to the ring, hopping up on the apron, jumps over the top rope.Climbs the turnbuckles and poses for the fans.

Ring Attire:A red, white and blue outfit. Short top and trunks.Black boots and blue kneepads with a star on them. 

Fighting Style: (Technical/Brawler/High Flying)technical/high flying

Wrestler similar to:

Signature Move(s):Springboard Arm drag
Enzeguiri
Super kick
Senton Bomb
Cross Arm Piledriver
Cross Body over the ropes to opponent outside the ring
Boston crab
figure four leglock

Primary Finisher:High Diving Elbow Drop

Secondary Finisher(s):StarLock submission(Sharpshooter)

Special Finisher:A myst to the face into the Starlock Submission

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography:Comes from Los Angeles, with her friends Alexandria Mcknight and Kimberly Spencer.She had watched wrestling since childhood.
Always wanted to be a wrestler. Wants the fame and glory and the titles to go with it. She began training at an early age, learning the aspects
of a high flyer mostly. Unlike Alexandria, she led a good childhoodand up bringing, but it didnt stop them from becoming best friends since grade school.
Where you see one, the other would be right behind. Many parties attended in their teens.She saw the ad in magazine in Los Angeles from Mr. Green for tryouts , she immediatley made the call.
Now she is becoming part of the team known as Saints of Los Angeles with her friends. Hoping to make a name for themselves.

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . C O N T R A C T • ]

Base Salary:up to the owner

Signing Bonus:up to the owner

Length of Contract:as long as promotion is open

Special Concessions (Transportation, Hotel, Time Off, Championship Bonus, Downside):WHatever the owner would like to provide.

[ • M A N A G E R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:old tv show's the Green Hornet
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18

Ring Name (If Applicable):

•» ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tweener

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users