No replies to this topic

#1 Christianna

Christianna

Jobber

• Talent
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 12:16 AM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
DmdNP9bUcAAeADY.jpg

Ring Name: Christianna Tiger

Nicknames (If Applicable):

Birthday: 9/9/1992

Debut Date: 2010

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 160 lbs

Hometown/Billed From: Richmond Va

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Babyface

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Never

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.

Personality: Explain your character's personality here.

Friendly until you piss her off

Fighting Style: All rounder

Wrestler similar to: Chyna (Power), Lita (High Flyer), Natalya (Technician)

Signature Match: Any

Favorite Weapons: will use a steel chair on very rare occasion

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: Making Moves by Oh the Larceny

Entrance Description: her theme plays and she and her father Dark Tiger come to the ring. She gives the fans and then enters the ring and poses for the fans.

Ring Attire: Black Leotard with a tiger on the back and wrestling boots

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s): Yakuza Kick, Sitout powerbomb

Primary Finisher: Ojo Del Tigre (Chokeslam popped up into a spinning sitout powerbomb)

Secondary Finisher(s): Christi-Lock (Double legged stretch muffler or a double chickenwing camel clutch)

Special Finisher:

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: She is the daughter of legendary wrestler Dark Tiger. He was eighteen when he had Christianna but didnt know about her until she was eighteen. Christianna's mother abused her and when her mother died she went to look for her father and found him at a wrestling show.

Christianna does not consider Dark Tiger a dead beat dad after what she had to put up with with her mother and stepfather's. She was trained by said father and started wrestling shortly after.

Copy & Paste template and fill it out. Post in Wrestler Roster!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users