No replies to this topic

#1 The Russo Dynasty

The Russo Dynasty

Jobber

• Talent
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 09:04 AM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description: Santana Garrett

Ring Name: Elinor Russo

Nicknames (If Applicable): Bulletproof

Birthday: July 4, 1995

Debut Date: 2018

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 126 pounds

Hometown/Billed From: Syracuse, New York

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Tweener

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Often

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.

Personality: Explain your character's personality here.

Fighting Style: Brawler, High Flying

Wrestler similar to: Ricochet

Signature Match: Strap Match

Favorite Weapons: Leather Strap or Belt

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: "Bulletproof" by Godsmack

Entrance Description: "Bulletproof" by Godsmack hits the public address system, strobes of various colors nearly blind everyone as Elinor Russo makes her way from the entrance ramp down to the ring. She slides into the ring as the song fades out.

Ring Attire: White half-short trunks, boots with knee pads and shin guards, a picture of a bullet hole on the butt, a white t-shirt with a bullet hole graphic on the front and her name on the backside, a white bra underneath it.

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s): Springboard Arm Drag, Springboard Cutter

Primary Finisher: 630° Senton

Secondary Finisher(s): Backslide Driver, Pedigree, Fireman's Carry Faceslam

Special Finisher: Elbow Drop from the Top Rope

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: Elinor is the daughter of Commentator Salmia Russo and Granddaughter of the late professional wrestler and Executive "Wolfe" Russo and Currently a member of The Russo Dynasty. She has been known to be very snarky towards her mother for trying to keep her from following the footsteps of her grandfather and parents.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users