#1 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 02:49 PM

WARNING!

This event may contain strong adult themes which are not intended for our younger audience. We strongly encourage anyone out there, do not try any of the wrestling action contained within these results at home.

logo.png

Presents

2c091c4f2033570e93b80258f2235afa.png

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

LIVE! From The Pit (fka The Boneyard) in Las Vegas, Nevada!

The show opens to video footage from previous televised events and the opening pyros hit and "I Am the Fire" by Halestorm begins to rock throughout the arena. Spotlights circle around the arena as the hundreds of fans in the venue are shown in a wide angle shot. The camera then pans out showing a full scale view of the jam packed arena and zooms in on some of them.

A chant begins to echo throughout the arena.

WXW!

WXW!

WXW!

WXW!

An pink fog begins to roll into the arena, then strobes go off at the entrance way and pyro begins shooting from ramp to the fans delight. Many fans scream louder as they are shown enjoying themselves on the video walls.

Rena Williams
"Good evening! Welcome to the October 15th edition of WXW Flashpoint!"

Sasha Clay
"There are seven great match-ups on this episode, each with implications for our pay-per-view event coming up at the end of this month when Women's eXtreme Wrestling presents Devil's Night 2019!"

Calliope Norris
"And tonight in that very ring, out of three awesome competitors we will crown one of them the fourth ever WXW Goddess Champion!"

Rena Williams
"With all that said, it is time to head to the ring for our opening match. Take it away Richie!"

The cameras circle around the arena one more time and then we're in the ring with Richie Rockstone as he readies himself to make the introductions.

#2 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:27 AM

Singles Match

Byker Bytch • versus • Kylie Scott

Richie Rockstone
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall!"

Fans
"ONE FALL!"

"Ain't Done" By Justina Valentine blasts throughout The Pit in Las Vegas...Kylie Scott makes her way down the ring high fiving fans and signing autographs as she makes her way down the ring.

Richie Rockstone
"Introducing first, hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! Weighing in at 145 pounds! Representing The Bloodline! She is "Killer" Kylie Scott!!!!"

Suddenly the lights go dim, as the sounds of motorcycle pipes echo throughout the arena. They rev three or four times, before “House of the Rising Sun" by White Buffalo plays over the PA System. A rough female voice rings out “I’m Here”. Then a custom Harley Davidson rips up onto the ramp way, and then makes it‘s way down the ramp. The rider is none other than, Byker Bytch. The newest Vixen to join the ranks of WXW. She takes a few laps around the ring, and then comes to rest at the bottom of the ramp way. She steps off the bike, and removes her Colored vest. She set it on the seat of the bike, and rushes towards the ring. She slides in on her belly, and slowly gets up to her knees. She then stands, and throws her arms out to her sides as the music dies off.

Richie Rockstone
"And her opponent, hailing from White Hills, New Jersey! Weighing in at 175 pounds! She is Byker Bytch!!!"

The referee checks both women for weapons, she finds none on either woman and calls for the bell.

Rena Williams
"Scott tests Bytch immediately with an attempted spear right out of the gate and Bytch simply steps out of the way, Scott crashes face first into the middle turnbuckle."

Sasha Clay
"Bytch grabs onto Scott and hits her with a Snake Eyes Drop onto the top turnbuckle, Scott stumbles and Bytch jumps up and comes down on Scott with an axe kick. Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

Kicked out at TWO!

Calliope Norris
"Scott was too damn excited and nearly paid for it with that sequence by Bytch."

Sasha Clay
"Bytch pulls up Scott, Scott counters and goes behind Bytch, OMG! Full Nelson Suplex! Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

THRE....! NO! NEAR FALL!!!!

Rena Williams
"Bytch didn't see that coming out of this young lady whose nearly 30 pounds lighter!"

Sasha Clay
"Scott drops a big boot across Byker's neck and leaps into the air coming down with a knee to the throat. Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

Calliope Norris
"Scott reaches down grabbing Bytch and hooks her arms around her back, then lifts Bytch into the air and flips her over throwing Bytch into the canvas back and shoulder first with the Scott Driver! Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

THREE...!

IT'S OVER!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

"Ain't Done" By Justina Valentine blasts throughout The Pit in Las Vegas...Kylie Scott begins to celebrate.

Richie Rockstone
"Here is your winner, Kylie Scott!"

Rena Williams
"Scott turns around expecting Bytch to be on the ground and gets blasted with a hard clothesline twisting head over heels and crashes to the canvas!"

Sasha Clay
"Bytch grabs onto Scott, cracks her in the face with a hard right fist and rebounds off the ropes, Full Throttle!"

Calliope Norris
"Oh my god!!!! Bytch nearly cut Scott in half!"

“House of the Rising Sun" by White Buffalo plays over the PA System. Byker Bytch leaves the ring and walks up the ramp as the rest of The Bloodline run out.

#3 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:33 AM

WXW Pure Championship contract signing for WXW Devil's Night 2019

Richie Rockstone is in the middle of the ring. There is a table with a chair on each side. Richie is holding paperwork in his left hand.

Richie Rockstone
"It is now time for the contract signing of the vacant WXW Pure title match at Devil’s Match. A match that will be an Lumberjill Match. Introducing first, is one of the top two contenders. She represents Bloodline, Danielle Scott!!!!!!!!!!"

"Riot" By Three Days Grace blasts through the arena..Danielle Scott walks out on to the stage in street clothes as the fans erupt then she runs down the ramp and she slides in under the bottom rope then she stands up on the middle turnbuckle then she raises her arms then gets down and turns around and stands on one side of the table and grabs one of the available mics.

Richie Rockstone
"And the woman who will be her opponent at Devil’s Night. She is being accompanied by Dr. Riggs. She is Hannah Storm."

As down with the sickness starts to play the fans start to boo. As the vocals kick in Hannah walks out and just looked around like her mind is elsewhere. Soon she is joined by Dr Gina Riggs who is her handler who puts her hand on her shoulder. When she does this Hannah smiles at her. Dr Riggs then points towards the ring and the pair walk down with Hannah holding onto Dr Riggs like a young child would hold onto its mother. Once they reach the ring Hannah smile disappears and she gets in the ring. She will then just stare straight in front of her.

Richie Rockstone
"Welcome ladies. We are hear to make the Pure Title match at Devil’s night official."

Danielle Scott
"Great! I am ready whenever and wherever. Let’s do this."

Dr. Riggs
"We are ready, as well. Go head Hannah, pick up the pen."

Hannah Stanton
"Very well."

Richie slides first slides the contract over to Hannah. Dr. Riggs instructs Hannah to sign the contract and Hannah does without incident. Dr. Riggs slides the contract towards Richie. Richie then slides the contract towards Danielle. Then A Demon's Fate by Within Temptation blasts over the PA Systems.

Rena Williams
"What the hell?!?! And here I thought we were going to have an incident free contract signing. So, much for that."

Everyone is stunned as Jennifer comes out on stage with her barbed wire staff and then looks at the fans and then takes her time going down the ramp she then makes her way to the ring and starts prancing around the ring.

Danielle Scott
"Jennifer, what are you doing here?"

Jennifer Enigma
"Why shouldn’t I be here?"

Danielle Scott
"Oh I don’t know. Maybe because this match doesn’t involve you. You haven’t even cleared to return to the ring after you got a concussion and had to forfeit the World title."

Jennifer Enigma
"That is right Danielle. I did have to vacate the World Heavyweight title due to have a concussion. You are wrong though about this match not involving me."

Danielle Scott
"What are you talki……"

Out of no where Jennifer hits Danielle with the “Black Out”. Danielle goes down to the mat.

Calliope Norris
"What the hell?!?!"

Jennifer goes over to the table and picks up a pen and signs the contract. Jennifer grabs the mic that Danielle had dropped when she fell to the mat.

Jennifer Enigma
"I told you that you were wrong, Danielle. This match does involve me because I have been medically cleared by my doctors to return to the ring. Now it is my time to bring some prestige to the Pure title. Which I assure the world that neither of you ladies can do. So, I took it upon myself to do that."

Jennifer drops the mic on top of Danielle. A Demon's Fate by Within Temptation blasts over the PA Systems as Jennifer exits the ring and starts to prance around the ring.

Sasha Clay
"Wait, what? Jennifer is cleared to wrestle again but she inserted herself into the Pure Title match and not try to get her World title rematch? But why?"

#4 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:45 AM

Singles Match

Serenity Hunter • versus • The Black Widow

Richie Rockstone

Fans
"ONE FALL!"

As "Killpop" by SlipKnot plays over the PA system, Black Widow makes her way out onto the stage. She then rushes down the ramp way, and slides into the ring on her stomach. She quickly jumps up to her feet, and throws her arms in the air.

Richie Rockstone
"Introducing first, hailing from The Asylum! Weighing in at 155 pounds! She is The Black Widow!!!!"

The song I Bring The Darkness (End of Days) starts to blast over the PA system. When the lead singer says the following words.

I bring the darkness, I am the thunder
I come from Hell and I'll pull you under
I'll make you feel the wrath of my ways
I'll make you reel, I'll be your end of days

That's when the beautiful woman who is known as "Lady Huntress" starts to come on out. She evily smiles as the following words are said as she is seen walking on down to the ring.

Out of the ashes a clear light will shine
A power like the sun, but the heat is all mine
Blinding to all those too close to the light
I'll bury your souls in the dark of the night.

She is seen walking on up to the top of the ring steps still smiling. She goes inside of the ring and goes to each corner to wave to the fans as the following words are spoken.

I come from Hell and I'll pull you under
I'll make you feel the wrath of my ways
I'll make it real, I'll bring you end of days
(End, end, end, end of days).

Underground, you’ll make no sound
Got nowhere left to go
Things begin, but then they end
The truth it hurts to know

I watch with wonder, as you go under
Words to the unwise
Story’s ending, I’m attending
The scene of your demise

I come from Hell and I’ll pull you under
I’ll make you feel the wrath of my ways
I’ll make it real, I’ll bring you end of days

The song finishes with Serenity trash talking into the nearest camera and say what she wants to do to her opponent.

Richie Rockstone
"And her opponent, hailing from New York City, New York by ways of London, England! Weighing in at 130 pounds! She is the "Lady Huntress" Serenity Hunter!!!!"

The referee sees the two women staring at one another and move into the center of the ring, she just calls for the bell to ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rena Williams
"Without hesitation Hunter slaps the taste out of Widow's mouth, Widow retaliates with a slap of her own and grabs onto Hunter's arm whipping her across the ring, SPINEBUSTER! Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

Kicked out at TWO!

Sasha Clay
"That was one hell of a spinebuster, it made the whole ring shake."

Calliope Norris
"That could've been it."

Sasha Clay
"Hunter gets up to her knees, Widow goes for a shinning wizard, but Hunter counters into an ankle lock."

Rena Williams
"Hunter transitions the ankle lock into a knee bar submission. Widow nearly taps, but instead she manages to drag herself and Hunter towards the ropes. She can't quite get there and nearly drops her hand for the tap out but with a burst of adrenaline she reaches for the ropes with one finger, it forces the rope break."

Calliope Norris
"Hunter gets up, grabs onto Widow's knee and slams it into the canvas over and over again. Hunter pulls Widow off the canvas and hits her with Hunter's Drop! Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

THREE...!

IT'S OVER!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

"I Bring The Darkness" (End of Days) starts to blast over the PA system.

Richie Rockstone
"Here is your winner, Serenity Hunter!!!!"

#5 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:45 AM

The Pit Brewery's Label-less Lager

Hardcore Taste! Wooooooooooooooooooo! it's so good!
Disclaimer: Only sold at The Pit, please drink responsibly!

#6 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:46 AM

Singles Match

Lexi Havoc • versus • Lindsey Flare

Richie Rockstone

Fans
"ONE FALL!"

"Legs" by ZZ Top hits and Lindsey Flare walks out to cheers as she walks down to the ring in a skirt. The music fades out.

Richie Rockstone
"Introducing first, hailing from Arkadelphia, Arkansas! Weighing in at 120 pounds! She is Lindsey Flare!!!!"

"Sangre Por Sangre" by HELLYEAH blasts over the PA systems as you see Lexi coming out with her baseball bat shouting CoV as she walks to the ring. When she gets in the ring she throws her baseball bat down and gets on the top turnbuckle as she's shouts, “THUMBS UP NO THUMBS DOWN!” As the crowd shouts it as well, the music begins to fade out.

Richie Rockstone
"And her opponent, hailing from Kansas City, Missouri! Weighing in at 135 pounds! She is the "Nefarious Queen" Lexi Havoc!!!!"

The referee checks the women for weapons. she finds none and calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Calliope Norris
"The bell has rung and Flare walks to the center of the ring and puts her hand out."

Sasha Clay
"Maybe a little sportsmanship here?"

Rena Williams
"Havoc slaps the taste out of Flare's mouth, lifts her up into a fireman's carry and hits Down With Havoc! Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

THREE...!

IT'S OVER!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

"Sangre Por Sangre" by HELLYEAH blasts over the PA systems as you see Havoc celebrate her quick victory.

Calliope Norris
"Unbelievable!"

Sasha Clay
"Lexi Havoc just defeated a former champion here in record time."

Rena Williams
"What a fall from grace for Flare, to be jaw-jacked by a newcomer to this company!"

Calliope Norris
"These two had unfinished from previous employment and Havoc appears to have ended that here tonight."

#7 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:46 AM

#8 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:47 AM

WXW Combat Championship

Cage Match

Summer Bliss • versus • Amber Scott

Richie Rockstone
"The following contest for the WXW Combat Championship is scheduled for one fall!"

Fans
"ONE FALL!"

"If I'm James Dean,You're Audrey Hepburn" By Sleeping With Sirens blasts through the arena....Amber Scott walks out on to the stage through the curtain to a huge ovation then she walks down the ring high fiving fans then she slides into the ring under the bottom rope.

Richie Rockstone
"Introducing first, hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! Weighing in at 141 pounds! Representing The Bloodline, she is Amber Scott!!!!"

Red and blue lights circle the arena as Pour Some Sugar on me blares throughout the arena as Summer Woods appears on the entrance ramp. She bends forward and blows kisses to the fans as her manager Autumn Bliss stands behind her and spanks lightly. Summer stands up and grabs Autum's hand and they walk down the ramp and climb up on the apron of the ring. They share a kiss before they enter the ring and walk to the middle of the ring where Autumn stands behind Summer who has her hands raised in the air. Autumn then runs her hands down Summer's body slapping Summer's backside one more time before walking out of the ring.

Richie Rockstone
"And her opponent, now residing in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! Weighing in at 120 pounds! She is the "The British Bombshell" Summer Bliss!!!!"

The referee checks the women for weapons, she finds none and calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rena Williams
"The two women put up their dukes and each one takes a punch at each other but Bliss connects knocking Scott back, Bliss wraps her up and lifts her into the air with a military press."

Sasha Clay
"Some major air time here."

Calliope Norris
"Bliss drops Scott face and chest first into the turnbuckle with a snake eyes."

Rena Williams
"Scott stumbles out of the corner, Bliss misses with a clothesline and Scott capitalizes with an Enziguri to the right eye area."

Sasha Clay
"Scott scurries away and climbs the ropes, MISSILE DROPKICK!"

Calliope Norris
"Bliss is stunned but barely goes down to one knee, Scott rebounds off the ropes and hits a Shinning Wizard which lays down Bliss flat on her back."

Rena Williams
"Scott goes tor a leg drop, Bliss moves out of the way sending Scott ass first into the canvas."

Sasha Clay
"Bliss gets up off the canvas with the aid of the ropes, she reaches down grabbing Scott by the hair and Scott rolls her up for a cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

Kicked out at TWO!

Calliope Norris
"Bliss mounts Scott raining down hard lefts and rights on Scott."

Rena Williams
"Bliss grabs the hair and pulls both of them up off the canvas, grabs Scott, turns her upside-down, and drops into a kneeling position, driving the Scott head-first into the canvas, The Fallen Tree! Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

THREE...!

IT'S OVER!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Red and blue lights circle the arena as Pour Some Sugar on me blares throughout the arena.

Richie Rockstone
"Here is your winner, and NEW! WXW Combat Champion "The British Bombshell" Summer Bliss!!!!"

Calliope Norris
"Bliss tries to pick her opponent up off the canvas pushes Scott between her legs and powerbombs her into the canvas for good measure."

Sasha Clay
"Nearly sending Scott down to hell!"

Scott lays motionless as Bliss leaves the ring with very little emotion on her face and walks backstage.

#9 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:47 AM

The scene opens on the backstage of the arena where we see Patricia Clarke standing with the current WXW World Champion, and one half of the WXW Tag Team Champions, Necra Octavian Kane. The crowd is mixed with cheers and boos. 

Patricia Clarke
"Welcome ladies and gentlemen. I'm standing here with the current WXW World Champion, and one half of the tag team Champions Necra Octavian Kane. Tonight you are in a triple threat tag match. What are your thoughts about your opponents?"

Necra
"What's there really to say? I mean look at the teams that Elena and I are facing. The Bloodline haven't been a threat in a very long time, and the Oriental Sisters... Please. What are they going to do? They haven't even managed to win a match. Why should I worry about either team? We've held the tag teams for almost half a year already, and we don't plan on losing them any time soon. Especially to a team that can't prove themselves against a low team."

Patricia Clarke
"You sound very confident. Over confident."

Necra
"It's hard not to be. I am the best of the best and I plan on defending both of my titles from anyone that is willing to step into the ring with me to try and take them from me. As for the bitches in black, I would advise you to come at me and show me that you are not worthy enough to stop me. Now if you excuse me I still have to get ready for my match."

Patricia Clarke
"Of course. Good luck tonight."

Necra smirks as she walks off, leaving Patricia alone once again, as the scene fades to black.

#10 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:48 AM

WXW Goddess Championship

Singles Match

Lindsey Calaway • versus • Lindsey Scott

Richie Rockstone
"The following WXW Goddess Championship match is scheduled for one fall!"

Fans
"ONE FALL!"

"Misery Business" By Paramore blasts throughout The Pit...Lindsey Scott is seen walking out on to the stage as the fans erupt then she runs down the ramp and she slides in under the bottom rope then she stands up and leans over the top rope.

Richie Rockstone
"Introducing first, hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! Weighing in at 116 pounds! Representing The Bloodline, she is Lindsey Scott!!!!"

The Lights go out and Lindsey's video comes up on the video wall as smoke comes up from the top of the ramp as "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold plays on PA system as Lindsey walks out. She walks through the smoke as she flings her hair back and stand on top of the ramp looking into the crowd.She holds up both of her hands in the air as she forms them into the rock and roll sign and the fans stand on their feet for her.

The fans cheer their heads off as Lindsey walks down the ramp with a smile on her face. Lindsey slides into the ring and jumps up onto the turnbuckle and looks into the crowd, pointing at some of the fans that have homemade signs for her.

Lindsey jumps down and pull her hair out of her face, walking over to the middle of the ring staring into Scott's eyes.

Richie Rockstone
"And her opponent, hailing from Arlington, Texas! Weighing in at 115 pounds! She is a "One Of A Kind" Lindsey Calaway!!!!"

The referee checks the women for weapons, she finds none and calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rena Williams
"Calaway immediately grabs onto Scott's arm and hits her with a short arm clothesline but keeps a hold on her and delivers a vicious German Suplex into the turnbuckles."

Sasha Clay
"Calaway grabs Scott by the hair, she is yelling at her that the championship is hers and begins pounding Scott's face into the bottom and middle turnbuckles. Calaway picks up and tosses Scott down by her hair, she turns her attention to the top turnbuckle pad and rips it off."

Rena Williams
"Scott goes to roll Calaway up but can't do it and Calaway drops onto her chest in a sitting position. Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

Sasha Clay
"Calaway nearly sat down on the job and won this thing."

Calliope Norris
"There is NO almost in professional wrestling!"

Rena Williams
"Calaway grabs onto the ropes and pulls herself up to her feet, laying the boots to Scott's body and limbs. Scott tries to get up, Calaway fishhooks Scott and drags her by the mouth over to the exposed Turnbuckle laying her head onto it."

Sasha Clay
"Calaway walks over to the corner on the other side and runs forwards, Calaway then kicks Scott face-first into the exposed turnbuckle and then lets out a primal scream!"

Rena Williams
"Scott collapses as we now see a gash across her brow and right eye area. Calaway looks at the blood, Scott gets up to her knees while bleeding profusely and the referee warns her, but Calaway ignores the referee and plants Scott with a curb stomp face-first into the canvas."

Sasha Clay
"Calaway is a viscous lady, I totally love that about her."

Calliope Norris
"Scott defies the odds and again gets onto her knees, Calaway again plants Scott with a curb stomp face-first into the canvas."

Rena Williams
"The referee checks on Scott, she warns Calaway as she ascends the ropes; LIFE CHANGER! Calaway hooks both legs. Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

THREE...!

IT'S OVER!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

"Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold plays on PA system as the referee is handed the WXW Goddess Championship and then turns around to hand it to Calaway, she grabs the title belt and slides from the ring and walks up the ramp and begins to celebrate with it on the top of the ramp.

Richie Rockstone
"Here is your winner, and NEW! WXW Goddess Champion of the World! Lindsey Calaway!!!!"

#11 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:49 AM

#12 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:50 AM

WXW Tag Team Championships

Triple Jeopardy Tag Team Match

The Fallen © • versus • The Oriental Sisters w/Bess • versus • The Bloodline

"Fully Alive" By Flyleaf through the Arena...Briana Scott & Piper Scott walk out onto the stage as the crowd erupts then they walks down the ramp then they climb on to the apron and climb into the ring.

Calliope Norris
"Briana and Piper are focused to take advantage of having this match up."

Sasha Clay
"They really should thank Michael Maddox. Bloodline should be graveling at his feet for this second chance. Women who owe Maddox a favor. Maddox would love that."

Rena Williams
"No, you didn’t just say that Sasha!"

Leilana and Rena Suizuiki in emerge from backstage area in kimonos. They walk down the aisle to the ringside area. They each walk up the ring steps and each jump in ring over the top rope. Each ladu bows to the referee. Each lady takes their own Kimono off and hand them to ring attendant. neutral corner.

Calliope Norris
"Both of these teams are ready to try to knock off the champions."

Sasha Clay
"I doubt either team will."

Finally Free by Stitched Up Heart blasts over The PA Systems as the crows erupts in boos and The Siren of Dread comes out on the stage with an angry look stricken on her face. She walks down the ramp with a purpose and then rolls into the ring and gets on the top turnbuckle taunting the crowd with a deep dark grimace on her face. She goes to her corner ready to snap her opponent into two and awaits the start of the bout.

Sasha Clay
"Now that is a look of focus."

The house lights go down, as a gold light goes over the crowd. The tron comes to life with a fly over of the vast sands of Egypt and soon comes to a stop on what appears to be a massive tomb. "Temple of the Black Pharaoh" by Nox Arcana begins to play over the loud speaker, as the tomb opens and we see Necra lying in a sarcophagus and she opens her eyes as flashes of strange symbols, and creatures appear on the screen before changing to her matches, and her winning titles. On the stage two lines of people appear dressed in heavy robes, carrying torches. They line either side of the ramp way, as a throne starts to rise through the floor. Ex stands beside it, and as the light stops we see Necra sitting upon the throne. Ex extends his hand, and she takes it, and starts to move down the ramp way with the title over each shoulder. She makes her way past the fans, and soon she reaches the ring. Ex climbs up onto the edge, as she walks up the stairs, and slips through the ropes that Ex held open. She raises her arms as lighting strikes, and erupts into flames as she brings her arms down.

Richie Rockstone
"Now it is time for the main event for the WXW World Tag Team championships. Introducing first one set of challengers, at a total combined weight of 250 pounds.Briana and Piper Scot. They are Bloodline!!!!"

The crowd cheers as Piper and Briana raise their arms in the air and looks out at the crowd.

Richie Rockstone
"Introducing next is the second set of challengers. At a total combined weight of 350 pounds. Leilani and Rena Suzuki. The Ortiental Sisters."

The crowd cheers as the Suzuki sisters are in full focus.

Richie Rockstone
"And their opponents. They are the reigning and defending WXW World Tag Team Champions. First from Salem Massachusetts, weighing in at 125 pounds. The Siren of Dread, Elena!!!!"

The crowd boos as Elena lifts her tag team title in her left hand and points at the belt with her right index finger.

Richie Rockstone
"And her partner, hailing from The Isle of the Gods Greece and weighing in at 127lbs she is the WXW World Champion and one half of the WXW Tag Team Champions she is the Goddess of the Dead she is Necra Octavian Kane!"

The crowd boos and Necra is oblivious to the crowd’s reaction.

Richie Rockstone
"Together they are The Fallen!!!!!!"

Referee Renee Flahrety lifts the belts in the air and hands them to Richie Rockstone on his way out of the ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Calliope Norris
"All six women are in the ring. Piper and Elena Dread are jawing back and fourth at each other. Out of no where Elena delivers a forearm to Piper’s face which starts all six women to start brawling in the ring."

Sasha Clay
"Wow, Renee. Way to gain control of the match."

Sasha Clay
"Briana clothesline Leilani Suzuki over the top ropes. Briana follows Leilani outside to the ring floor. Briana and Leilani start trading right fists."

Rena Williams
"Anarchy!!!!"

Calliope Norris
"Necra pokes Rena in the eyes. Rena staggers back and Necra bodyslams Rena to the mat. Necra drops a knee across Rena’s neck. Necra digs in and put a little extra weight on Rena’s neck with her left shin as Necra gets back up to her feet."

Sasha Clay
"Our new World Champion is such a vicious bitch. I love it!!!!"

Calliope Norris
"As Rena is down on the mat trying to catch her breath. Necra sees Piper is punching Elena into the corner. Necra rushes towards Piper. Necra leaps into the air and delivers a dropkick to the back of Briana Elena ducks down and as Briana staggers towards her . Elena back body drops Briana over the ring post and she comes crashing down on to the ring corner."

Rena Williams
"Damn!!!! Briana almost cracked her head on the ring steps."

Sasha Clay
"With a smile on her face Elena goes over to Rena as Rena starts to get up. Elena kicks Rena in the head. Necra comes over top Rena and Elena. Elena and Necra gives each other a look than Elena goes low and delivers a leg sweep to the legs of Rena while Nevra hits a spinning heel kick."

Rena Williams
"Total Elimination by the champs. Necra goes for the cover."

ONE...!

TWO...!

Kicked out at TWO!

Piper slides into the ring and leaps towards the cover . Piper delivers a double axe handle on to Nevra to break up the pinning attempt.

Sasha Clay
"Come on, Piper. You are not going to knock the champs off. Get it together."

Calliope Norris
"That is presumptuous, Sasha."

Sasha Clay
"It is a spoiler, Callie."

Rena Williams
"Elena rushes as Piper as she stands up. Elena delivers a spear to Piper. Elena gets up and starts to stomp on Piper. Piper rolls to the ring floor. Elena then jumps over the top ropes and delivers a cross body block on to Piper. Elena starts punch on Piper as Elena is on top of Piper on the ring floor."

Calliope Norris
"Leilani is climbing up to the top ropes behind Necra who is in the middle of the ring. Leilani leaps into the air and delivers a missle drop kick from the top ropes causing Necra to bounce off the ropes and staggers over and Leilani picks Necra up pver her shoulder as Rena is getting up. Rena sees what is going on and delivers a Dudley Death Drop on to Necra. Rena covers Necra."

ONE...!

TWO...!

Kicked out at TWO!

Calliope Norris
"Necra barely gets her left shoulder up."

Rena Williams
"That was a close one. We almost had new champs."

Sasha Clay
"Briana Scott is getting up on the floor. She looks over and sees Elena stomping on Piper. As Piper is charging at Piper is about to blindside Elena. A masked figure comes out of no where and delivers a booming clothesline to Piper. Piper flips in the air as she falls to the ground."

Calliope Norris
"Dammit!!!!! The Masked attackers have just arrived. Two more attackers rush at Elena but Elena starts to go back and fourth punching both Masked Attackers that are attempting to go after her."

Rena Williams
"Look at this . A fourth Masked attacker slides into the ring . The Masked Attacker hits Leilani in the back of the head with a lead pipe. Rena rushes at her and the Masked Attacker hisRena in the stomach with the led pipe. Rena falls to the mat and slides out of the ring. Followed by the attacker with the led pipe."

Sasha Clay
"Briana slides into the ring unnoticed and she is stocking Leilani who is getting up to her feet. Briana lifts Leilani over her shoulders and hits Leilani with a Go To Sleep."

Calliope Norris
"Could we get new Champions right here. Briana points to Necra. Brianna goes over to Necra and picks her up by the hair. Briana puts Necra over her shoulders."

Rena Williams
"A fifth masked attacker hops the barrier and slides into the ring behind Briana. The masked attacker rushes over to Briana and sprays something in her eyes!!!"

Sasha Clay
"Briana drops Necra. Necra staggers but keeps her footing as Briana is covering her eyes with her hands. She has no idea where she is."

Calliope Norris
"Necra looks over at the Masked woman who is just standing there watching. Necra turns her attention to Briana and delivers a “My Fair Lady”!!!!! Necra goes for the pin. The fifth masked attacker drops to the mat and looks at Necra straight in the eyes and points at Necra before rolling out of the ring."

Rena Williams
"No!!! It can’t end this way!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

THREE...!

IT'S OVER!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Richie Rockstone
"The winners of the match and still WXW World Tag Team Champions. The Fallen!!!"

Calliope Norris
"Necra rolls out of the ring as Elena staggers over to her and they are backing their way up the entrance ramp with their arms in the air to a chorus of boos. The referee sprints over to the champions. The referee hands each lady a tag team title while also handing Necra the World Heavyweight title belt."

Sasha Clay
"The now five Masked Attackers are still beating down the Bloodline and Oriental Sisters."

Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold plays on P.A system

Rena Williams
"Lindsey Calaway walks out holding her newly won WXW Goddess title belt over her right shoulder along side her tag team partner, Valerie Valour."

Calliope Norris
"The Fallen and Freaks & Geeks are face to face with each other."

Sasha Clay
"That World Tag Team title match at Devil’s Night between these two teams will be a hell of a battle because neither team will back down."

Rena Williams
"As the four women stand face to face with each other at the top of the ramp the five masked attackers stand tall in the middle of the ring over The Bloodline and Oriental Sisters."

Calliope Norris
"We will see you at Devil’s Night. Good night everyone!!!"

The show fades to a commercial for WXW Devil's Night 2019

#13 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 4 weeks ago

logo.png

Presents