No replies to this topic

#1 The Russo Dynasty

The Russo Dynasty

Jobber

• Talent
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . T A G . T E A M ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Team Members Names: "The Lady Phoenix" Arcangela, Maeve Russo & Elinor Russo

Combined Weight: 400 pounds

Team Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Tweeners

Tendencies to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Sometimes

Motivations to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.

Team Gimmick: A trio of sisters that are just out to kick ass.

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: "Built For War" by Megadeth

Entrance Description: "Built For War" by Megadeth hits the pa system, the three sisters walk down the aisle and methodically walk to each side of the ring stationing themselves by each of the three sides not split by the ramp. Each reach up and pull themselves onto the apron and into the ring.

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s): Moveset of the Hart Foundation

Primary Finisher: Lost Connection (Slingshot from Maeve into a hard clothesline by Arcangela or Elinor)

Secondary Finisher(s): Russo Rough Rider or R3 (Flapjack into a reverse STO)

Special Finisher: Doomsday Device

[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: Three members of the infamous Russo wrestling family, grand-daughters of the late great Wolfe Russo and daughters of commentator Salma "Mia" Russo.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tag Team, Tweener

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users