No replies to this topic

#1 Page Sisters

Page Sisters

Jobber

• Talent
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:Lana

Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K19

Ring Name:Danielle Page

Nicknames (If Applicable):Diamond Princess

Birthday:11/12/93

Debut Date:

Height:5’7

Weight:115

Hometown/Billed From:New York, New York

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Cowardly Heel

- [x] Ruthless Heel

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Always

- [x] Often

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.

- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.

- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.

- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.

Personality: Cocky, Mean, Spoiled Rich girl. That doesn’t mind telling you she is better than you

Fighting Style:Technical and High Flying

Wrestler similar to:Tessa Blanchard, Paige,Sasha Banks,Daniel Bryan,Rick Rude

Signature Match:Iron Man Match

Favorite Weapons:Customized Diamond studded Brass knuckles

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music:B R Right By Trina

Entrance Description:”B R Right” By Trina Ft Ludacris starts playing through out the arena. The crowd saunters out the entrance way and looks disgusted by what she sees in the arena. As she walks down the ring. Danielle looks at everyone like they flu and makes an effort to make each fan know she is avoiding being touched by them. When she gets to rinside she walks up the ring stairs. The referee opens the middle and bottom ropes than Danielle enters the ring. She walks to the middle of the ring where she shoos at the crowd and walks in the opposite direction. 

Ring Attire:Tights, Top like Tessa Blanchard with a Diamond on the front of the top, and Robes like Charlotte Flair. Her boots will DP on each of them

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):”Princess Kick”  Chick Kick, “Sexy Back” Tilt A Whirl backbreaker

Primary Finisher:”Diamonds Are Forever” Reverse Neckbreaker

Secondary Finisher(s):”Beauty Rest” Million Dollar Dream, ”Bling Lock” Lebell Lock,”Crown Jewel” Brainbuster

Special Finisher:”Princess Cut”  Razor’s Edge 

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography:She is the fourth of five daughters of a Billionaire real estate developers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users