Lexi Havoc • versus • Lindsey Flare

#2 Lexi Havoc

Lexi Havoc

Jobber

• Talent
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted A week ago

*Lexi is sitting in a darkly lit room, with her face away from the camera. When she lefts her head up you see it has blood all over it. Her hand also has blood all over it as she looks up at the camera she licks the blood off her fingers than begins to speak*

Lexi: So Lindsey Flare we meet again! This will be so much fuckin fun beating your fuckin ass like I did your pussy ass brothers!

*Lexi evilly laughs at the thought of having a match and beating the sister of her pussy ass ex AJ Flare. She licks more blood off her hand than begins speaking again*

Lexi: You see this blood on my hands this will be yours at the end of our match when I'm standing over you victorious.

*Lexi spits the blood out at the camera and says*

Lexi: I will lick your blood off my hand and spit it in your face than stand over you laughing as they say AND YOUR WINNER LEXI HAVOCCCCC!!! CAUSE LEXI HAVOC IS EVERYTHING EVERYTHINGGGGG EVERYTHING!!!

*Lexi gets up out of her chair and walks over to the camera and smacks it down as you hear Lexi speak 'NOW GET THAT FUCKIN CAMERA OUT OF MY FUCKIN FACE' the scene goes dark*
Nefarious Queen Lexi Havoc
2UihS.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Promos, Television

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users