No replies to this topic

#1 Lexi Havoc

Lexi Havoc

Jobber

• Talent
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K19
Rhea Ripley
Ring Name:
Lexi Havoc
Nicknames (If Applicable):
Nefarious Queen
Lexi Havoc
Birthday:
February 14th, 1990
Debut Date:
October 31, 2016
Height:
5'7"
Weight:
135 lbs
Hometown/Billed From:
Kansas City, Missouri
Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Ruthless Heel
- [x] Monster Heel

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Always
Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.
- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.

Personality: Explain your character's personality here.
She is a villain and doesn't care about anyone but her husband Blaze Havoc.
Fighting Style: (Technical/Brawler/High Flying)
Technical/Extreme
Wrestler similar to:
Rhea Ripley
Signature Match:
Extreme
Favorite Weapons:
Baseball Bat
Barb wire
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music:
Sangre Por Sangre by HELLYEAH

Entrance Description:
Sangre Por Sangre blasts over the PA systems as you see Lexi coming out with her baseball bat shouting CoV as she walks to the ring. When she gets in the ring she throws her baseball bat down and gets on the top turnbuckle as she's shouts, “THUMBS UP NO THUMBS DOWN!” As the crowd shouts it as well.
Ring Attire:
Has a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, wearing a sleeveless bulletproof vest, a baseball cap, black leather pants and Black platform boots.
[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):
GTS
Acid Rainmaker
DDT
Curb Stomp
Primary Finisher:
Down With Havoc (GTS)
Secondary Finisher(s):
Feel The Havoc (Acid Rainmaker)
Special Finisher:
CoV Time (DDT)
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography:

Copy & Paste template and fill it out. Post in Wrestler Roster!
Nefarious Queen Lexi Havoc
2UihS.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users