1 reply to this topic

#1 Serenity Hunter

Serenity Hunter

Jobber

• Talent
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description: Xia Brookside from WWE NXT

Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K19

Ring Name: Serenity Hunter

Nicknames (If Applicable):"Lady Huntress"

Birthday: July 4th, 1984

Debut Date: September 30th, 2019

Height:5'9

Weight: 130 lbs

Hometown/Billed From: New York City, New York by ways of London, England

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Tweener

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Sometimes

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply

- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.

Personality: Explain your character's personality here.: Serenity Hunter is a nice person but if you put down the Men and Women of the Armed Forces(Her father has fought in the Air Force) and the fans, watch out!

Fighting Style: (Technical/Brawler/High Flying) : Brawler, High Flyer, Extreme.

Wrestler similar to: Toni Storm and Dana Brooke

Signature Match: Hell In A Cell/Inferno

Favorite Weapons: Switchblade, Barbed Wire Baseball Bat, Brass Knuckles.

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: I Bring The Darkness (End of Days) by Tommy Vext

Entrance Description:

Ring Attire: Serenity wears a pair of black shorts, any Rock band t-shirt and black shoes. Sometimes, she wears a black/white bandana on her head with either red or purple lipstick.

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s): Eye Poke, Trash Talking, Bitchslap, Diamond Cutter, Headlock Driver, Underhook DDT, Ankle Lock, Back Breaker Rack, Cross Face Chicken Wing,

Primary Finisher: Hunter's Drop (Modified Underhook DDT ala Jon Moxley's Paridgm Shift)

Secondary Finisher(s): Serenity's Arrow (Modified Diamond Cutter)

Special Finisher:

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: Serenity is the younger sister to her older sister, Destiny and their now dead brother, Devilyn. Their father, Andrew, is a retired Armed Forces war veteran who fought with the Air Force. Their mom, Jasmine, is a fashion model turned designer. Serenity's here at WXW to not be a pretty face. She is ready to fight and show the fed that they really did hire a very much hard worker.

Copy & Paste template and fill it out. Post in Wrestler Roster!

#2 Serenity Hunter

Serenity Hunter

Jobber

• Talent
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

Her theme song is: I Bring The Darkness (End of Days) by Tommy Vext from the Rock band Bad Wolves.

Entrance: The song I Bring The Darkness (End of Days) starts to blast over the PA system. When the lead singer says the following words.

I bring the darkness, I am the thunder
I come from Hell and I'll pull you under
I'll make you feel the wrath of my ways
I'll make you reel, I'll be your end of days

That's when the beautiful woman who is known as "Lady Huntress" starts to come on out. She evily smiles as the following words are said as she is seen walking on down to the ring.

Out of the ashes a clear light will shine
A power like the sun, but the heat is all mine
Blinding to all those too close to the light
I'll bury your souls in the dark of the night.

She is seen walking on up to the top of the ring steps still smiling. She goes inside of the ring and goes to each corner to wave to the fans as the following words are spoken.

I come from Hell and I'll pull you under
I'll make you feel the wrath of my ways
I'll make it real, I'll bring you end of days
(End, end, end, end of days).

Underground, you’ll make no sound
Got nowhere left to go
Things begin, but then they end
The truth it hurts to know

I watch with wonder, as you go under
Words to the unwise
Story’s ending, I’m attending
The scene of your demise

I come from Hell and I’ll pull you under
I’ll make you feel the wrath of my ways
I’ll make it real, I’ll bring you end of days

The song finishes with Serenity trash talking into the nearest camera and say what she wants to do to her opponent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users