Photo

Coast 2 Coast

Heels

No replies to this topic

#1 The Bloodline

• 101 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 12:17 AM

•» --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • T H E . A S Y L U M . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . T A G . T E A M ' S . OR . F A C T I O N . R E C O R D • ]
[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Please do singles profiles as well!

Team Name:Coast 2 Coast

Team Members Names:Sky Scott & Jasmine Rodriguez

Combined Weight:244

Team Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Ruthless Heels

Tendencies to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Always

Motivations to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.
- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.

Team Gimmick:

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music:"Triumph of the Immaculate" By CFOS

Entrance Description:"Triumph of the Immaculate" By CFOS blasts throughout the arena...Sky Scott and Jasmine Rodriguez walk out on to the stage as the crowd erupts....Sky Scott and Jasmine Rodriguez walk down the ramp as they slap hands with fans then they climb up on to the apron and climb into the ring

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):

Primary Finisher:Coastal Collision (Backstabber by Jasmine into a Belly to Belly Suplex by Sky)

Secondary Finisher(s):Doomsday Device

Special Finisher:Doomsday Destroyer

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . O R . F A C T I O N ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

Biography:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users