• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

LOWER MIDCARD

Contenders Match for shot at the WXW Tag Team Championships

6-Women Tag Team Match

Bess & The Oriental Sisters • versus • The Bloodline

The winners of this best of three series may earn a shot at the WXW Tag Team Championships.

#2 Stella Major

Stella Major

Main Event

• Talent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

We knew this would happen. Everbody knows WXW managment  believe in the bloodline. But got suprised Bess&Oriental Sisters were better then thought.

What just happend let me tell you. A bike courier brought a envelope coming from Playbox Inc head office. I  knew would be a video message the trio ain,t here.

Let,s show what or who gonna speak a office see our trio but man in suit put finger to his lips. And took the word.

Man. My name is Thomas McCray CEO of Playbox Inc Business here in Los Angeles. Why my clients don,t talk is simple I talk for the trio and the company.

I had to interrupe my holiday to be here and talk too you all. I ain,t amused what has happend can tell you.

Thomas. It has cost me and there coach,s much effort  after they came here upset. They will compete the last match off the Best of three serie.

Only because feld honoured WXW managment believed in them. Managment told them they did not a effort to win or talk ok.

Woa he tells it like he sees it as business man. Will the trio talk before deadline we will see ?

Yes be sure The Bloodline will react that can be sure off.

Thomas. Before close this taping my clients believed did talk and did effort to win. I say goodbye see you.   

We saw Bess who don,t let herself stop so listen.

Bess. I,m upset not what happend last time. I,m talking for all three off us. We feel that got a chance to shine but weren,t supported same way our opponents were. Let,s keep clean no double teaming or any other dirty tricks ladies.

the Bloodline will they react better said ain,t a report that left the building ?

Bess(in the office) We ain,t in for any deals and would WXW come with deal we got lawyers too.

Sorry men see you backstage we go to gyn. (screen went black)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Promos, Television

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users