No replies to this topic

#1 Mr Green

Mr Green

Lower Midcard

• Unsigned Talent
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:20 AM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18

Nicknames (If Applicable):

Height: 5 feet 10 inches

Weight: You can guess, not nice to ask a lady her weight

Alignment (Heel/Tweener/Face):Tweener

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Sometimes, when the situation arrises that she needs to.
- [x] Rarely

Hometown/Billed From: los Angeles, California

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] 
- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.
- [x] Other; please specify.Wants the fame and glory that pro wrestling can give her. And to win as many titles as she can along the way.

Gimmick:IS after the fame and fortune and the titles to go along with it. Is not a bully, but you get in her face, and she'll put a fist in yours.
Looking to make a name for herself in the world of wrestling.First step is to conquer WXW.

Signature Match:TLC match

Favorite Weapons:Brass Knuckles

Entrance Music:"Kick Ass" by Egypt Central

Entrance Description:

Entrance Description: The music starts as small burts of fire erupt along the front of the stage. She rises up through the bottom of the stage.
When the music hits"Stand up, raise your hands up.."She raises her fists up along with the crowd as they chant along with the song as she makes her way to the ring.
She enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckles and raises her fists.
Ring Attire:short multicolored top, same mutilcolored trunks, black kneepads, and multicolored boots and arm sleeves. Sometimes on occasion wears a mask.

Fighting Style: (Technical/Brawler/High Flying)Strong style.Limited high flying, strikes and power moves

Wrestler similar to:

Signature Move(s):Short Arm Clothesline, sets them up for her finisher.

Primary Finisher:Victory Driver(Spinning Tombstone Piledriver)

Secondary Finisher(s):Lights Out(Cobra Clutch)
Special Finisher:Blinded By the Light(A Myst to the face into a double Arm DDT)

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography:
 Is new to the world of Professional Wrestling. Growing up in a rough neighborhood of los Angeles, CA, she did what was needed to survive on her own.
Enrolled in kickboxing and self defense classes in her teens.Recently saw an ad posted by Mr. Green, looking for new talent to become part of his Destruction Force pro wrestling stable.
Taking  the trip to his mansion, where the membersof his stable also live, she began her tryouts and training in the basement of the mansion where all the members hone their skills.
SHe has now entered into WXW, looking to make a name for herself and for the Destruction Force stable.

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . C O N T R A C T • ]

Base Salary:up for negotiations

Signing Bonus:up for negotiations

Length of Contract:up for negotiations

Special Concessions (Transportation, Hotel, Time Off, Championship Bonus, Downside):
transportation paid for when the need arrises
[ • M A N A G E R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description: old tv shows Green Hornet
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18

Ring Name (If Applicable):same

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . A L L I E S • ]

Tag Team Partner(s):havent made her partner yet

Faction:Destruction Force

[ • S A M P L E . P R O M O • ]

Sample Promo:Arriving at the mansion of Mr Green, she is greeted by several wrestlers who live and train there as well. They lead her inside the mansion, the main hallway lined with different championship belts won by the members of the Destruction Force throughout the years and different iterations of wrestlers to come and go. They lead her down some dark and winding steel stairs, finally coming to a rest at a huge metal door. The door clanks open as Mr Green welcomes her to the family. Inside the room is various training equipment and a full size wrestling ring. In the ring is one promiment member of the stable, the unstable female Lightning. 
"Your training begins now.Show us what you got and we'll make you famous and rich." Mr Green exclaims to her.

Alexandria steps through the ropes and is immediately attacked by Lightning...and so the training begins and a new road to glory and fame begins.

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tweener

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users