•  

Photo

Mystery Opponent • versus • Lindsey FlareThe 1st Annual WXW Queen of Barbedwire Tournament

Promos Television

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 05:42 PM

MIDCARD

Queen of Barbwire Tournament

Singles Match

Mystery Opponent • versus • Lindsey Flare

#2 Mystery

Mystery

Jobber

• Talent
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:47 PM

We open the scene from backstage area were we see the WXW interviewer Patricia Clarke of walking back and forth in a place type motion. She got word that this mystery woman that was coming to WXW would soon be arriving to the Pit. So she wanted to be the first one to get the women’s attention and to see if she can make out who this person was.

A hour or so goes by as Patricia waited for what it seemed like a lifetime for mystery woman,she had still not shown up. Patricia was about to give up. When out of know where this figure in a black hood and pants came up behind her. The person had her face covered in like a sliver faceless mask with their hands covered with black paint .

The mystery person went up and taped Patrica on her shoulder as she screamed and jumped seeing the mystery person.

Patricia (holding her chest and breathing heavy):
What the hell!? You sure do know how to make an entrance!

The mystery person just hook their head and shrugged their shoulders.

Patricia:
Ever since last week , when your video was showed .. people have been talking non stop about you and wondering who is behind the mask and if you are a veteran or a new face to WXW. Is there any chance you will let me see who you are?

The mystery person shook her finger at Patricia to signal a No .

Patricia:
Can you at least give me your thoughts on your opponent at Precursor Lindsey Flare?

The mystery person rub their chin like they were thinking about talking, when they grab Patricia softly by the arm pulling her over towards the side of the camera,out of the view. Then the person walked back over,getting back into the cameras view.

Mystery women(in a odd voice):

3-C84-EB59-F00-B-45-A4-AA44-E41-C51-C2-B

Everyone will know who I am in time. I am in no rush to review who I am. But when the time comes and I do reveal who I am, things will be quite awesome! I’ve been keeping a watch on WXW and to tell you the truth, it's been … boring. Now I know the girls around here can not help that, I mean look who I’m about to be facing . Lindsey Flare is it? I’ve been waiting to see what you were going to say, but just like this interviewer. You must be speechless and have no words to spew out. Eh that’s what it’s like around here? Looks like I’m going to have a lot more people talking once I bet you or if you even decide to show.

Short, sweet and to the point. Now if you will excuse me, I have some other things I need to attend too.

The mystery person turned to face Patricia as they push up their mask some . Kind of revealing who they were to her . Patricia mouth drops as she nods her head to stay silent about what she just saw as Patricia could not believe who was behind the masks.

#3 Lindsey Flare

Lindsey Flare

Lower Midcard

• Talent
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 08:54 AM

The scene opens up with Lindsey flare watching the mystery persons promo and laughing.

Lindsey pauses and begins to speak.

So mystery person you seem to think I am scared or something of you well news flash missy. I'm not scared of anyone. You see mystery person I am a former multi time tv champ here.

Lindsey pauses as she sits down.

So mystery you think you can just waltz in here and win queen of barbed wire you got another thing coming. You see me and world elite we are on a mission and we are gonna complete it.

Lindsey pauses as she looks at her watch.

Mystery I don't care who you are , I am gonna kick your ass and prove that I will be the queen.

Scene fades to black as Lindsey walks off.

former_combat_champ.png

(character: Amanda Macleod) x1

former_combat_champ.png

(character: Lindsey Flare) x2

former_pure_champ.png

(character: Agent Carter) x1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Promos, Television

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users