•  

Photo

The Bloodline • versus • The Oriental Sisters & BessLIVE! From The Pit (fka The Boneyard) in Las Vegas, Nevada!

Promos Promo Television

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

OPENER

Best of Three Series

6-Women Tag Team Elimination Match

The Bloodline • versus • The Oriental Sisters & Bess

The winners of this best of three series may earn a shot at the WXW Tag Team Championships. Which team will prevail?

#2 Stella Major

Stella Major

Main Event

• Talent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted A week ago

Yes we are backstage whole time things happen or somebody just won or lost wanna talk.

A very upset Bess came through curtain, being first off her team being eliminated.   We gave her a moment to pick herself up !

She drunk some water saw us and her first emotions could hear in her vioce.

bess.Yes I lost after eliminated Sky Scott. Piper eliminated me a way referee didn,t saw. Do I want  something no she used my tight.

But Piper next time will not happen you are mine and that is more then a promise.

Bess talked and walked we arrived at the dressingroom. She wanna shower so ask us to wait a moment.

No we didn,t wait went to food and brought juice and sandwich,s for her with us. Yes on time she opened door let us in.

She was still upset but needed food yes like her sisters did diet to get more speed.

Bess. Before the sisters come let me tell you this.   Yes I,m part of the multi-coloured Thomas clan.

But just like O Sisters been not born as a thomas. When have clear head try to explain it not now !

Bess. I talk not crap did read Scott sisters  profile map. Yes there are five sisters who wanna believe some say five some four ?

They don,t care win or lose your lying through your teets. You five been around using your sister bond to win true.

Yes match was over saw O Sisters but they past the dressingroom.  Yes direct to tables with food, is know did a diet because feld getting to slow.

Diet coke and crackers and making you get harder more piss off sooner haha. Sorry bess has something to say.

Bess. Scott sisters you don,t cheat let,s keep politic correct. There are more then one opinion over how you win match,s !

Our team would I do differt next time maybe never know it ?

Ok men see you wanna eat was long hot day, let the sisters in Bye.

We left the dressingroom the suzuki sisters came in. Let us grab some fruit had enough ham and cheese sandwich,s up to-day Bye.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Promos, Promo, Television

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users