•  

Photo

The Bloodline • versus • The Oriental Sisters & BessLIVE! From The Pit (fka The Boneyard) in Las Vegas, Nevada!

Promos Television

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 07:05 PM

OPENER

Best of Three Series

6-Women Tag Team Elimination Match

The Bloodline • versus • The Oriental Sisters & Bess

The winners of this best of three series may earn a shot at the WXW Tag Team Championships. Which team will prevail?

#2 Stella Major

Stella Major

Main Event

• Talent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:08 AM

Yes we are backstage whole time things happen or somebody just won or lost wanna talk.

A very upset Bess came through curtain, being first off her team being eliminated.   We gave her a moment to pick herself up !

She drunk some water saw us and her first emotions could hear in her vioce.

bess.Yes I lost after eliminated Sky Scott. Piper eliminated me a way referee didn,t saw. Do I want  something no she used my tight.

But Piper next time will not happen you are mine and that is more then a promise.

Bess talked and walked we arrived at the dressingroom. She wanna shower so ask us to wait a moment.

No we didn,t wait went to food and brought juice and sandwich,s for her with us. Yes on time she opened door let us in.

She was still upset but needed food yes like her sisters did diet to get more speed.

Bess. Before the sisters come let me tell you this.   Yes I,m part of the multi-coloured Thomas clan.

But just like O Sisters been not born as a thomas. When have clear head try to explain it not now !

Bess. I talk not crap did read Scott sisters  profile map. Yes there are five sisters who wanna believe some say five some four ?

They don,t care win or lose your lying through your teets. You five been around using your sister bond to win true.

Yes match was over saw O Sisters but they past the dressingroom.  Yes direct to tables with food, is know did a diet because feld getting to slow.

Diet coke and crackers and making you get harder more piss off sooner haha. Sorry bess has something to say.

Bess. Scott sisters you don,t cheat let,s keep politic correct. There are more then one opinion over how you win match,s !

Our team would I do differt next time maybe never know it ?

Ok men see you wanna eat was long hot day, let the sisters in Bye.

We left the dressingroom the suzuki sisters came in. Let us grab some fruit had enough ham and cheese sandwich,s up to-day Bye.

#3 The Bloodline

The Bloodline

Upper Midcard

• Talent
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 05:04 AM

WXW Interviewer Patricia Clarke is seen standing in the backstage area of The Pit in Las Vegas

Patricia Clarke:Ladies and gentlemen...Please welcome my guest at this time Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott of The Bloodline

Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott of The Bloodline are seen walking over to Patricia Clarke

Sky Scott:Hey Patricia 

Briana Scott:Hey Patricia 

Piper Scott:Hey Patricia 

Patricia Clarke:Hey girls..How are you all doing today?

Sky Scott:Patricia I'm good

Briana Scott:Same here Patricia 

Piper Scott:Doing well 

Patricia Clarke:We are just days away from your match against Bess and The Oriental sisters as this will be match two of three of your series..How do you feel going into the match

Sky Scott:Patricia we learned from our mistake in taking them not to serious but we have learned from that mistake and won't let that happen again 

Briana Scott:Patricia we didn't take them seriously and that was fault

Piper Scott:Briana and I want our titles back and we will do whatever it takes

Patricia Clarke:Well good luck

Sky Scott:Thanks Patricia

Briana Scott:Thanks

Piper Scott:Thanks Patricia 

The Bloodline walk away

--------------------------------------------------

"We Are One" By 12 Stones blasts through the The Pit....Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott walk out on to the stage as the crowd erupts....Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott walk down the ramp and they climb into the ring then they each grab a microphone 

Sky Scott:What's up Las Vegas

Fans:Bloodline Bloodline Bloodline

Piper Scott:Last Time you saw us...We lost to Bess and The Oriental Sisters

Fans:BOOO

Briana Scott:Last time we faced Bess and The Oriental Sisters...they ended up with the win and it's because we took them

Sky Scott:But tonight we won't be doing that 

Briana Scott:The three of you aren't as bad as we thought and your loss

Piper Scott:Tonight we're going to kick ass and take names and be one step closer to getting our championships back 

They trio drop their mics

"We Are One" By 12 Stones blasts through the arena....Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott walk out on to the stage as the crowd erupts....Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott walk out of the ring and they walk up the ramp and they walk backstage 

Scene Fades

former_combat_champ.png x1

former_pure_champ.png x1

former_tag_team_champ.png x1

#4 Stella Major

Stella Major

Main Event

• Talent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 03:22 PM

Yes the Oriental Sisters are back in dressingroom. Can see there mum was tough but learned them clean up.

We came in and the girls were doing there hair and maup. Yes without all three look good enough.

No they got a offer for photo shoot for let say so a man magazine has be 18 to read. But Lelani there mum has said no.

We know who were asked then but has wait for christmas issue. Sorry the O Sisters wanna talk.

Rena. Men please dimm these lights a bit this ain,t a brothel. Let see we beat the Scott sisters lucky me.

Do we think will happen agiang No. Simple we had a too full agenda so  we had clim in ring with lesser training hours.

Yes the girls were a coat to protect there wrestling outfit. Our new sponsor Clean it White gave all females a coat.

Rena. Men this is dressingroom don,t make a mesh please. Do we got the information map about  our opponents No.

But we watch some of there intervieuws. Let call it like it is they have a big ego and forget why they ain,t champion any more.

Leila was ready with maup and hair put her chair differt and talked direct in camera.

Leila. Bloodline we know what you are thinking our win was fluke. I don,t think so.

We can talk and talk we all three are ready you three too ?

Security guards arrived bring our trio to there spot.  But first some kicks and jumps to get there muscles lose.

The trio left we a bit later closing the door. No we ain,t cleaning behind there ass. The dressing full of can,s and beauty cases.

Let us go before match start we can see all in counter on monitors Bye.

#5 The Bloodline

The Bloodline

Upper Midcard

• Talent
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 10:40 PM

Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott of The Bloodline are seen walking into Pit in Las Vegas

WXW Interviewer Patricia Clarke is seen walking over to them 

Patricia Clarke:Ladies ...May i get an interview with the three of you before your big match

Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott of The Bloodline stop and look at Patricia Clarke

Sky Scott:Yes

Briana Scott:Sure

Piper Scott:Yes

Patricia Clarke:Have you girls heard about the latest comments from your opponents??

Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott of The Bloodline look at each other

Sky Scott:No

Briana Scott:No

Piper Scott:No

Sky Scott:Patricia...No we haven't...We just got in and we were down in Mexico as we did a promotional tour for WXW

Patricia Clarke:Well here take a look

Patricia Clarke shows The Bloodline the video

Sky Scott:That don't seem like that they even care about this match

Briana Scott:It seems they are more worried about shopping 

Piper Scott:This is why we need to win because we need our titles back 

Patricia Clarke:Any final comments

The Bloodline walk away as they head towards the ring

Scene Fades

--------------------------------------------------

"We Are One" By 12 Stones blasts through the The Pit....Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott walk out on to the stage as the crowd erupts....Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott walk down the ramp and they climb into the ring then they each grab a microphone 

Sky Scott:What's up Las Vegas

Fans:Bloodline Bloodline Bloodline

Piper Scott:We just saw a video of Bess and The Oriental Sisters and they are more worried about the richness instead of actually wrestling us

Fans:BOOO

Briana Scott:I know right

Sky Scott:But Would you rather have a team that actually cares for you or a couple of rich sluts who don't seem to care about this business

Fans:BOO

Briana Scott:The three of you are getting too cocky and tonight we are going to put out foots up your asses and take you three to the smackdown hotel

Piper Scott:Tonight we're going to be 1-1 and we will be only one match away from Bri and myself getting the tag team championships back and no one is going to stop us from regaining our tag team championships

They trio drop their mics

"We Are One" By 12 Stones blasts through the arena....Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott walk out on to the stage as the crowd erupts....Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott walk out of the ring and they walk up the ramp and they walk backstage 

Scene Fades

former_combat_champ.png x1

former_pure_champ.png x1

former_tag_team_champ.png x1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Promos, Television

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users