•  

Photo

WXW Flashpoint XIX; Day Two (8/11)LIVE! From The Pit (fka The Boneyard) in Las Vegas, Nevada!

Results

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 07:47 AM

logo.png

Presents

2c091c4f2033570e93b80258f2235afa.png

Sunday, August 11, 2019

LIVE! From The Pit (fka The Boneyard) in Las Vegas, Nevada!

day_two.png

The show opens to video footage from Episodes 1 through 18 and the opening pyros hit and "I Am the Fire" by Halestorm begins to rock throughout the arena. Spotlights circle around the arena as the hundreds of fans in the venue are shown in a wide angle shot. The camera then pans out showing a full scale view of the jam packed arena and zooms in on some of them.

A chant begins to echo throughout the arena.

WXW!

WXW!

WXW!

WXW!

An pink fog begins to roll into the arena, then strobes go off at the entrance way and pyro begins shooting from ramp to the fans delight. Many fans scream louder as they are shown enjoying themselves on the video walls.

Rena Williams
"Good evening! And welcome to day two of Women's eXtreme Wrestling's nineteenth installment of Flashpoint!"

Sasha Clay
"That's right the second night of what is promising to be a great show."

Rena Williams
"We'll have three great tournament matches and the main event on this show, the main event will feature the former WXW Goddess Champion Necra Octavian Kane against relative newcomer Hannah Stanton. Which should be off the rails so to speak."

Sasha Clay
"It's time to kick things off so, Richie take it away!"

The cameras circle around the arena one more time and then we're in the ring with Richie Rockstone as he readies himself to make the introductions.

#2 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 02:21 PM

Singles Match

Erin Stone ©

• versus •

Byker Bytch

Ding! Ding! Ding!

After the bell rings Bytch hits Stone in the face with a hard right hand, Stone looks for retribution but Bytch picks Stone up and slams her into the canvas, Blackhole Slam!

Sasha Clay: Stone is on her back! Cover her!

Rena Williams: Bytch grabs onto Stone by the hair and hair whips Stone across the ring. Bytch stomps on Stone’s neck repeatedly before being warned by the referee. Bytch pulls Stone up off the canvas and grabs her with a tight grip around her throat, Chokeslam!

Sasha Clay: Bytch is rolling here! Bytch down to cover Stone!

ONE...!

TWO...!

THRE....! NO! NEAR FALL!!!!

Rena Williams: Just in the nick of time! Stone has something left in the tank. Bytch is screaming at Stone to get up of the canvas.

Sasha Clay: Stone gets to her feet and gets a boot to the face!

Rena Williams: Bytch pulls Stone up onto her feet and leans her in the corner and licks her hand, slapping Stone’s chest as hard as she can. Ouch!

Sasha Clay: Bytch backs up all the way to the other corner, running full steam but Stone moves. Bytch slams her shoulder into the ring apron with a hard thud.

Rena Williams: Stone pulls Bytch out by her hair and Bytch misses wildly with a back elbow and Stone sends her crashing into the canvas with a chokeslam of her own.

Sasha Clay: Bytch starts to roll, Stone intercepts her and pulls her off the canvas. Stone hits a sick belly to belly suplex, and locks Bytch up into the No Escape!

Rena Williams: Stone pulls back as Bytch screams in agony. Bytch taps out!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Richie Rockstone: Here is your winner, the reigning WXW Goddess Champion! Erin Stone!

#3 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 02:32 PM

A Challenge

Sasha Clay

And  up next we...

The tron seems to come to life with a wall of fire, The sound of an evil laugh echo's through the arena.

Rena Williams

What in the world is that?

Sasha Clay

The better question is who is that?

The tron comes to life, and we see Necra sitting in what appears to be a throne. She smiles as her eyes flash red, and go back to their normal color, before she leans forward.

Necra

Well, well, well... Tonight I face off against Hannah and we all know how that is going to end don't we?

The crowd is mixed with cheers and boos as she smirks.

Necra

That's right! She's going to lose. And it makes me sad... I know what you're thinking, but why are you sad? It's simple... It won't be a challenge. I haven't had a decent challenge since I can't remember when. I want a challenge! The only one that is going to give me a challenge is Enigma and that's still a good ways yet. So until then... Who should I face?

The crowd starts to scream out names as she puts a slender finger to her chin. Her eyes get wide as a smile appears on her deep red lips.

Necra

I know! The two twits that opened their mouths to me might actually be worth a challenge... Maybe...Erin, Vero... If you want to face me I'll give you a chance, but... it'll be... Lets see... What type of match should it be? Maybe a Egyptian Hell match? No, its not sever enough. A Sarcophagus Match? No, neither one of them are worthy enough to be placed in one.  Or maybe a Snake Pit Match? No none of these are worthy enough to put an end to either one of them...

Once again the crowd screams out different matches but a slow smile appears on her lips, as she gets to her feet.

Necra

I know the perfect one... A Camelot Pit Fight!

Sasha Clay

A what?

Rena Williams

I heard about that... It's hell on earth.

Necra: Now ladies if you've never heard of it or seen it live, it's something that people fear for a reason. It's a 20 foot steel cage wrapped in barbed wire, set ablaze.

Sasha Clay

My God... That is horrid!

Rena Williams

Yeah but listen to that crowd!

The crowd cheers loudly as Necra laughs, and turns walking back to her throne. She sits down once again, and smiles as her eyes turn red.

Necra

I hope you'll be ready for our match ladies, because I know I will!

The tron seems to set ablaze once again, as her image fades from the tron.

Sasha Clay

What an announcement!

Rena Williams

But the real question is will they answer the challenge or back out?

Sasha Clay

I guess we'll have to wait and see. We'll be back after this!

#4 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 02:33 PM

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rena Williams: Tyler and Elena lock up in the center of the ring, Tyler pushes Elena off and pops her in the mouth with a hard right forearm.

Sasha Clay: Elena stumbles backwards into the ropes and rebounds; Elena hits a clothesline on Tyler flips head over heels.

Rena Williams: Elena immediately pulls Tyler off the canvas and drives Tyler head first into the canvas with a sick double arm DDT. Cover!

ONE...!

TWO...!

Kicked out at TWO!

Sasha Clay: Tyler gets a shoulder up, I thought Elena had her there. Going to need to do a bit more damage before either of these women stay down for the count.

Rena Williams: Elena grabs onto Tyler’s arm and pulled her up onto her feet. Elena hits Tyler in the face with a right hand that staggers Tyler, Elena with a  spinning roundhouse kick the face! Cover!

ONE...!

TWO...!

Kicked out at TWO!

Sasha Clay: Elena measures Tyler, when Tyler rises to her knees Elena hits Tyler with a curb stomp! This is gotta to be it. Cover!

ONE...!

TWO...!

Rena Williams: Elena climbs the turnbuckles quickly all the way to the top. Elena leaps and comes crashing down onto Tyler’s knees, Tyler rolls Elena up!

ONE...!

TWO...!

Sasha Clay: Another nearfall, Tyler had the wherewithal to put her knees up.

Rena Williams: Tyler slides from the ring, she must be smarting right now after the mistake early on because she is nursing her shoulder.

Sasha Clay: Elena gets up off the canvas slowly and sees Tyler on the floor standing up and rebounds off the ropes and through them, topé suicida interrupted by a hard uppercut from Tyler!

Rena Williams: Tyler reaches down and pulls Elena up to her feet, Elena hits Tyler with an exploder suplex into the barricade! Elena wastes little time she picks up Elena and drives her into the ring apron.

Sasha Clay: Elena slides Tyler into the ring to break the count. Elena locks Tyler’s arms, Dread Breaker! Cover!

ONE...!

TWO...!

THREE...!

IT'S OVER!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Richie Rockstone: Here is your winner, one-half of the reigning WXW Tag Team Champions! “The Siren of Dread” Elena!

#5 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

The Cameras open back up from commercial break with screaming fans all about the action here tonight on Flashpoint.  When suddenly something begins playing over the tron. The cameras then pan into the tron.

Numbers begin playing and in a robotic type voice an unheard of being begins speaking.

" I am coming to WXW and no one will stop me. The fans adore me. All the men want me but can't have me. I am one in a million. I am everyone's favorite and now I am coming to WXW to win championships and take names I return to The Queen of The Barbed Wire Tournament in Round 2 to Face Lindsey Flare.  You will all know who I am  come next Flashpoint that will be clear. See ya soon WXW your savior has resurfaced."

The Robotic voice and music fades with CRACK THE CODE as numbers begin flurrying over the tron.  Then Fire works go off making the fans anxiously wanting to know who that was.

Rena Williams

What the hell was that?

Sasha Clay

I am not sure but there is someone coming to WXW.

Rena Williams

I cannot wait to see who this is only clue we have is it is obviously a female.

Sasha Clay

Well duh we are an all women's wrestling federation but folks you like you want more action and we are ready to give it to ya lets go back to ring side.

Cameras fade to ringside.

#6 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Singles Match

Veronica Rodriguez

• versus •

Lindsey Flare

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Vero charges in at Flare.  Flare runs up the turnbuckles and back flips over Vero.  She then dropkicks Vero into the corner and then hits a flying forearm in the corner and a monkey flip out of the corner!

Rena Williams: Vero tried ambushing Flare but Flare dodged the attack and came back with an impressive flurry.

Flare hits the ropes and catches Vero as she stands with a spinning headscissors.  Vero uses the ropes to stand and Flare clotheslines her over the top rope down to the floor and then hits the ropes and comes back with a suicido tope!

Sasha Clay:  Flare taking some major risks to take down the ever deadly Fury.

Flare gets the crowd riled up and high fives some fans.  She turns back and Vero with a kick to the gut and then whips Flare into some steel steps shoulder first!

Sasha Clay:  A brutal comeback by Fury.

Vero grabs Flare and rams her back first into the barricade and then lifts her up and drops her throat first across the guardrail!  She then rolls her under the ropes and drags her head out under the bottom rope and chokes her.

Sasha Clay:  Vero is definitely pushing the limits of the referee’s patience.

Vero hops onto the apron and drops a leg across Flare.  She then rolls under the bottom rope and grabs Flare’s legs and slingshots her throat into the bottom rope!

Rena Williams:  Fury is destroying Flare.

Vero grabs Flare by her hair and pulls her to her feet.  She Irish whips her into the corner charging in but Flare grabs the top ropes and leaps up and lands behind the charging Fury and grabs Fury around the waist and hitting a German suplex.

Sasha Clay:  What a brutal snap.

Flare hits a lionsault on Vero and goes for the cover!  She goes for the cover.

ONE...!

TWO...!

Kicked out at TWO!

Rena Williams:  Vero is one of the toughest women in WXW history.

Flare grabs Vero and whips her into the ropes and catches her with a spinning heel kick.  She then grabs Vero’s leg and locks on the LJF!!! Vero screams in pain as Flare locks it in.

Sasha Clay:  This could be it!

Vero struggles to get to the ropes but Flare relaxes her hold  and drags Vero towards the center of the ring. Vero struggles to try to get up on one leg but Flare tightens the hold!

Rena Williams:  Vero has to tap or get her ankle broke.

Vero leaps up and rolls sending Lindsey into the middle ropes.  Vero gets up and swings through the ropes hitting a 619 on Lindsey!

Sasha Clay:  Vero didn’t get all the impact she can’t run full speed at the moment.

Vero tries to springboard to the top and leap at Lindsey but Lindsey steps back and kicks Vero in the gut in mid air and goes for a Stunner!

Rena Williams:  NO!  

Vero hooks her arms around the top rope and Flare slips and lands on her butt and Vero leans on the top rope and kicks both feet into Flare’s head.

Sasha Clay:  This is a wild match.

Vero flips over Lindsey and grabs her hair jerking her head forward then letting it spring back.  Vero then grabs Lindsey and whips her into the corner and climbs the ropes and starts unloading with punches.

Crowd:  …..1…..2…..3…..4…..5…..6…..7…..8…..9…..

Vero taunts the crowd.  But Lindsey grabs Vero and lifts her off the ropes...LINDSEY BOMB!!!  

Rena Williams:  NO!  

Vero slips over Lindsey’s head and lands on her feet and grabs Lindsey...WRATH OF THE DESERT!!!

Sasha Clay:  These two are both very good at countering each other!

Vero rolls to a corner and climbs the ropes.  CORKSCREW MOONSAULT!

ONE...!

TWO...!

THREE...!

IT'S OVER!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Richie Rockstone:  the winner of the match… Veronica “Fury” Rodriguez!!!

#7 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

The Pit Brewery's Label-less Lager

Hardcore Taste! Wooooooooooooooooooo! it's so good!
Disclaimer: Only sold at The Pit, please drink responsibly!

#8 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 02:34 PM

main_event.png

Singles Match

Hannah Stanton (w/ Dr. Gina Riggs)

• versus •

Necra Octavian Kane

Sasha Clay

What a night it's been so far.

Rena Williams

That's for sure but we still have more to come.

Sasha Clay

It's the last match of the night, and what a match it's going to be. Necra has already made her point tonight and throwing out a challenge to both Erin and Veronica.

Rena Williams

And now she's going to face off against Hannah Stanton.

Richie Rockstone

This match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, hailing from Los Angeles California, and weighing in at 108lbs and being accompanied by Dr. Riggs she is Hannah Stanton!

As down with the sickness starts to play the fans start to boo. As the vocals kick in Hannah walks out and just looked around like her mind is elsewhere. Soon she is joined by Dr Gina Riggs who is her handler who puts her hand on her shoulder. When she does this Hannah smiles at her. Dr Riggs then points towards the ring and the pair walk down with Hannah holding onto Dr Riggs like a young child would hold onto its mother. Once they reach the ring Hannah smile disappears and she gets in the ring. She will then just stare straight in front of her waiting for the bell.

Rena Williams

There she is. She looks like she is ready for anything that Necra can throw at her tonight.

Sasha Clay

I don't know. Necra isn't known for playing nice.

Richie Rockstone

And her opponent, hailing from the Isle of the Gods, and weighing in at 127lbs she is one half of the WXW Tag Team Champions, and being accompanied by Ex, she is the Goddess of the Dead Necra Octavian Kane!

The house lights go down, as blue lights go over the crowd, as the sound of what could be whales, fills the arena. Soon a heavy drum beat is heard, as the tron comes to life, with a view of the Isle of the Gods.

"There are no fingerprints deep underwater,

nothing to tie one to a crime

and if you seek vengeance

all you need are instruments of pain"

"Mermaider begins to play over the loudspeaker, as the scene changes to scenes with weapons being used before switching to Necra in matches. On the stage, a heavy mist rolls in, as followers are dressed in black outfits all carrying weapons lining both sides of the ramp. On the stage what appears to be a chariot appears in the mist and we see a pure black horse pulling a golden chariot with Ex guiding the chariot down the ramp way and toward the ring. He stops at the bottom of the ramp way, and helps Necra down from the chariot. Necra walks to the stairs and climbs inside, with the title on her shoulder. She raises her arms and as they come down, the ring posts get hit by lighting and soon are a blaze with blue flames. She walks to her corner and waits for the match to begin.

Rena Williams

What an entrance!

Sasha Clay

She knows how to impress the crowd.

Rena Williams

That she does.

DING DING DING

The bell sounds, as Necra and Hannah start to circle each other in the middle of the ring. They soon lock up, and Necra gets the upper hand and grabs Hannah and hits a snap suplex sending her to the mat,and goes for the pin..

Hannah kicks out, and grabs Necra by the hair slamming her face into the mat and gets to her feet. She goes to lock in a figure four leg lock on Necra but Necra kicks her to the mat, and gets to her feet. She grabs Hannah and starts to drag Hannah to her feet, only to get a hard shoulder to the midsection. Necra tries to hang on, but Hannah hits her again, sending Necra stumbling into the ropes. Hannah runs at Necra in full sprint, and hits Necra with a spear sending her through the ropes and to the outside. the ref stats to count....

Sasha Clay

Necra needs to get back into the ring!

Necra gets to her feet only to be hit by a chair from Dr. Riggs. Ex sees her and moves toward her. She drops the chair, and runs around the ring, as Ex helps Necra to her feet once again. Necra climbs back into the ring, As she does, Hannah grabs her and drags her back over the top rope and slams her hard onto the mat, and goes for the pin...

Necra kicks out, and slaps Hannah across the face, drawing blood from the scratches on her face. Hannah just screams and starts in with mounted punches, as Necra tries to catch her hands.

Rena Williams

I guess Necra shouldn't have drew blood.

Sasha Clay

I guess not.

Hannah stops and gets to her feet kicking Necra in the ribs with a hard right kick. Necra rolls away from her avoiding another kick and starts to get to her knees. Hannah comes running at Necra once again, and hits with her another hard kick sending Necra to the outside and into Ex's arms. She smiles as Ex rolls her back into the ring. She sees Hannah running toward her, but she rolls to her feet and hits Hannah with a big boot to the face sending Hannah to the mat, and she goes for the pin...

Hannah kicks out, and Necra goes to grab her but she hits Necra with a hard shoulder to the face. Necra falls back to the mat, as Hannah gets to her feet. Hannah goes for the pin...

Necra kicks out, as the crowd is mixed with cheers and boos.

Sasha Clay

Another close call!

Rena Williams

Necra isn't letting Hannah off that easy.

Necra hits Hannah with a hard knee to the midsection, and then stomps down on Hannah's back as she gets to her feet. Necra grabs Hannah and locks in a triangle hold. Hannah tries to get out of the hold. The ref gets down and asks if Hannah wants to quit but she utters a no, as he starts to count...

Necra lets go and laughs as she goes for the pin...

Hannah kicks out, and grabs Necra by the throat. Necra tries to get Hannah's hands from around her neck. The ref warns her and she lets go, as Necra falls to the mat, trying to catch her breath.

Rena Williams

Hannah was trying to choke out Necra!

Sasha Clay

I wouldn't put it against her!

Hannah hits Jump Party, right onto Necra. As she comes down for another jump Necra rolls out of the way, as Hannah gets down and goes for the pin...

.......Thr...

Necra puts her foot on the rope and the ref sees it, warning Hannah to let her up. She screams as Necra rolls to the outside as Ex checks on her with the ref starting to count...

Sasha Clay

You know that Necra has to be hurting!

Rena Williams

Some of those ribs have to be broken!

Ex says something to Necra and she nods. He helps her back into the ring, as she clutches her ribs. Hannah smiles knowing that Necra is hurt. She goes to grab Necra as Ex tries to climb into the ring. The ref gets distracted as Necra tosses something into Hannah's eyes. She screams as she clutches her face, and staggers around the mat. Necra grabs her and hits the Mummification sending her to the mat, as Ex gets out of the ring, and sees that Hannah is pinned...

........3!

DING DING DING!

Richie Rockstone

And here is your winner, The Queen of the Dead Necra Octavian Kane!

Sasha Clay

She did it! Necra pulled off another win!

Rena Wiliams

That was amazing! I think Necra just sent a message to Erin and Vero here tonight.

Necra gets to her feet, as the ref raises her hand in victory. The lights start to flicker, off and on, before they go out and come back up and Necra and Ex are both gone. The words "YOU'RE NEXT!" written across the back of the stage.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Results

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users