#1 Summer Bliss

Summer Bliss

Jobber

• Talent
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 01:02 PM

Picture Base/CAW Description:Brooke Tessmacher 
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K19

Ring Name:Summer Woods 

Nicknames (If Applicable):"The British Bombshell" 

Birthday: July 17, 1997

Debut Date:TBD 

Height:5'5"

Weight:120

Hometown/Billed From: London England Billed from Myrtle Beach South Carolina (resides) 

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Babyface
- [x] Ruthless Heel

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Sometimes
- [x] Rarely

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.
- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.

Personality: She is a major flirt and doesn't mind showing off what she was given. Dirty sense of humor. 

Fighting Style: A mixture of Brawler and high flying 

Wrestler similar to:Brooke Tessmacher and Jeff Hardy for high flying aspect 

Signature Match: Steel Cage 

Favorite Weapons: Chairs, Kindo Stick, and baseball bat 

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leopard 

Entrance Description: Red and blue lights circle the arena as Pour Some Sugar on me blares throughout the arena as Summer Woods appears on the entrance ramp. She bends forward and blows kisses to the fans as her manager Autumn Bliss stands behind her and spanks lightly. Summer stands up and grabs Autum's hand and they walk down the ramp and climb up on the apron of the ring. They share a kiss before they enter the ring and walk to the middle of the ring where Autumn stands behind Summer who has her hands raised in the air. Autumn then runs her hands down Summer's body slapping Summer's backside one more time before walking out of the ring. 

Ring Attire: Brooke Tessmachers 

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):DDT and power bomb

Primary Finisher: Fallen Tree( Pile Driver) 

Secondary Finisher(s): Broken limb (Crossface) 

Special Finisher: Whispering Wind( Backflip off of anything)

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

Biography:Summer grew up in London England and is the youngest of four siblings. At a early age she took a liking to wrestling and vowed that one day she would become a champion. Her inspirations are Lita, Trish Stratus, Chyna, and many others that it would be impossible to list. At the age of fifteen she started her training at home by running and lifting weights and the age of eighteen she entered a wrestling school. For the last year she has been traveling around England and Scotland performing in local wrestling venues. 

Copy & Paste template and fill it out. Post in Wrestler Roster!

sw--001.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users