Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

DARK MATCH

Tag Team Match

The Bloodline • versus • The Russo Dynasty

A duo of teams who badly need victory here. Which team will prevail?

#2 Stella Major

Stella Major

Main Event

• Talent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 5 days ago

We came just back from a lunch break when it came in from parking lot. Who was no clue but from behind looked a bloke.

But what must a bloke do on Flashpoint XIX in the hotel nerby the Boneyard here in Las Vegas?

Security came to stop the bloke but may wear clothes like a bloke ain,t bloke. From our position saw big boobs and female like front haha.

It had a husky vioce damm ain,t this Bess the special enforcer for the tagteam match Yes.

She is strong the two security guards couldn,t stop her. She is fast for such big woman a spinning wheel kick hit a third guard.

We came closer she looked to us grab the mike and open her mouth.

Bess. Yes I,m here to enforcer the WXW referees are a bit blind when see beautiful gals I ain,t.

I will deal with the situation how must do it. If are wrong you are wrong rulebreaker or fan-favorite. Yes my fellow team mates are here too in Las Vegas.

But will sign in when is time I,m here beautiful backing up what I say people.

Woa she is here to help referee out he will need any help he can get.We don,t believe love is lost in that ring.

Bess. Men would somebody point me the dressingroom with me name on it? When called with backstage head security he told me had share the dressingroom with the referees.

Ok with me when they never seen naked woman there is a lot of me.

We brought her? to the dressingroom let,s hope ain,t true she pressed men  to test her strenght poor referees.

We go this must our friends see and here Bess is speciaal can you say.    Screen went black.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users