•  

Photo

The Bloodline • versus • Bess & The Oriental SistersThe 1st Annual WXW Queen of Barbedwire Tournament

Promos

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 06:09 AM

DARK MATCH

Best of Three Series (Match One)

6-Women Elimination Tag Team Match

The Bloodline • versus • Bess & The Oriental Sisters

A duo of teams who badly need victory here. With a potential Tag Team Championship Match on the line. Which team will prevail?

#2 Stella Major

Stella Major

Main Event

• Talent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 06:13 AM

We came just back from a lunch break when it came in from parking lot. Who was no clue but from behind looked a bloke.

But what must a bloke do on Flashpoint XIX in the hotel nerby the Boneyard here in Las Vegas?

Security came to stop the bloke but may wear clothes like a bloke ain,t bloke. From our position saw big boobs and female like front haha.

It had a husky vioce damm ain,t this Bess  backstage rumors went flying over ?

She is strong the two security guards couldn,t stop her. She is fast for such big woman a spinning wheel kick hit a third guard.

We came closer she looked to us grab the mike and open her mouth.

Bess. Yes I,m here  at this moment alone but my sisters are under-way. When mean sisters mean real family maybe not 100% a Thomas. The Oriental Sisters ain,t over experienced but know there way around.

Woa she  would come in as enforcer but one of teams had been booked in 2 feds same day. So managment asked Bess to team up with her sisters.

Bess. Men would somebody point me the dressingroom with me name on it?  my sisters ain,t here so can mingle backstage when  somebody wanna talk ?

We brought her? to the dressingroom  who was ok.  We didn,t wanna be the first see more off her haha we were gone.

We go this must our friends see and here Bess is speciaal can you say.    Screen went black.

#3 Stella Major

Stella Major

Main Event

• Talent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:26 AM

sorry do know what the Bloodline say don,t need react, read my second promo people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes we been there when a rental car arrived in it the Oriental Sisters. It wasn,t Cindy-Louise behind the wheel can tell !

Whoever it is or was Not important. Security brought threesome to Bess.

Was there a contract signing No. Simple ain,t a contract see the best of three as kind of dark match(can see only live in arena)

Rena Suzuki stood in door of dressingroom waiting for us. Like mum on the kids coming from school arms crossed !

Rena. Is there a reason why he send his goons to trash Playbox Inc ?  Yes there is a simple one.

A failed try-out before Playbox Inc coaches. They didn,t saw It in him and his girls what did pissed him off.

So he started a fight with a Marcus White a tagteam as Future get Playbox Inc out wrestling.

When that would be true this Best off three get differt meaning we think ?

Rena. We ain,t blood related but we are family.  Yes Leila and I were adopted everybody read the story in Wrestling  and MMA stars of this century.

Bloodline we will show you what family means blood related on not be ready.

Don,t know if Rena ment this really let her talk.

Rena. Bess is big but can move be sure. We normally listen to our mum not this time.

We took it personal so here we are make us leave. Men could you leave ?

We are tired we pack out our suitcase do a nap. And our chauffeur is 100% a real woman.

we did what was asked think else Bess possible had fling us around haha.

#4 The Bloodline

The Bloodline

Upper Midcard

• Talent
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 03:37 AM

"We Are One" By 12 Stones blasts through the arena....Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott walk out on to the stage as the crowd erupts....Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott walk down the ramp and they climb into the ring then they each grab a microphone 

Sky Scott:What's up Sin City??

Fans:Bloodline Bloodline Bloodline

Piper Scott:Tonight two other bloodline members were supposed to be in action against The Russo Dynasty 

Briana Scott:Bess was supposed to be the special ref but for some reason she decided to talk about the match like she was actually participating in it....We have no idea why that happened 

Sky Scott:But tonight we get the opportunity to get my sisters one step closer to becoming the new WXW Tag Team Champions

Briana Scott:See tonight we are just one step away from reclaiming the tag team titles 

Piper Scott:Tonight we're going to kick ass and take names and be one step closer to getting our championships back 

They trio drop their mics

"We Are One" By 12 Stones blasts through the arena....Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott walk out on to the stage as the crowd erupts....Sky Scott,Briana Scott and Piper Scott walk out of the ring and they walk up the ramp and they walk backstage 

Scene Fades

former_combat_champ.png x1

former_pure_champ.png x1

former_tag_team_champ.png x1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Promos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users