No replies to this topic

#1 Remi Skyfire

Remi Skyfire

Jobber

• Unsigned Talent
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:36 PM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:

Killer Kelly

Ring Name: Remi Skyfire

Nicknames (If Applicable): The Punisher

Birthday: 7.1.1990

Debut Date: 2016

Height: 5’7”

Weight:150 lbs.

Hometown/Billed From: Somerset, Kentucky

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Ruthless Heel

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Sometimes

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.

- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.

Personality: Remi bleeds wrestling, almost nothing in her life is more important to her. Unable to have children, even if she wanted, she is very aware that the only legacy she will leave is in the ring and will let nothing tarnish that. Remi cares about one thing: Her legacy in the ring, nothing else matters to her, not the appreciation of the crowd, not the opinion of her fellow wrestlers, nothing but what goes on between the ropes.

Fighting Style: Striker/Brawler/Submission

Wrestler similar to: Shayna Baszler

Signature Match: Last Man Standing

Favorite Weapons: Studded Cestus

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: ‘Ready to Die’ - Andrew WK

Entrance Description: As Remi's music plays she walks out on the stage with a confident swagger. After looking across the arena at the crowd, she makes her way down the ramp, unzipping her jacket in the process and removing her mouth guard from an inner pocket. She enters the ring, wiping her feet on the apron before hand, and walks to her corner, removing her jacket to hand to the referee.

Ring Attire:One, Two

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):

☠️ "Punish-Her" Dragon Sleeper from Top Rope

☠️ "Für Elise" UFO

☠️ "Zero Lazer" Diving Thrust Kick

☠️ "Sky Driver" Deadly Nightshade

☠️ "Goodnight, Sweetheart" D’Arce Choke

☠️ "Screwattack" Cannonball Senton

Primary Finisher:

☠️"Psycho Crusher" GTS - Main Finisher

Secondary Finisher(s):

☠️"The Devil Knee" Kamigoye

☠️"Mines of Moria" Shankey Gates

Special Finisher:

☠️"Exterminatus" Victory Star Drop

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography:The daughter of Kentucky’s second largest tobacco grower, Remi lead a normal life until roughly the age of 11 when she started taking an interest in girls, rather than boys, to the annoyance of her father and scorn of her hometown. The only solace she found were local wrestling shows where she found people who were different, like her. She admired how, no matter how outlandish they were, they were accepted. These monthly trips to the local armory became her escape from the world.

Her High School years went just about as badly as they could, the bullying she had endured from the locals turned to 11, and evolved from name calling and the occasional thrown rock to full on assault and shunning. This culminated in an attempt on her own life which failed and ended Remi in therapy. It also caused her father to soften his stance on her lifestyle in many ways and to seek out a way for her to defend herself. Settling on Muay Thai, he enrolled his daughter in classes and quickly threw the weight of his considerable fortune in support of her training, bringing in a world champion to help train her in Cassandra Belmont.

At the same time, Remi took up playing guitar and her ability in both pursuits quickly grew. She joined a band called Munsey Drive that largely covered Southern Rock standards. On the Muay Thai front Remi was winning local tournaments and had began making moves on the National level. At the same time she was working gigs in local dives, she competed in and won a regional title. All during this time wrestling became less important to her, but stayed in the background.

Her life took an upturn in 2009 when she met her future wife, Elise Mathieu, who recruited her into starting a new band, The Rebelles. The band, a punk rock group, blew up and landed a record deal and a showcase position on a local music festival. At the same time she competed in, and won, the United States Muay Thai Open Eastern Championship. The year culminated with Remi’s wrestling passion being rekindled by chance, when the Rebelles were booked to perform at a wrestling show in Louisville Kentucky. The aftermath of this event is where she proposed to Elise, who accepted.

2010 would not be as kind, however. Her father, Steven, would have a massive heart attack and passed away in March of that year, two months before her wedding date. The otherwise happy event passed and a month later, at a music festival where the Rebelles were set to headline, Remi and Elise were in a massive car accident that crippled Elise, leaving her wheelchair bound. This ended The Rebelles as Remi and Elyse devoted themselves to physical and mental recovery.

Two years later and Remi was working two jobs, one as a night shift security guard, and another delivering caskets with a local wrestler, Rod Landers. Rod and Remi talked about wrestling often enough that he finally suggested she give it a try at his company, Wildcat Pro. Seeing Remi as a high flier, he gave her the name RJ Rush, and started training her in what spare time she had. At this point Elise was moving with assistance of a cane, and was more able to support her wife in her dream.

Remi would debut in Wildcat Pro as a wrestler in 2013 proving a successful, if a bit bland, of a babyface wrestler, using her athleticism and natural charisma to gain a respectful following. She would win the cruiserweight title later that year and things finally began looking up for her. The only real criticism against her was that her babyface persona was considered bland, something that wasn’t helped by her natural dour disposition caused by the setbacks in her life.

In 2014 her attitude shifted, going from being a fun fan favorite to a self centered egotist who was disrespectful and dismissive. Along with the change in attitude, she dropped ‘Rush’ from her name after an alliance with Sami Skyfire. RJ Skyfire, as she became known, would continue to compete for both the cruiserweight title, winning it twice more that year, and the tag titles with Sami. The end of the year saw her facing a local legend, Johny Bhones, who came in for a special expedition match

During the build up to the match Remi laid on the verbal abuse, getting under the skin of the veteran who would open hand slap her, smashing her nose, in the face to face prior to the big match. During the match Johny  would take things too far by intentionally attempting to blind Remi using his elbow, hammering it into the socket several times. While this act was reprehensible and black listed Johny in the state, it also put a hiatus on the career of Remi, who would wear an eyepatch while trying to salvage her career.

Working with both her wrestling trainer, Rod, and re-enlisting her Muay Thai trainer Cassie, Remi rebuilt herself, bringing in a BJJ  trainer, Darci Melo, to add to her repertoire and enhance her abilities. Six months later she returned to the ring, with an eyepatch initially, and found some success. Redubbed ‘Remi Skyfire’ she would go on to recapture the Cruiserweight title and defend it closing 2015 as a success.

As often happens in her life, tragedy would counterbalance as her wife admitted to infidelity with her physical therapist, sending Remi into a spiral of alcohol and depression that ended in a divorce and alcoholism.  Taking some time to recover, Remi took a hiatus from wrestling, but now stands ready to return in a big way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users