No replies to this topic

#1 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 10:47 AM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description: Beth Phoenix

Ring Name: Arcangela

Nicknames (If Applicable): The Lady Phoenix, The Angelic One

Birthday: July 20, 1997

Debut Date: July 20, 2018

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 154 pounds

Hometown/Billed From: Elmira, New York

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Tweener

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Sometimes

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.

Personality: Arcangela is a free spirit, very extroverted and personable in person. Arcangela is methodical in the ring and a very safe opponent.

Fighting Style: Power and Brawler

Wrestler similar to: Beth Phoenix, Natalya

Signature Match: Fans Bring the Weapons Match

Favorite Weapons: Steel Pipe (wrapped with tape)

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: “The Phoenix” by Fall Out Boy

Entrance Description: An animated picture of a phoenix comes onto the center video wall and the sound of a bird plays then transitions into “The Phoenix” by Fall Out Boy. Arcangela walks out to a mixture of boos and cheers, she pauses at the top of the ramp looking over the crowd and then walks down the aisle, when she gets to the ring she vertical jumps onto apron and flips over the top rope.

Ring Attire: White half-short trunks, boots with knee pads and shin guards, a picture of a phoenix on the butt, a white t-shirt with a phoenix on the front and her name on the backside, a white bra underneath it.

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s): Backbreaker, Cloverleaf, Military press transitioned into either a slam or a drop, Missile dropkick, Slingshot suplex, Discus Clothesline, Backbreaker submission, Bow and arrow stretch, Canadian backbreaker rack, Catapult, Fireman's carry takeover, Alabama Slam, Powerslam, Fisherman neckbreaker, Ringpost figure four leglock

Primary Finisher: Phoenix Wings (Elevated double chickenwing wheelbarrow facebuster)

Secondary Finisher(s): Sharpshooter, Fireman’s Carry into a Michinoku Driver II

Special Finisher: Phoenix Lock (Gogoplata while locking opponent's legs in cloverleaf)

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: Russo is the youngest daughter of Salmia “Mia” Russo, she is part of The Russo Dynasty but, has recently decided to branch out on her own. Initially a manager for The Russo Dynasty while training to get into the ring, she has never won a championship but, she certainly has the pedigree to do so.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tweener

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users