No replies to this topic

#1 TheMoodyOne

TheMoodyOne

Jobber

• Talent
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 09:13 AM

Picture Base/CAW Description: Jill Hennessy circa Law And Order and Crossing Jordan

Ring Name: Jenny Tyler

Birthday: November 25 1989

Height: 5'8

Weight: 125

Hometown/Billed From: Anywhere But Here

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Babyface
- [x] Tweener

- [x] Anti-Hero

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Rarely
- [x] Never

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.

Personality: Explain your character's personality here.

Hot wired and a lil wild mixed in with a lil down to earth sass

Fighting Style: (Technical/Brawler/High Flying)
Brawler

Wrestler similar to:

Raven

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: Hold Me Down – Waterproof Blonde

Entrance Description: As “Hold Me Down” by Waterproof Blonde blazes over head Jenny Tyler makes her way out from the back stopping atop the tramp she slips off her leather jacket and tosses it over her left shoulder giving a hint of a twirl to allow the fans to drink it in before making her way down to the ring. Once the song reaches the chorus she charges forward and sides into the ring raising devil horns to the sky before tossing her jacket into the nearest corner post giving the camera a smirk and a wink.

Ring Attire: Black leather or warn blue jeans t shirt and wrestling boots simple straightforward

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s): backbreakers neckbreakers spinebuster

Primary Finisher: Lost Highway (Evenflow DDT)

Secondary Finisher(s): Road to Nowhere (Osaka Street Cutter)

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

Biography:

A trophy child who once she realized that she was a photo op, and trophy ran away. After living like a runway and mixing into more then a few bad crowds made her own way as a grease monkey. After a few years of roaming she came across and befriended a wrestler. Running the roads with her for a while the bug bit Jenny, and so two years six months and a graduation from a wrestling school in Colorado later. She finds her first possible hookup at the WXW. But where she goes now, what that first step is? Only time will tell.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users