Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 05:02 PM

Lockdown.png

Friday, May 31, 2019

LIVE! From T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada

The arena is dark as the show begins and as the lights slowly come alive when "Psychosocial" by Slipknot hits the PA system. Spotlights circle around the arena as the thousands of fans in the venue are shown in a wide angle shot. The camera then pans out showing a full scale view of the jam packed arena and zooms in on some of them.

A chant begins to echo throughout the arena.

WXW!

WXW!

WXW!

WXW!

An red fog begins to roll into the arena, then strobes go off at the entrance way and pyrotechnics begins shooting from ramp to the fans delight. Many fans scream louder as they are shown enjoying themselves on the video walls.

Rena Williams
"Welcome everyone! This is LOCKDOWN 2019 presented by Women's eXtreme Wrestling!"

Sasha Clay
"Tonight, the greatest rivalry in WXW comes to an end as Valerie Valour competes against Erin Stone for the newly vacated WXW Goddess Championship."

Rena Williams
"That came about when Necra Octavian Kane cashed-in the title to challenge WXW World Champion Jennifer Enigma tonight in our Main Event match."

Sasha Clay
"I hope these girls are ready for war, because they will go through hell for the privilege to be known as the WXW World Champion!"

Rena Williams
"Anyways, it is time to get to our first match. Let's head to the ring for our opening match."

The cameras take one more shot at the fans, then head backstage where Aphrodite and R.C.$tacks are standing by in front of a large roulette wheel with match stipulations placed around the whole wheel. Calliope Norris spins the wheel and it goes around several times before stopping on an Ambulance Match. The two women go nose to nose as officials rush in to keep them apart.

#2 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 05:42 PM

opener.png

Ambulance Match

Aphrodite

• versus •

R.C.$tacks

Richie Rockstone
"The following contest is an Ambulance Match! The only way to win is stuffing your opponent inside a waiting ambulance and shutting the doors."

There is a roar of an engine coming from behind the curtain, some stage staff rush out and pull the curtain aside to allow an ambulance to emerge facing backwards driving right into the arena near the aisle way. Sirens blare for a few seconds before shutting off and presumably a real paramedic opens both back doors, then jumps down and jumps back into the front seat.

Suddenly we transition backstage as people are seen running down the hallway, the cameraman follows and we come upon the scene where bloody glass and steel pipes are littering the floor. Both Aphrodite and R.C. $tacks have been attacked and left laying. Both bloodied and battered as paramedics rush into the scene and officials clear the way to the two women as they motionless.

Rena Williams
"Two women about to come out here look like they've been through a war already here tonight."

Sasha Clay
"A war they clearly lost, who did it and why?"

Rena Williams
"Clearly a classless lady or maybe two have taken it upon themselves to disrupt the show here tonight. Let's go elsewhere."

AJ-9.jpg

‘I have not been up to my normal being recently. I have been thrown into a match with a bunch of nobodies. Now it is my time to show WXW what I am truly made of. One thing is for certain I am not getting that “I am not losing my World Championship” I will earn my place in the world a the best champion there is to know on the place of WXW and not even Necra will stop me!.”

Losing My Mind

We open up to Jennifer Enigma in her motel room looking in the mirror. She let out a scream and a howl like never before. When she looks in the mirror you can see her clawing her face and ripping flesh right off her face before letting out another scream. She then turns looking into the camera with  a sadistic smile on her face

Jennifer Enigma

So Necra Octavien Kane wants to go back to be a thorn in my side? That is no problem I will beat her ass again and keep my championship. I will thwart her before she has even the chance to!!!!’

Jennifer smiles and then pulls The WXW Women's Heavyweight Championship and kisses it  and then looks in the mirror.

“My Precious will not be taken away from me. Not even a goddess will be able to take this championship from me!!!”

Jennifer then washers her face and then speaks.

Jennifer Enigma

So Necra you have actually won the right to face at Lockdown. How is it going to feel to be locked down.? Or Hell even shut down? Don’t answer those questions. Wanna know why because you will come up with some generic excuse why  I should fear you which I do not. Necra when I am done with you will have nothing left and you will consider retirement. No wonder you signed to WXW because the talent here is garbage no one steps up. All honestly Necra you are just a little bit better than the garbage that we have for talent in this federation. Lindsey left for some time away Val was injured all the good wrestlers in the fed we got left is me and Byker Bytch. Oh which reminds me will retain our tag team titles against you and Leon Dreads little sister. That is for a later time, Tonight I am going to embarrass you. I am going to show you why I have been The WXW World Heavyweight Champion for all this time, I is time for me to prove you all wrong especially you Necra because you think you are gods gift to wrestling. Oh wait you pretend to be a Greek goddess what  a douche. Quit pretending you are what your not and be yourself because if you don’t you will never be as good as me. For right now just like the rest of the women in the locker room you aren’t even fit to lace up my boots.!!!

See Ya in The Ring Soon my little goddess.

Jennifer holds the title up to the mirror and then has a slick smile on her face and then laughs sadistically as the cameras fade back to the next scene

#3 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 07:56 AM

We see a black screen full the screen before we hear a voice talking on the black screen.

???

The world likes to tell you that it can help you. Make it so that you are fixed and normal.

At this point the screen filled with various people - doctors, lawyers, car salesman even world leaders. All of them smiling and saying that they could be trusted or they were here to help. The footage stopped on a young lady smiling a big toothy smile. It was still on the screen as we heard the voice speak once more.

???

And it’s total bullshit! They like to say they help all but they don’t they are only interested in helping those who are easy to heal. A cheap trick that is simply used to make them lots of money to those so believe that talking is the way to do. You see the truly sick are left to rot hidden away from the world because people don’t want to do the curse that will save them.

At this point the screen was filled with what looked like a fazed white padded room. It was clear it had seen better days. In the corner was what looked like a figure huddled in it. They had well worn blue jeans with rips in them, bare feet and as the camera panned up a straight jacket and a cold eyed stare of a black hair woman who looked like she hadn’t slept in days just as a voiceover carried on.

???

Case in point my patient Hannah Stanton. A woman subjected to the cruellest of abuse growing up. Not just psychical but mental torture that would rip most people apart. Left to fend for herself. She was punished for not filling in some call it violence bloodlust but the truth is she was trying to heal herself. Stop the pain she was living with.

We then see the dark hair women get up and just start to completely freak out. The footage then cuts between her opening her mouth like she was screaming but no sound was coming out, Pounding her head against the padded wall and trying to escape the cell by running around frenzy looking for an exit as the voiceover carry on with a cold inflexion.

???

Like I said they say she can’t be cured. That she should be shoved into a hole and buried in time to be forgiven.

The figure then just slumped down onto the floor and started to cry. She turned looked straight ahead and weakly said.

Dark Hair woman:

Make them stop!

There was a few moments of silence before she repeated the statement louder then before.

Dark Hair woman:

Make them STOP!

She again sobs as she just laid on the floor seemingly trying to become a ball. Just then a second figure appears this time it was a woman in a suit. She calmly walked to the sobbing woman and bent down. She looked at the figure on the floor smiling at her. The figure looked at her for a few moments let out the odd sniff before starting to sit up with the suited woman helped her up.

???

And this is where I came in. You see I have had Hannah fight for a while in a place called Kat’s Foxy Boxing in their cat fighting branch.

With that we cut to footage of Hannah fighting inside what looked like a converted sex dungeon. In the corner was the words footage from Kat’s Foxy boxing it was Hannah just beating up various woman as the same suited woman was seen watching on. We then cut back to dark hair woman and the woman in the suit. The dark hair woman then turned and looked at the woman in the suit.

???:

Is this going to stop them Dr Riggs? The voices that want to hurt me?

The woman in the suit who was now called Dr Riggs nodded at the woman in the straight jacket.

Dr Riggs:

Yes Hannah the voices will stop and I promise you will make them go away forever.

The woman in the straight jacket who was now known as Hannah still seemed unsure.

Hannah:

Are you sure?

Dr Riggs nodded again at her and removed the jacket from Hannah.

Dr Riggs:

I promise you Hannah this is the cure you need and nothing will stop us in the quest to make you better!

Once she was free from the jacket. Hannah looked at her hands which she made into fists. She looked at them and said.

Hannah:

I will get that cure.

Hannah then snapped back to the camera and return to her cold stare from earlier.

Hannah:

I will get better

Hannah then threw her arms around Dr Riggs and just started to laughed as Dr Riggs cuddled her and nodded in agreement before the show cut to the next thing.

#4 NOK

NOK

Lower Midcard

• Champion
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 11:59 AM

lower_midcard.png

WXW Television Championship

WXW Xtreme Combat Championship

Barbedwire Wargames Death Match

If World Elite wins they will choose which competitor will hold each of the titles.

The Bloodline (Amber Scott ©, Danielle Scott © & Sky Scott)

• versus •

World Elite (Lindsey Flare, Amanda Macleod & Agent Carter)

Following a quick break in the action we find the two teams have been introduced; Agent Carter representing World Elite is in the ring and Sky Scott representing The Bloodline. Both women have entered the double cage and have gone nose to nose in the middle of the ring before the steel cage doors are shut.

On the entrance stage, the remaining members of both teams are locked inside shark cages waiting for the right time to be entered into the match.

Sasha Clay
"After 90 seconds, there will be one member of a team entered into the fray and the shark cage will then be locked up for another 90 seconds and they will do this until no competitors are left in the shark cages. Once all competitors are inside the steel cage, the match will only end by pinfall or submission only."

Rena Williams
"Sasha, thanks for clarification of how this hellacious match works, let’s get back to the action."

Sasha Clay
"]Both women just start throwing fists and Carter downs Sky with a fast DDT into the canvas. Carter pulls Sky off the canvas, rebounds her into the ropes and hits her with a running spear that slams both of them into the reinforced steel cage wrapped in barbwire."

Rena Williams
"That was something that the powers that be really wanted to have on this cage, these two teams absolutely despise one another and this is supposed to be the finale of their hostilities against one another for awhile."

Sasha Clay
"Good point, Sky grabs onto Carter who went head first into the steel cage and scrapes her flesh across the steel cage wall."

Rena Williams
"OMG! Carter is screaming in agony!."

Sasha Clay
"Sky has a sick smile on her face as she rips at the flesh to try and open up Carter’s forehead."

Rena Williams
"The gash on her head has now covered Carter’s face with nothing but crimson red blood."

Sasha Clay
"Is she even conscience? I think Carter may have already passed out."

Rena Williams
"We are ready to welcome another member of one of these teams."

The clock begins to tick.

10 … 9 … 8 … 7  … 6 … 5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1!

Sasha Clay
"Who will it be?"

BOOM!

Rena Williams
"Amanda Macleod gets released and runs towards the ring, she grabs onto the door as Sky tries to grab her and smashes Sky in the head with the cage door. Before she enters the cage she walks over to the fans and grabs a steel chair!"

Sasha Clay
"Sky is in some serious trouble as Carter stirs and Macleod enters the steel cage with an equalizer."

Rena Williams
"The steel cage door closes and is then locked behind Macleod. Macleod raises the chair and starts wearing out Sky with it, Sky is screaming in agony and Macleod throws Carter the steel chair and she too begins to wear out Sky with the chair."

Sasha Clay
"The steel chair is dropped onto the canvas and Sky is picked up off the canvas by Macleod. Immediately, Sky is thrown into the air and Carter drives Sky face first into the steel chair with a brutal Diamond Cutter!"

Sasha Clay
"Who will it be?"

BOOM!

Rena Williams
"It’s the reigning and defending WXW Combat Champion, Danielle Scott!!!!"

Sasha Clay
"Danielle makes haste and runs towards the steel cage where her sister is laid out on a steel chair."

Danielle hands the title belt to the referee and climbs into the steel cage.

Rena Williams
"Immediately, both Macleod and Carter jump her as she enters the ring, the two women kicks Danielle in the gut and hit a Double DDT!"

Sasha Clay
"The Scotts appear to be in a bad way in their hopes to retain the titles."

Rena Williams
"Carter and Macleod picks Danielle off the canvas, they push Sky off the steel chair and hit the 3D on Danielle. Carter grabs onto Sky who is stirring and drops her neck first across her knees with a neckbreaker drop."

Sasha Clay
"Both women grab onto their opponents and lift them up onto their shoulders and they both hit simultaneous F5s on Danielle and Sky."

Sasha Clay
"Who will it be?"

BOOM!

Sasha Clay
"Here she comes! The reigning and defending WXW Television Champion Amber Scott and just about a moment later we hear as smashing sound, OMG!"

Rena Williams
"Flare just broke out of her shark cage and runs up behind Amber and drives her face first into the side of the ring steps. The referees run down trying to keep Flare at bay only to get punched out for their troubles."

Sasha Clay
"Flare grabs onto Amber and pushes her inside the ring, walking up the steps herself and pulling the steel cage door closed behind her."

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rena Williams
"I guess it is on now!"

Sasha Clay
"Flare kicks Amber in the gut, STUNNER!!!!"

Rena Williams
"Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

THREE...!

IT'S OVER!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Sasha Clay
"It is over! We have new WXW Television & Combat Champions!"

Richie Rockstone
"Here are your winners, WORLD ELITE!!!!"

The cage begins to lift up, a referee comes in with both of the title belts and hands them to Lindsey Flare. Flare thinks about it for a second and tosses the WXW Combat Championship to Macleod.

Rena Williams
"There you have it folks! Lindsey Flare has chosen to be a three time WXW Television Champion and Amanda Macleod is now the WXW Combat Champion! Lindsey Flare requests a microphone while she looks down at the WXW Television Championship on her shoulder."

Lindsey Flare
"We came here tonight at Lockdown to prove we are the superior wrestlers in this company, The Bloodline learned the hard way and now two of us are champions. Whomever wins the Goddess Championship tonight, you’re next!"

Lindsey drops the microphone and she contemplates something for a second, then tosses the WXW Television Championship over to Agent Carter.

Sasha Clay
"What the hell?!?"

Rena Williams
"I guess Lindsey Flare has decided against her third reign as WXW Television Champion, she has her sights on something bigger."

Sasha Clay
"Yeah! She is going after the WXW Goddess Championship!"

Rena Williams
"Indeed! Folks we’ll be back after a brief break. See you in a moment!"

A video plays of the last several months of programming and it ends with WXW World Champion Jennifer Enigma holding the title belt in the air.

world_champ.png

(character: Necra Octavian Kane) x1

former_goddess_champ.png

tag_team_champ.png

#5 NOK

NOK

Lower Midcard

• Champion
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 12:02 PM

Reserved for Segment

world_champ.png

former_goddess_champ.png

tag_team_champ.png

#6 NOK

NOK

Lower Midcard

• Champion
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 12:11 PM

midcard.png

Cage Match

Rachel Storm

• versus •

Mia Russo

The cage lowers around the ring, the referee approves it with a thumbs up once the cage is lowered and locked into place.

Richie Rockstone
"The following contest is a Steel Cage Match! Scheduled for one fall!"

Croud
"ONE FALL!"

"Bleeding is a Luxury" by Atreyu hits the PA system. The guitar riff hits and she comes out, wearing her normal red and black leather bodysuit, without sleeves and the sides cut out in a circular pattern along with a red and black, Beth Phoenix style headband, on her head. She walks out and hits the ring, and waits her opponent.

Richie Rockstone
"Introducing first, Hailing from London, England! Weighing in at 145 pounds! She is Rachel Storm!!!!!"

"I'm A Bitch" by Alanis Morissette hits the PA system, Mia Russo makes her way to the ring dancing to the music and bobbing her head agreeing to every word as the song continues all the way down to the ring. She jumps onto the apron and turns around holding the top rope with one hand and peering out into the crowd. Before flipping over the top rope and dances around the ring before the music slowly fades out.

Richie Rockstone
"Introducing first, Hailing from Palermo, Sicily! Weighing in at 150 pounds! She is "The Voice of Asylum" Mia Russo!!!!!"

The referee asks both women if they are ready and once both say yes the referee calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rena Williams
"Storm and Russo reach the center of the ring, Russo buries a knee into Storm's gut and goes for a Hammerlock DDT early but, Storm is able to escape and hits a Celestial Storm on Russo. Going for a quick cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

Kicked out at TWO!

Sasha Clay
"We thought that this match was over."

Rena Williams
"Storm picks up Russo and whips her off the ropes, sleeper hold!"

Sasha Clay
"Russo fights out of the sleeper immediately by slamming Storm back first into the turnbuckles."

Rena Williams
"Russo grabs onto Storm and sets up again, Hammerlock DDT! Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

Kicked out at TWO!

Rena Williams
"We thought that this match was over again."

Sasha Clay
"Both going with the early finishes and to their surprise neither is giving up the victory."

Rena Williams
"Russo staggers to her feet, Storm follows suit and runs into a belly to belly suplex. Russo grabs onto Storm and picks her up off the canvas, T-Bone Suplex hard onto the canvas. Russo doesn't go for the cover and she runs over to the door of the cage, she screams to the referee to let her out."

Sasha Clay
"Storm staggers to her feet, she grabs onto the door and slams it shut on Russo."

Rena Williams
"Russo turns to protest, CELESTIAL STORM! Cover!"

ONE...!

TWO...!

THREE...!

IT'S OVER!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Richie Rockstone
"Here is your winner, RACHEL STORM!!!!"

world_champ.png

former_goddess_champ.png

tag_team_champ.png

#7 NOK

NOK

Lower Midcard

• Champion
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 12:17 PM

An Introducing No One Will Forget!

She is found later in the parking lot lounging against a motorcycle by Calliope Norris who proceeds to try to get a quick interview.

Calliope Norris

“You mind telling us just who the hell you are, and what that little stunt was about?”

Tyler smirked.

Jenny Tyler

“Names Jenny Tyler, and before I answer your questions I got some for you. How weird are things around here that you sign a girl fresh out of wrestling school sight unseen? ... Who could be so upset with The Bloodline, or the pack of Scotty dogs holding half a dozen roster spots, and two titles some desk jokey would push a rookie to introduce herself a little too crassly?”

Norris taking a moment to long thinking about it Tyler went on.

Jenny Tyler

“Well its one introduction Amber and Danielle won't forget anytime soon “m sure, and if there is any ladder between me and the television champion, between me and the Combat champ. Maybe I should say hi to them too.”

Calliope Norris

“You do know The Bloodline, The Scotts will be looking for retribution, for revenge?”

Jenny straddles the bike getting read to rev it it.

Jenny Tyler

“Counting on it,, I won't be hard to find come Flashpoint I make my in ring debut against Laree. They want some? Just gives me even more of a chance to steal the show.... But if I were you lil miss inquisitor I'd ask around and see who upstairs has such an issue with The Scotts they would bring a ringer in to shake things up. Who wants that Combat belt to catch some real fire?”

Revving up the motorcycle she buries the scene and the interviewer in a cloud of dust as she tears into he night.

world_champ.png

former_goddess_champ.png

tag_team_champ.png

#8 NOK

NOK

Lower Midcard

• Champion
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 12:43 PM

upper_midcard.png

WXW Goddess Championship

Two-out-of-Three Falls

Erin Stone

• versus •

Valerie Valour

Rena Williams

Tonight has been an amazing night!

Sasha Clay

That it has and we still have more to come.

Rena Williams

Yes we do and up net we have the now vacated Goddess Championship match between Erin Stone and Val Valour.

Sasha Clay

It's going to be an amazing match. Lets head to ringside and get this match started!

Richie Rockstone

This match is scheduled for two out of three falls, and is for the WXW Goddess Championship. Introducing first, hailing from Arlington Texas and weighing in at an unknown weight she is Erin Stone!

Erin is wheeled out on a moving stage, along with Micah on drums, and Neva on saxophone, with her and Kenzi of MK127 singing. Once the crowd starts clapping along, Erin leads them in the chorus, with the fans singing along, ala Bobby Roode's theme. Erin then dismounts the stage, continues singing, and once she hits the ring, the song fades off.

Rena Williams

There she is!

Sasha Clay

She looks like she is ready for anything that Val can toss at her tonight.

Richie Rockstone

And her opponent, hailing from Staten Island New York and weighing in at 125lbs she is Val Valour!

Break the Rules by Charli XCX hits the speakers as Valerie comes out playing to the crowd and getting them all amped and excited for the match as the ring announcer makes the introduction. Valerie then makes her way down the ramp, giving out high-fives, and pointing to the various people and signs as she rounds the corner towards the steps and slowly between the ropes. Valerie then works the crowd over with her little dance moves before the music fades.

Rena Williams

And here we go!

The bell sounds as the ladies lock up in the middle of the ring. Val gets the upper hand and grabs Erin hitting a German suplex sending her to the mat and tries to go for an early pin, but Erin kicks out before the ref gets down to start the count. Erin pushes Val to the mat and gets to her feet, and kicks Val in the ribs a couple of times, before Val rolls out of the way and to her feet. The two lock up once again, and Erin hits Val in the midsection with a hard knee. Val hits the mat, and Erin grabs Val's legs and locks in a Boston Crab. The ref gets down and asks her if she wants to quit, but Val shakes her head and the ref starts to count...

Erin lets go and goes for the pin...

Val kicks out, as the crowd cheers loudly.

Sasha Clay

Erin is showing that she wants that title!

Rena Williams

Val is having a hard time starting here tonight.

Erin goes to roll to her feet and goes to drag Val up only to have Val hit Erin with a hard kick to the face, causing her to stumble back into the ropes. Val gets to her feet and rushes at Erin. Erin side steps Val and pulls down the rope and sends Val over the top and to the outside. The ref starts to count...

Val slowly gets to her feet, and rolls back into the ring, and Erin starts to put the boots to her once again, and goes for the pin...

.........3!

Richie Rockstone

And the first pin goes to Erin Stone!

Sasha Clay

It's one to nothing so far!

Rena Williams

Erin is taking control of the match!

Erin starts to get to her feet only to have Val grab her and drag her to the mat. She starts in with mounted punches, and Erin tries to catch her hands, but Val continues and finally Erin catches her hands and pushes her to the mat and gets to her feet. Erin stomps down on her and then goes to the top and comes off hitting a moonsault only to hit the mat as Val rolls out of the way. She takes full advantage and goes for the pin..

...........3!

Richie Rockstone

And the second pin goes to Val Valour!

Sasha Clay

It's one to one!

Rena Williams

All they need is one more pin or submission to win.

Erin shoves Val to the mat and she starts to get to her feet. Erin waits until Val is to her feet and hits Stonehenge sending her back to the mat. She goes for the pin...

Val kicks out, and slaps Erin sending her back to the mat, and gets to her feet. Val hits her with a standing moonsault and lands on Erin going for the pin...

Erin kicks out, and hits her with a shoulder to the face as she starts to get to her feet. Erin grabs her and locks in a sleeper hold. The ref gets down and asks if she wants to quit, but she screams a no, and the ref starts to count...

Erin lets go, and goes to the top and comes off hitting  frog splash but before she can go for the pin, Val shoves Erin to the mat and starts to get up.

Rena Wiliams

Both of these ladies know that all it takes is one more pin to win!

Sasha Clay

That's right, and neither one is willing to give up that easy!

Val grabs Erin as she sits up and locks in Sweet Dreams. The ref asks Erin if she wants to quit, but she utters a no, as the ref starts to count...

Val lets go and Erin hits the mat. Val goes for the pin...

Erin kicks out once again as the crowd cheers loudly.

Sasha Clay

Another close call.

Rena Williams

Both of them are taking it to the limit!

Val goes to start in with mounted punches only to have Erin catch her hands and tosses her to the mat. Erin gets to her feet and drags Val up with her hitting a DDT sending Val to the mat once again. She looks around at the crowd as she waits for Val to get to her feet and hits Stonehenge once again, sending Val to the mat and goes for the pin...

...............3!

The bell sounds as the lights start to flicker off and on. and finally go out. When the lights come back up, we see Val rolling around in the middle of the ring clutching her arm, and Necra is standing in the middle of the ring with the Goddess Title in hand.

Richie Rockstone

And here is your winner, and the new WXW Goddess Champion Erin Stone!

Sasha Clay

What is Necra doing out here?

Rena Williams

I'm not sure, but I think she was the one that injured Val.

Erin looks at Necra and then at the title. The ref goes to raise Erin's hand but Necra tells him to move. She takes Erin's hand and raises it and hands her the title, as the crowd goes crazy.

Sasha Clay

Necra is presenting the Goddess Title to Erin!

Rena Williams

She must of wanted to be the one to pass the torch!

Erin raises the title high as the lights start to flicker once again, and go out. When they come back up Necra is gone and Erin is holding the title.

Sasha Clay

Val looks like she is really hurt.

Rena Williams

The EMT's are coming out now. We'll be back after this.

world_champ.png

former_goddess_champ.png

tag_team_champ.png

#9 NOK

NOK

Lower Midcard

• Champion
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 12:44 PM

The Cameras pan to the locker room area where Jennifer Enigma is seen smiling form ear to ear and skipping towards the production area  of the area when suddenly a  ladder falls about the same time she skips Enigma falls and trips over the ladder and falls straight on her knee she is thriving in pain and grabbing the knee . When officials come up Jen tries to fight them away and then gets up to one knee and then falls on the floor. She starts screaming in anger and in terror.

Rena Williams

This cannot be good our Champion is laying down on the floor thriving in pain.

Sasha Clay

Oh my I wonder how this affects our main event.

Rena Williams

I hope Jennifer can compete I have been looking forward to this match for a awhile.

Sasha Clay

We all have only time will tell right lets get on with some action 

world_champ.png

former_goddess_champ.png

tag_team_champ.png

#10 NOK

NOK

Lower Midcard

• Champion
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 12:46 PM

main_event.png

WXW World Championship

Lockdown Cage Match

Necra Octavian Kane

• versus •

Jennifer Enigma ©

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Richie Rockstone

And hailing from the Isle of the Gods and weighing in at 127lbs she is The Goddess of the Dead Necra Octavian Kane!!

The lights go out, as a red light goes over the crowd, as the tron comes to life with flames before changing into scenes of cemeteries from all over the world as "Devil Trigger" by Casey Edwards begins to play over the loud speaker. The camera comes to a stop on a crypt and we see Necra lying there as her eyes open flashing red, and the scene changes to her matches and winning titles. The stage erupts in a wall of flame as the sound a Harley is heard coming from backstage and we see Ex driving with her on the back holding tight. He rides down the ramp as flames roll down either side of it. He goes around the ring, and comes to a stop in front of it, as Necra hops off and walks up the stairs, and steps into the middle of the ring, and raises her hands as lighting hits each post. As she brings them down fire erupts from them. She removes the leather jacket and tosses it to the corner waiting for the match to begin.

Rena Williams

As I was saying earlier I hope Enigma will be able to compete

Sasha Clay

Me to This is a main event the fans have been dying to see..

Suddenly A Demons Fate by Within Temptation blasts over the PA systems as the crowd erupts in boos.

Ritchie Rockstone

And her opponent She is  The WXW World Heavyweight Champion  from Transylvania Romania weighing 135lbs  "Your Dark Mistress The Demon Witch" Jennifer Enigma!!!!

No One comes out. Necra is getting furious.

They replay Enigmas theme; And again no one comes out 

The cameras then point to the back locker room where Michael Maddox is standing by with Jennifer Enigma who is on a stretcher.

Maddox turns around after looking concerned and then he begins to speak.

Michael Maddox

I am sorry to inform you that there will not be a main event. However at the Next Pay Per View Jennifer Enigma will put the title on the line against Necra Octavien in a rematch because of this unfortunate accident and injury so your winner as a result of a count  out  Necra Octavien Kane. but because of the count out the title cannot change hands therefore still WXW World Heavyweight Champion Jennifer Enigma!!!

The crowd boos.

Necra is livid

Rena Williams

Well at least she will get a rematch.

Sasha Clay 

That she will That She will.

Rena Williams

So I wonder what the severity of Enigmas knee injury will be . 

Sasha Clay

Only time will tell but we have ran out of time folks and we have ran out of time so see you next week on Flash Point.

The WXW Logo flashes across the screen as the cameras fade to black.

End of WXW Telecast

world_champ.png

former_goddess_champ.png

tag_team_champ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users