Photo

The Bloodline (Amber Scott ©, Danielle Scott © & Sky Scott) • versus • World Elite (Lindsey Flare, Amanda Macleod & Agent Carter)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 12:43 PM

LOWER MIDCARD

WXW Combat Championship, WXW Television Championship

Barbedwire Wargames Death Match

The Bloodline (Amber Scott ©, Danielle Scott © & Sky Scott) • versus • World Elite (Lindsey Flare, Amanda Macleod & Agent Carter)

If World Elite wins they will choose which competitor will hold each of the titles. Which team will become champions?

#2 Lindsey Flare

Lindsey Flare

Lower Midcard

• Champion
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 04:38 AM

The scene opens up with world elite training in an unknown location.

The cameraman looks and sees world elite. Lindsey motions for him to come over.

Lindsey begins to speak.

So we face the bloodline Amber, Danielle and sky Scott in a six woman tag. We can win the tv and goddess titles in a barbed wire war games death match.

Lindsey pauses.

So Amber Scott you are the tv champ well you see I am a multi time tv champ and maybe we will choose me then again maybe not.

Scott sisters you girls should be prepared to get your asses kicked and for your good looks to go away forever because we are gonna win those titles.

Agent carter then speaks.

As for you Danielle Scott you are so full of yourself thinking you will be the world champ one day but not today because you see we are gonna destroy your career and then we will choose who of us gets titles.

Amanda Macleod interjects.

Sky Scott you are the sister that is just there to protect your sisters well I could care less because maybe if we win myself and agent get to be champs , because Lindsey knows gold and we don't.

But Scott sisters no matter what happens we are gonna use this match to end your careers and take your titles.

Scene fades to black.

combat_champ.png

(character: Amanda Macleod) x1

former_combat_champ.png

(character: Lindsey Flare) x2

pure_champ.png

(character: Agent Carter) x1

#3 The Bloodline

The Bloodline

Midcard

• Talent
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 05:30 PM

Patricia Clarke:Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guests at this time...TV Champion Danielle Scott,Combat Champion Amber Scott and Sky Scott

TV Champion Danielle Scott,Combat Champion Amber Scott and Sky Scott walk into the frame

Patricia Clarke:ladies tonight both of your championships are on the line against the trio of World Elite.. Amber and Danielle joe do the two of you feel about that

TV Champion Danielle Scott:Honestly it’s different to have two singles championships up for grabs in a trios match but it’s cool with us because we get to

Combat Champion Amber Scott:I agree with my sister... this is different and not only that there was another stipulation to if World Elite won

Patricia Clarke:You’re talking about the members of World Elite being able to choose who is the new champions

Sky Scott:Yes that’s weird to us but it’s all good we will win and my sisters will retain their championships

Patricia Clarke:Thanks for your time and good luck

The Bloodline walk away as they head towards the entrance ramp

——————————————————

"We Are One" By 12 Stones blasts through the arena....Sky Scott,Amber Scott and Danielle Scott walk out on to the stage as the crowd erupts....Sky Scott,Amber Scott and Danielle Scott walk down the ramp and they climb into the ring and they all get a microphone

Sky Scott:What’s up Sin City??

Crowd erupts

Danielle Scott:Tonight two of your favorite trio defend our combat and tv championships against the trio of Lindsey Flare, Amanda Macleod & Agent Carter AKA World Elite

Crowd Boos

Amber Scott:See we have all won gold and tonight we all will retain our championships

Sky Scott:Tonight as finally move on from The World Elite... see we’re tired of always having to go up against the World Elite... we want something new and challenging

They drop the mics

"We Are One" By 12 Stones blasts through the arena....Sky Scott,Amber Scott and Danielle Scott walk out of the ring then The Bloodline walk up the ramp and they walk backstage

Scene fades

Former Posted Image x1

Former Posted Image x1

Former Posted Image x1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users