No replies to this topic

#1 Becksploder

Becksploder

Lower Midcard

• Champion
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 10:29 AM

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:42 AM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description: Mila Kunis
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18

Ring Name: Angelle Laree

Nicknames (If Applicable): The Midnight Angel

Birthday: 5-2-1975 (42 years old)

Debut Date: 1991 (in France), 2007 (in America)

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 135

Hometown/Billed From: Paradise Valley, CA

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Pure Babyface

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Never

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.

- [x] To prove to her students and family that at her age (42), she can still not only go, but can still fly around the ring and be competitive

Personality: Free spirited rockstar with a heart of gold toward passing knowledge onto her students. She is a family girl and loves spending time with her girlfriend, as well as her daughters, Britanie, who wrestles as Simone, and Trishelle.

Fighting Style: (Technical/Brawler/High Flying): Flyer/Tech

Wrestler similar to:

Signature Match:

Favorite Weapons:

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: "Living After Midnight" by Judas Priest

Entrance Description: The lights go black briefly then flash pink and black. Angelle comes out, with her band, The Midnight Angels, as well as Erin and Neva's band, as they play her to the ring. She is seen playing a Guitar Hero guitar controller, which she smashes, replacing it with a real guitar, as she and the two bands sing her to the ring.

Ring Attire:

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s): Laree-DT (aka Mickie DT), Angelle's Wings (Mandy Rose's Double Underhook Facebuster)

Primary Finisher: The Midnight Drive (Moonlight Drive)

Secondary Finisher(s): The Midnight Dream (Backstabber into Sleeper with Scissors)

Special Finisher:

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography:

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . C O N T R A C T • ]

Base Salary:

Signing Bonus:

Length of Contract:

Special Concessions (Transportation, Hotel, Time Off, Championship Bonus, Downside):

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . A L L I E S • ]

Manager(s):

Tag Team Partner(s): Erin and Neva

Faction Partner(s): Erin and Neva

[ • S A M P L E . P R O M O • ]

Sample Promo:

goddess_champ.png

(character: Erin Stone) x1

former_pure_champ.png

(character: Erin Stone) x1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users