No replies to this topic

#1 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 07:38 AM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18

Ring Name: Mia Russo

Nicknames (If Applicable): The Voice of Asylum

Birthday: 12/8/1972

Debut Date: 1987

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 150 pounds

Hometown/Billed From: Palermo, Sicily

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Face

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Rarely

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.

Personality: She is a very outspoken individual, won't take no for an answer.

Fighting Style: Brawler, Technical

Wrestler similar to: Medusa

Signature Match: Any Death Match

Favorite Weapons: Kendo Stick

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: "I'm A Bitch" by Alanis Morissette

Entrance Description: "I'm A Bitch" by Alanis Morissette hits the PA system, Mia Russo makes her way to the ring dancing to the music and bobbing her head agreeing to every word as the song continues all the way down to the ring. She jumps onto the apron and turns around holding the top rope with one hand and peering out into the crowd. Before flipping over the top rope and dances around the ring before the music slowly fades out.

Ring Attire: White and light blue singlet with a bandana pattern, white boots, white and light blue mismatched knee and elbow pads.

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s): Variations of the Suplex

Primary Finisher: Hammerlock DDT

Secondary Finisher(s): Pedigree

Special Finisher: The Asylum Escape (chickenwing over-the-shoulder crossface aka Gargano Escape)

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: The long-time "Voice of Asylum" has come back to wrestling after over a year away and this time she is competing in the ring after about 10 years absence.

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . C O N T R A C T • ]

Base Salary: $50,000

Signing Bonus: $50,000

Length of Contract: 1 Year

Special Concessions: (Transportation (to and from), Hotel Accommodations

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . A L L I E S • ]

Manager(s): None

Tag Team Partner(s): Maeve Russo (daughter)

Faction Partner(s): The Bloodline

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Face

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users