No replies to this topic

#1 R.C. Stacks

R.C. Stacks

Jobber

• Talent
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 01:53 AM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
Sasha-Banks-wwe-divas-40915736-150-150.p
Picture Base/CAW Description:  Sasha Banks

Ring Name:  R.C. 'Paper' $tacks (interchangable w/ R.C. $tacks)

Nicknames (If Applicable):  The Boss Bitch | The Answer

Birthday:  09/30/1991

Debut Date:  2018

Height:  5’4”

Weight:  119 lbs.

Hometown/Billed From:  Houston, Tx.

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Cowardly Heel

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Always

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.
- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.

Personality:  Cocky

Fighting Style:  Technical-Brawler *fights dirty*

Wrestler similar to:  N/A

Signature Match:  N/A

Favorite Weapons:  Gold-plated knuckle rings

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music:  "Drip Too Hard" - Lil Baby x Gunna

Entrance Description:  A full-on marching band precedes a wave of flipping cheerleaders, full of energy, they come prancing down -- pom-poms in hand, smiles stretched across their faces, moving to the beat of the percussion.  At the commencement of a drum roll, the spectacle breaks into a division of two at either side of the ramp, two cheerleaders in particular roll out a canvas with the word “$tacks” stretched across it in colorful bold letters, it wouldn’t be long before the woman herself comes shredding through the banner to “Drip Too Hard” by Lil Baby and Gunna.  R.C. $tacks swaggers through the sea of pom-poms, bypassing the band, as she heads for the steps.  On the apron, she’d flash a cocky grin, flexing her bedazzled blazer just prior to crossing the threshold to take center ring; dusting her shoulders and concluding with a pose which ignites gold pyro from each post.

Ring Attire:  HERE

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Regular Moves:  Abdominal Stretch, Northern Lights Suplex, Standing Moonsault, Modified Russian Leg Sweep, Cross-Arm Neckbreaker, Float Over DDT, Butterfly Suplex, Half Nelson Facebuster, Forward Roll Leg Sweep, Snapmare with connecting Dropkick, Double Underhook Lock, Belly to Belly Slam, Cobra Clutch, Frankensteiner, Spinning Back Heel Kick, Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker, Rolling Cutter, Flying Crossbody, Wheel Kick, Tiger Mask, Fameouser, Sitout Jawbreaker, Roundhouse Kick, Dragon Suplex, Package Piledriver, Dragon Whip

Signature Move(s):  Bankrupt (*Oncoming Opp.* Spinning Knee-to-back Backbreaker pop-up trans. into STO), Drip Too Hard (MVP's Ballin' Elbow Drop), Racks-on-Racks (Three Rolling German Suplexes)

Primary Finisher:  Cash Out (Curb Stomp)

Secondary Finisher(s):  Queendome (Running Enzuigiri)

Special Finisher:  $tacked Deck (Scissor's Kick)

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography:  Win at all costs.  And you can be certain that, whatever the costs, R.C. 'Paper' $tacks is more than capable of covering.  The self-proclaimed Boss Bitch comes to the all-female promotion simply to dominate.  There is no line she will not cross.  No rule she will not break.  If it ensures success, she will comply.

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . C O N T R A C T • ]

Base Salary:  25,000 per appearance

Signing Bonus:  2,500

Length of Contract:  6 months

Special Concessions:
Transportation- WXW only covers air-travel.
Hotel- WXW secures room, but any additional expenses comes out of Ms. Moore's pocket.
Time Off- At the request of Ms. Moore only 7 days total, unless injury permits her from competing.
Championship Bonus- A small 5,000 dollar bonus will be awarded for every Championship adhered, an additional 3,000 for each successful defense.
Downside- Due to Ms. Moore being newly signed, she isn't given access to a limousine or her own changing room; also the fee(s) for her extraordinary entrance, wardrobe, etc. are deducted from her base salary.

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . A L L I E S • ]

Manager(s):  N/A

Tag Team Partner(s):  N/A

Faction Partner(s):  N/A

[ • S A M P L E . P R O M O • ]

::making an impression | scene 001::

If there was one thing Rochelle Moore knew how to do better than anyone, it was make an impression; and tonight she had made a long-lasting impression on the VWA Universe with a single blow that sent the Vixen's Champion careening.  The final imagery before Hardcore Halloween went off the air, was of her standing tall over the limp body of Heather Haze holding the belt high above her head.

Moments later...

Sashaying through the hall with her undeniable swagger - confidence on ten, feeling like a boss that’d just overthrown the company’s top bitch (probably because she had) - was Rochelle.  The hint of a smirk that played in the corner of her mouth was obvious indication that she was still reeling from her encounter with the Vixen's Champion, as were many throughout the compound.  One in particular by the name of Todd Lee would approach her with a mic practically glued to the inside of his fist, eager to be the first to break the story with an exclusive from the new mystery woman.

Todd Lee:
"Excuse me, Rochelle, if I may inquire you regarding what we've all just witnessed moments ago.." (Rochelle, ceasing in movement, shrugs her shoulders and gives a slight nod instructing Todd to commence with any questions he has regarding the infamous kick heard around the world.) "..many, myself included, are curious as to what brought on such an unprecedented assault?"

He cranes the mic in her direction, awaiting her response.  When Rochelle would part her full lips for the first time, a honey sweet sound would vibrate from her vocal chords.

Rochelle:
"Two words.  Heather Haze.  In my initial tweet I made a broad comment that suggested whoever was to emerge the new Vixen's Champion would have me to deal with in the end.  Mind you, I didn't tag anyone or throw a subliminal jab in anyone's direction.  But Heather had the nerve.. the audacity.. the blatant arrogance to not only respond but shade me in the process.  Meanwhile I'm reading her response(s) all the while thinking, 'You know nothing about me sis, why you so pressed over a tweet that wasn't directed at you?'  But I'm confident that after what she got in that ring tonight, as a small consequence for putting her hands on me, I made an impression."

Fans, watching the following via titantron, roared in response.  Todd would wield the VWA stamped microphone back to his lips to address the glowing vixen before him.

Todd Lee:
"Not to rain on your parade, but I'm not too sure you're aware of the extent of the damages your actions could pose on your career.  In addition to being Vixen's Champion, Heather Haze is also Head of Vixen Affairs, which practically makes her untouchable."

Rochelle:
"Untouchable." (Scoffs.) "Yeah, didn't look that way to me."

Her snide remarks uttered on a whisper, Todd continued, knowing from experience how catty the VWA Vixens are; and that snarky comments such as the one Rochelle made about Heather Haze were quite common especially when dealing with foes.  Like they were turning out to be.

Todd Lee:
"Heather Haze is arguably the most powerful figure in the Vixen's Division.  Are you not the slightest worried that she'll be looking to exact her revenge?"

Revenge.  They all knew it was coming.  Although Rochelle hadn't known Heather for very long, she didn't seem like the type to just let things go.  Rochelle had spoiled her victory by humiliating her on what should have been the best night of her life.  Revenge was a sure thing.  But the Glow Goddess would be ready.

Rochelle:
"Not at all -- I'm too lit for the bullshit.  If Heather wants to come crawling back for seconds, I will be more than happy to oblige her.  Frankly, I never get tired of socking bitches in their faces."

And with a flashing smile and wink, Rochelle would depart; with a slight bounce in her step that wasn't noticeable before.  The scene concludes with Todd Lee looking on as she disappears down the hall.

::this little light of mine | scene 002::
Sitting in isolation underneath the ultraviolet glow in her locker room is Rochelle.  Though much of her face and body remains unseen, the lime hue of her eye shadow, hair, and attire manage to burn brightly.  Her hands are brought together in a prayer like stance in the gap of her legs.  Her hooded-head bowed for but a moment, slowly rising to glare into the camera.

Rochelle:
"The moment we've waited for is now on the brink of fruition.  I say to those fans who have pined for this night for weeks, that I have shared in your anticipation for years.. years of wanting, wishing, and wondering if I'd ever reach this point.  Now that it's here, I will not let anything stop the momentum I've established as I look to acquire the Vixen's Championship for myself."

She glares around the room, a gasp steals her breath from her.

Rochelle:
"So many stars in attendance tonight.. but it will be me who shines brightest among them; possessing something that they do not have.  What I have cannot be taught in a gym or bought at a retail outlet; it ain't a muscle that can be worked out or an item that can be implanted like silicone -- it is God given talent.  It is mine to share with the world.  And the best thing about it is, no one - hard as they may try - can ever take it away from me."

The camera hones in on her features as she transitions to a more relevant topic, that being her opponent Sky Scott.

Rochelle:
"Sky Scott and I are two women who happen to debut on the same night; no petty differences to be hashed out, just two respectable women with undying affection for this business coming together to give an unforgettable performance.  Me, being an African-American woman raised in a country that was built by and for the flourishment of the Caucasian-American man, I don't expect anything easy to come my way -- I never do.. so I will enter this situation like I would any other; relentless and unwilling to compromise my victory.  My light will shine.. and it will burn."

Fade to black.

• TheHardk0reIk0n likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users