Welcome to Women's eXtreme Wrestling!

Sign In  Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to Women's eXtreme Wrestling! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Company Information by clicking the menu below. You may have to register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Photo

The Stone Sisters • versus • Necra Octavian Kane & Elena Dread

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 4 weeks ago

MIDCARD

Tag Team Match

The Stone Sisters • versus • Necra Octavian Kane & Elena Dread

#2 NOK

NOK

Jobber

• Champion
  • 17 posts

Posted 6 days ago

Act 1: A walk through time

Image-uploaded-from-iOS-7-667x500.jpg

The scene opens on the beautiful countryside of Virginia. Spring had already started, and the weather had started to turn warm. The camera moves over the vast fields. Cows and horses dotted the fields as the camera soon moves over the vast James River that wound itself along the land. The mountains loomed over the valleys as the bright colored wild flowers started to bloom once again. The tall magnolia trees lined the side o the road, with the sound of wild cardinals, chickadees, and finches took wing in search of their next meal.The camera moves over the long stretch of interstate filled with cars and massive trucks heading in both directions. The camera moves over the beautiful three masted ships at the James Town Settlement, before coming to a stop on what appears to be a place out of time. Colonial Williamsburg. Horse pulled carriages moved along the cobble stone streets carrying tourists along the streets taking in the history that was around them. Others walked along the old sidewalks and headed into the shops that lined either side of the streets. The smells from the bakery, and taverns filled the air, causing ones mouth to water at the thought of the treats within the old walls. The open air market place was filled with people as the sound of musket fire echoed over the streets.In the crowd of people we see a familiar face. She was dressed in a black leather jacket, and a pair of pants with silver writing against black cloth. Her long raven hair hung down her back against her pale skin, and her golden eyes caught the sunlight that was above her. It was Necra. She was taking in the sights around her and enjoying the quiet of the afternoon.

Necra: Colonial Williamsburg, the only place where you can still see the modern world from the streets of the old world. Within the walls of the shops modern technology is found but most of it, if not all of it is based off of the original homes and buildings that once stood here. I know you are all wondering where I've been for the last week or so. I've been in training, and healing up after my last title defense. I decided to make a stop here just to relax a bit before I head off to my next match. I'm surprised that I was teamed wit Elena Dread. But I'm willing to give it a go.

She walks along passing through the crowds that moved along the sidewalk. Something catches her eye that didn't seem to be part of the modern world. A woman dressed in a long period dress moved along without anyone seeing her. It was a spirit moving among the world of the living. Necra smiles softly as she stops in front of the private homes decorated with wreathes made from lilacs, and apples, and other fresh flowers that could be found.

Necra: Erin, and Neva... The sisters of Rock and Roll. Please.. I've heard you play and you are not that good. I've faced you Erin in other places and my God you are worthless. You haven't held any titles here and yet you want to stand against me? Ever since I came back into the WXW I've managed to take the title from Vero and held onto it since then. You two are just little wannabes in more ways than one. Princess of Rock and Roll? Wow... That's not original or anything. You're band geeks no matter how you look at it. Neva I've never heard of you let alone ever seen you in the ring, but I know your sister will do everything in the ring just to keep you safe and out of my hands. But we all know that's not going to happen. This is a tourney and trust me I plan on getting all the way to the end and if that means I have to destroy the two of you then so be it.

Necra continues along the cobblestone sidewalks and soon comes to the Governors Palace. It loomed over the rest of the buildings and seemed to give off a strange feeling. She looked up toward one of the windows and there stood the same young woman looking out at the streets below.

Necra: The governors palace. Only a handful of people have ever called this place home. The last governor that stayed here let when the revolution started in fear that they would come for him and his family. Then in 1781 it burnt down during the siege of York Town. It has been rebuilt, and redone into it former glory. But the spirits still remain within the walls, lost in time. As for the World Elite, Lindsey I've already destroyed you in one match, and now you and your so called partner will face off against myself and Elena. Lindsey you've held the Television title twice but that doesn't impress me. If you held one of the higher titles then maybe I would be impressed. As for you Amanda I've never heard of you, let alone seen you in the ring. Amanda I've seen one like you before. But are you truly immortal? If I were you I wouldn't make such claims. But then again, it doesn't matter you will meet defeat in the middle of the ring, no matter what you do to stop me.

She enters through the portcullis of the grounds, and she starts to head toward the massive garden maze that sat behind the house. The maze was already lush and green and the pathway had been cleared of debris from the long winter months.

Necra: Bloodlines... Meh champions and competitors. How many times have I stepped against any of you and pulled off a win and held a title over you? Enough... I've never been impressed with any of you, and with good reason. You have held the lowest titles that only a handful of people would even want. I made the Parental Adversary title something to go after when it was in AUW. Then you came in behind and took it, making it nothing more than a joke. I have a feeling IF you won the tag titles the same thing would happen. I have more confidence in World Elite more than you... And that's saying something. Speaking of which you have yet to even open your mouths about this tourney. Are you scared? Or have you finally realized that everyone else is better than you? But then again, it's not that hard to be better than you. Elena and I will do what we have to do and take our rightful place as the number one contender for the tag titles.

She starts to walk along the path that wound itself through the maze heading toward the center of the maze.

Necra: As for the Saints of Los Angeles tell me what have you done that should make me sit up and take notice of either one of you? Nothing. You're just like everyone else in this match. You think you're hot shit when you are worthless and can't get anywhere in the company to prove yourself. You have yet to say anything to the loser team you're facing off against so that tells me one thing... You're not worth anyone's time, including mine. Cheerleaders... God that is pathetic. Ho many cheerleaders is there in this company? Is it a right of passage in life to be a cheerleader and a wrestler? I don't really know if there is anything that I can say to you that I haven't already said to the other teams. The point I want to make clear is that NONE of you can hold a candle to my partner and I. So bring everything that you have into the match and see how long you can last against us.

She soon reaches the middle of the maze and sees a fountain that was turned on, and sprayed water up into the air, before falling into the stone basin below it. Necra smile watching the water before sitting on the edge of the fountain.

Necra: Ladies just know that you have one hell of a fight on your hands no matter what you do to try and stop us. I don't plan on walking away with nothing, and I'll make sure of that. By the end of this match you will be broken, battered, beaten, bruised, bloodied, and humiliated. This will be a night to remember, and another successful win. I am the Goddess of Death, The Queen of the Dead, The Lady in Black, The Angel of Death, The Reaper of Souls, a child of heaven and hell. Fear me; for when you look upon me you will see your end. See you soon and good luck... You're going to need it.

She smiles as she sees a shadow move across the ground. She turns and sees a form starting to form as the scene fades to black.

• TheHardk0reIk0n likes this

Current Posted Image

#3 Becksploder

Becksploder

Lower Midcard

• Talent
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 4 days ago

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Former Posted Image

#4 NOK

NOK

Jobber

• Champion
  • 17 posts

Posted 4 days ago

Act 1: History is destined to repeat itself

"In the land of gods and monsters
I was an angel
Living in the garden of evil
Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed
Shining like a fiery beacon
You got that medicine I need
Fame, liquor, love, give it to me slowly
Put your hands on my waist, do it softly
Me and God we don’t get along, so now I sing"
"Gods and Monsters - Lana Del Rey

21c4d3a47fec1d1003c0cfdd0f0d00cd--histor

The scene opens on the beautiful Virginian countryside once again. The night had come on quick, and the sound of frogs echoed through the night, as the sound of owls somewhere in the trees that surrounded what appeared to be a massive building that seemed to appear out of nowhere. The smell of sea water mixed with foulness of swamp area filled ones senses as we the walls of the old fort at Jamestowne. A few lights cast their light to the ground underneath, but the rest of the grounds were pitch black. A tall obelisk loomed over the shore of the James River. Shadows moved across the ground, as the sound of the water gently lapped against the shore line. The old church was under reconstruction, and refurbishment and the scaffolding creaked in the gentle breeze that moved across the island.A single figure is soon seen walking across the bridge from the main entrance of the site and toward the fort. The figure moves in silence as they move across the wooden bridge.The figure soon stops at the edge of the bridge and we see that they are dressed in a long black trench coat with silver inscriptions embedded on it. A pair of sandals adorn the slender pale feet, The camera pans up and we see that it is Necra. Her golden eyes scan the dark world around her, and smiles. She had seen what the Stone sisters had to say and she couldn't help but laugh as she watched them go on about how she was wrong. It was only a matter of time before they learned the harsh lesson... One they would never forget. She looks up at the obelisk before staring out at the water.

Necra: In 1607 the first settlers touched the shore of the James River. They came up the river in hope of finding the perfect place where they could live in peace, and claim it in the name of he King. The place they found was Jamestowne. But there were a lot of problems. One, there was no fresh water. The James River is salt water, and the bridge I crossed is surrounded by swamp. Starvation, and attacks from the natives were always a threat. The stories of Pocahontas and John Smith were... A little more than myth. he was 10 when John Smith showed up... Speaking of stories...

Necra smiles as she looks out toward the water before turning to the right and starts down the trail that wound itself through the grounds.

Necra: Erin and Neva told such stories about me, and Elena, and I have to say it made me laugh. I don't care who your mentors were, for the simple fact that they were jut as worthless as you are. They all seemed to disappear never to be heard from again, while I remained in the business, and took what I wanted from each place that I have been in. When you two speak it bores me. You play games, and go to the mall... Yippie. I make all of my own clothing, but I guess you don't know that since you don't have any class or taste for that matter. I've been all over the world, and take in things that actually mean something to the world. If electricity was never discovered you wouldn't be able to play your little games now would you? Think about what is important and you might actually understand how things work.

She stops in front of the church and looks up seeing a light moving in the window. She tilts her head, before moving on and walking through the front gate of the fort. Multiple holes had been dug and covered up for the night.

Necra: Tell me Erin how long has it been since you've held a title in WXW? Or anywhere for that matter. In SEE I am a CHAMPION! And I am here here as well. So tell me why should I be worried about you kicking my teeth down my throat when you can't even conquer the women around you here in WXW. I've come into the company with one thing in mind and that is winning, and nothing else. Which I have done more than once. I love you just assumed that you are better than I am when we all know the truth. You're little girls playing in a game that is meant for the big kids. I don't care who you've faced, or what you've done. You seem like you just want to try and not succeed, and I can arrange that.

Necra continues to walk along the walls of the fort, as she hears movement from the other side of the wall. It was the sound of soft footfalls, and quick movement. Shadows and figures soon appear as she watches settlers move toward he slits in the fort walls and the sound of musket fire soon echos through the night. She watches men fall on both sides, before they fade into nothingness.

Necra: These spirits will repeat their own deaths over and over again, and in a way they remind me of you two. You will repeat your mistakes until you finally manage get somewhere, but it won't be in our match. Elena and I will do everything and anything to take you down, and destroy you. I'm not playing games, let alone letting you two little piss ants walk away with the win and moving onto the last round of this little tourney.

She stops in front of the giant statue of John Smith that looked out into the James River. The statue looked worn, but yet it was well kept, and cared for by the park.

Necra: Do you know why I come to places like this? Its not to teach lessons in history, but to take in the emotions that still reside within the walls, and grounds where they have walked. I take in the darkness, the sadness, the joy, and everything else the experienced and use it. Plus... They say history is doomed to repeat itself if the lesson is not learned. And the lesson that no one has learned when they face me is that I always win. And this time won't be any different. So Erin, Neva you can run your mouths all you want but it's not going to help you in the middle of the ring. Prove that you actually have talent and you might just make it out of this one in one piece... Mostly.

Necra laughs as she turns and starts up the path that lead away from the fort and toward the grounds where the old state house had once resided. Now a small museum sat above the state house foundation. Glass floors showed the outline of the state house, while artifacts laid in glass cases within the building. She disappears and soon reappears inside. The area was dark, but a few small spotlights cast their light to the floor below.

Necra: As for Bloodline, The Cheerleader, World Elite, and the Saints of Los Angeles you might as well just give up. Once we take out the Stone Sisters we are coming for all of you. I don't care who wins the other matches for the simple fact that none of you are worthy enough to lick my boots. You all think that you're going to walk away with the number one contender spot but once again all of you are wrong. Hell Saints, and Bloodline have yet to even say anything. so that just proves that you are cowards and nothing more. I'm not going to waste my time on you. World Elite, Cheerleaders you never mentioned anything about the other teams, so that makes me think that you are not concerned about the others, but that will be your downfall, and when all is said and done, there will be nothing that you can do to stop us. 

Her eyes flash red, as she turns and starts to walk through the room filled with artifacts.

Necra: Don't worry about me being ready for our match because I have trained for it and what a joy its going to be. This will be the match of the night, and one that none of you will forget. It's funny really, the feeling that his place gives off is one that makes one skin crawl. Eyes from days gone by watch the modern world wondering what has happened. But this isn't about them, this is about our match. But I don't believe there is really anything let to say to any of you really. I am the Goddess of Death, Queen of the Dead, the Reaper of Souls, The Angel of Death, The Lady in Black, the Child of Heaven and Hell! Fear me! For when you look upon me you will see your end. See you soon, and good luck... You're going to need it.

She smiles as she rounds the corner, and as the camera peers around the corner, we see that she is gone, leaving nothing more than the artifacts shimmering in the dim light as the scene fades to black.

Current Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users