Welcome to Women's eXtreme Wrestling!

Sign In  Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to Women's eXtreme Wrestling! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Company Information by clicking the menu below. You may have to register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Photo

Mystress SynnThe BDSM Queen

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Synn

Synn

Jobber

• Unsigned Talent
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 12:05 AM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description: Jessie Jane

2d9cuxg.jpg

Ring Name: Mystress Synn

Nicknames: Synn

Birthday: Unknown

Debut Date: Unknown

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 132 lbs.

Hometown/Billed From: Parts Unknown

Alignment/Disposition:
- [x] Ruthless Heel

Tendency to Cheat:
- [x] Always

Motivation to Compete:
- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.

Personality: Cold, Callous Dominatrix

Fighting Style: Technical

Signature Match: Cage Match

Favorite Weapons: Cat-O-Nine Tails

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: Genitorturers - Sin City

Entrance Description: "Sin City" plays as Mystress Synn steps out onto the ramp with her whip as she wiggles her body seductively as the men in the audience whistle and shout. She struts down the ramp in her black latex jumpsuit, thigh high spiked heel boots. The jumpsuit accentuating her ample bosom pushing up and nearly out of the top of it. She crawls into the ring on all fours like a cat and slowly makes her way to the middle of the ring, then slowly gets to her feet and runs her hands seductively up and down her body with a moan that drives the men insane. She then blows a kiss to the entire audience. 

Ring Attire: Leather clad Dominatrix outfit.

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s): Sweet Synn (Spinning Tombstone Piledriver)

Primary Finisher: Safe Word (Leg Trap Camel Clutch)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users