Welcome to Women's eXtreme Wrestling!

Sign In  Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to Women's eXtreme Wrestling! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Company Information by clicking the menu below. You may have to register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Photo

Destruction ForceMy first stable name since the 1980's

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mr Green

Mr Green

Lower Midcard

• Talent
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:07 PM

Faction Members Names: Lightning, Kitty Valentine, Alexandria McKnight and Jessica Starr

Combined Weight:Unknown as Alexandria does not discolose her weight

Faction Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] 
- [x] 
- [x] 
- [x] Tweeners - Alexandria, Jessica and Kitty Valentine
- [x] 
- [x] Ruthless Heels - Lightning
- [x] 

Tendencies to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] 
- [x] Often
- [x] Sometimes
- [x] 
- [x] 

Motivations to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.
- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.
- [x] Other; please specify.

Faction Gimmick: Explain your gimmick here. This is NOT a BIO! Mr. Green's claim to fame in the wrestling world. Power and Destruction. Simple and basic premisis. Money, gold,. fame and titles.

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

Entrance Music:"number One" by Manowar
Entrance Description:Mr. Green steps out on stage with a microphone. Introduces each member of this version of the Destruction Force stable as the music begins as they each step out on stage.  The lights throughout the arena are those of the different wrestlers' attire. They put their hands together, they all raise them high together as "one".  making their way to the ring, Mr.Green stands in the center of the ring as Alexandria, jessica, Kitty and Lightning all pose on the top tunbuckles.

Ring Attire:They all wear their own wrestling attires.

[ • I N - R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):Superkicks

Primary Finisher: Lightning Bomb(Powerbomb by Lightning) as the other follow up with top rope splashes onto opponent one after the other.

Secondary Finisher(s): Distraction by Mr. Green) repeated chair shots by each member in the match.

Special Finisher:Mist to the face of opponents as they each hit their own finishing moves.
[ • F A C T I O N ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography:Mr. Green's original stable name going back to the 1980's when the first version of it was formed. Power, glory, fame and punishemnt.  Each member bringing something different to the team. Led by the first original member of the team, Lightning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users