No replies to this topic

#1 The Russo Dynasty

The Russo Dynasty

Jobber

• Talent
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:49 PM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:Toni Storm

Ring Name (If Applicable): Maeve

Height: 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)

Weight: 120 lb (54 kg)

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Never

Hometown/Billed From: Syracuse, New York

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.

Gimmick: 

Signature Match: None

Favorite Weapons: Barbed Wire Baseball Bat

Entrance Music: “Rip Her to Schreads” by Boomkat

Entrance Description: “Rip Her to Shreds” by Boomkat hits,Maeve Russo comes out and raises her hands in the classic talk to the hands pose before walking to the ring while acting as if she can’t stand any of the fans.

Ring Attire: Black leather wrestling pants, “Mean Girl” T-Shirt, black boots, her boots have black soles with neon lights surrounding the outer edges.

Fighting Style: Technical High Flying Brawler

Wrestler similar to: Toni Storm

Signature Move(s): 630° Senton

Primary Finisher: UNBELIEVABLE! (Fisherman Neckbreaker)

Secondary Finisher(s): Sunset Flip from the Top Rope, Crossface, STF, Elevated Cloverleaf, Stunner

Special Finisher: Fireman's Carry Cutter

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: Lorelei is the daughter of AUW Commentator Salmia Russo and Granddaughter of the late professional wrestler and Executive "Wolfe" Russo and Currently a member of The Russo Dynasty. She has been known to be very snarky towards her mother for trying to keep her from following the footsteps of her grandfather and parents. Known by her wrestling name Maeve, which is her two middle names Mya and Eve combined together. Lorelei is known to change her hairstyle quite a bit, and she herself considers it to be almost an obsession.

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . C O N T R A C T • ]

Base Salary: $7,500

Signing Bonus: $10,000

Length of Contract: 1 year

Special Concessions (Transportation, Hotel, Time Off, Championship Bonus, Downside):

[ • M A N A G E R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18

Ring Name (If Applicable):

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . A L L I E S • ]

Tag Team Partner(s):

Faction:The Bloodline

[ • S A M P L E . P R O M O • ]

Sample Promo:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Face

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users