#1 Mr Green

Mr Green

Lower Midcard

• Unsigned Talent
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 02:01 PM

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:42 AM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:Solo Darling
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18

Ring Name:Miss Purrfect Kitty Valentine

Nicknames (If Applicable):Miss Purrfect, Feline Extreme

Birthday:26 years old

Debut Date:Signing first contract

Height: 5 feet 10 inches

Weight:145 pounds

Hometown/Billed From:whatever city we are travelling to. USA girl

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] 
- [x] 
- [x] 
- [x] Tweener
- [x] 
- [x] 
- [x] 

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] 
- [x] 
- [x] Sometimes
- [x] 
- [x] 

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.
- [x] 
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] 
- [x] 
- [x] Other; please specify.

Personality: Explain your character's personality here.Will show you respect from the start, but when you disrespect her, she will fight you anytime, anywhere, suing any means necessary for the right punishment. Loves to go into the crowds and drink their drinks during matches to get reenergized during the match.

Fighting Style: (Technical/Brawler/High Flying)Grappler/technical

Wrestler similar to:Bret Hart

Signature Match:Weapons on a Pole

Favorite Weapons:Mace hidden in her boot, Crowd area, drinks, chairs and whatever else she can get her hands on.

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music:"Lookin Out for #1" Twisted Sister

Entrance Description:The arena goes dark and silent as the camera pans around. Strobe lights begin as the music starts. Miss Purrfect appears on stage posing for the fans. As she makes her way to the ring, she stops at several fans, letting them take her picture with them. Circling the outside of the ring, she climbs up on the ring apron, back against the ropes, Flips backwards over the ropes into the ring. Climbing each turnbuckle. she poses for the fans as they take pictures. Moving to one corner, she removes her cat ears and tail and prepares for battle.

Ring Attire:Multicolored one piece, arm sleeves and boots the same color as the one piece, black knee pads.Fluffy cat ears and tail.

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):Axe Handle Elbow Drop, Diving Axe Handle Elbow Drop, Bridging German Suplex, Belly to Back Suplex, Figure Four Leglock, Twisting Leg lock,Superplex, Corner Splash, Diving Clothesline, Standing Drop Kick

Primary Finisher:Lights Out (Slingshot Suplex)

Secondary Finisher(s):Number 1(Sharpshooter)

Special Finisher:(used mostly when there are no rules) Ringpost Figure Four Leglock

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography:

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . C O N T R A C T • ]

Base Salary:upto management

Signing Bonus:upto management

Length of Contract:upto management

Special Concessions (Transportation, Hotel, Time Off, Championship Bonus, Downside):upto management

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . A L L I E S • ]

Manager(s):Mr. Green

Tag Team Partner(s):

Faction Partner(s):

[ • S A M P L E . P R O M O • ]

Sample Promo:

Copy & Paste template and fill it out. Post in Wrestler Roster!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users