Lower Midcard

• Talent
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 10:29 PM

•» ----------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G
• ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base:

28hk55f.jpg
Blonde Haired' Tila Tequila as pictured above.

Ring Name: Ayumi

Height: 5'0

Weight: 100 Lbs.

Hometown/Billed From: Residing in Boston, MA

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Pure Babyface

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Never

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.

Personality: Smiling, crowd-pleaser, care-free spirit.

Fighting Style: High Flyer

Wrestler similar to: Kairi Sane

Signature Match: Ladder Match

Favorite Weapons: Kendo Stick
•» -------------------------------------------------------------------«•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N
• ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: Indestructible (The Next Door) by Exile (Feat. Flo Rida)

Entrance Description: Ayumi strides out with her theme music blaring through the loud speakers. She shows love to her fans as she walks down the ramp way, slapping their hands and posing for pics before making her way into the ring and going into her corner.

Ring Attire:

2j4x4zm.jpg

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s): DDT, Corkscrew Moonsault Splash, Spinning Roundhouse Kick

Primary Finisher: Foot Stomp Facebreaker

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

A young up-and-coming rookie, determined to break into the wrestling business. Ayumi got her first major break in the now defunct Imperial Valley Luchas serving as an apprentice/errand girl to Jennifer Enigma who took the young girl under her wings and taught her all about the wrestling business. Ayumi would then later enrol in Mike Maddox's wrestling academy to hone her skills, while doing some ring announcing on the side over at Shrouded Enigma Entertainment. Now as a recent wrestling graduate, Ayumi  looks to make her mark in WXW by impressing and dazzling the crowd with her high flying/technical style of wrestling. The sky is the limit for Ayumi as a breakout star in 2019.

Current tag_team_champ.pngx1

Current trios_champ.pngx1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users