Welcome to Women's eXtreme Wrestling!

Sign In  Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to Women's eXtreme Wrestling! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Company Information by clicking the menu below. You may have to register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Photo

Amber Scott

Face

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 The Bloodline

The Bloodline

Midcard

• Champion
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 12:42 AM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:Rachel Ellering

Nicknames (If Applicable):

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 141

Alignment (Heel/Tweener/Face): Face

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Not at all

Hometown/Billed From:Philadelphia,PA

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.

Gimmick:Revealed later

Signature Match:Barbwire Massacre

Favorite Weapons:

Entrance Music:"If I'm James Dean,You're Audrey Hepburn" By Sleeping With Sirens 

Entrance Description:"If I'm James Dean,You're Audrey Hepburn" By Sleeping With Sirens blasts through the arena....Amber Scott walks out on to the stage through the curtain to a huge ovation then she walks down the ring high fiving fans then she slides into the ring under the bottom rope 

"

Ring Attire:Rachel Ellering Ring attire

Fighting Style:Technical/Brawler

Wrestler similar to: Rachel Ellering

Signature Move(s):Spin Cycle (Argentine Powerbomb) & The Turn About (Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker)

Primary Finisher:Philly Special (Powerbomb Lungblower)

Secondary Finisher(s):The Dedication (Elbow Drop off the top rope)

Special Finisher:Philly Soul (Tombstone Piledriver)

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: Revealed Later

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . C O N T R A C T • ]

Base Salary: up to Mandi

Signing Bonus: up to Mandi

Length of Contract: up to Mandi

Special Concessions (Transportation, Hotel, Time Off, Championship Bonus, Downside):

[ • M A N A G E R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18

Ring Name (If Applicable):

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . A L L I E S • ]

Tag Team Partner(s):

Faction:The Bloodline

[ • S A M P L E . P R O M O • ]

Sample Promo:

Current xtreme_combat_champ.png x1

Current television_champ.png x1

Former tag_team_champ.png x1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Face

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users