Welcome to Women's eXtreme Wrestling!

Sign In  Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to Women's eXtreme Wrestling! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Company Information by clicking the menu below. You may have to register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Photo

The Crane Sisters

Heel

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TheHardk0reIk0n

TheHardk0reIk0n

Main Event

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:11 AM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . T A G . T E A M ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Team Members Names: Jamie & Jeanie Crane

Combined Weight: 280 lbs.

Alignment (Heel/Tweener/Face): Heel

Entrance Music: "Firework" by Katy Perry

Entrance Description: "Firework" by Katy Perry hits and The Crane Sisters come out in an elaborate costumes similar to those worn by Katy Perry for the video. They dance & power walk around the ring while the song plays and slides into the ring on their bellies and continue to dance while removing their outer costume.

Signature Move(s): Super Collider, Double Sentons

Primary Finisher: Fireworks (Imploding 450° Splash followed by a 5 Star Frog Splash)

Secondary Finisher(s): Backpack Stunner followed by a Senton

Special Finisher: SUPERKICK PARTY! (Double Superkicks)

[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: The Crane Sisters are members of a small close-nit independent wrestling family from England who are trying to hit it big in the U.S. and global professional wrestling market.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Heel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users