Heel

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Often
- [x] Sometimes
- [x] Rare

Hometown/Billed From:
London England

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.

Gimmick: She is like the real life Harely Quinn ,but without the killing people

Signature Match:
Ladder

Favorite Weapons:
A Big homemade malet she made

Entrance Music:I'm About To Break You by New Years Day

Entrance Description:
I'm About To Break You by New Years Day starts to play and out walks Marley with her hands behind her back looking out into the crowd. Her pigtails bounce as she moves her head to her music as she skips down the ramp way.

Marley gets to the side of the ring as she slaps her hands on it bending down. She
places her hand under her chin smirking as the fans give her a mixed reaction.

She rolls into the ring and jumps up and onto the middle of the ring ropes. She sits on them as they bounce up and down. Marley sticks her blue tounge out at the fans as she giggles getting off the ropes walking around the middle of the ring waiting on her opponent.

Ring Attire:Liv Morgans, Harley Quinn

Fighting Style: Technical/High Flying

Wrestler similar to: Liv Morgan, Lindsey Calaway, Toni Storm, Ruby Riott

Signature Move(s):
Bubble Gum Pop: she sticks her gum in the persons face and Double knee facebreakers them

Primary Finisher:
Blackout: A Matrix Evasion into a RKO

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Biography:
Is waiting to be written
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . C O N T R A C T • ]

Base Salary:
Enough for her to get by

Signing Bonus:
whatever the higher ups think is best

Length of Contract:
As long as she can last

Special Concessions (Transportation, Hotel, Time Off, Championship Bonus, Downside):
she never ask for anything unless it's necessary
[ • M A N A G E R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Ring Name:

Nicknames (if applicable):

Clients:

Picture Bases/CAWs Description:

Faction Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

Tendencies to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

Manager's Gimmick:
[ • M A N A G E R ' S . R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • M A N A G E R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography:

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . A L L I E S • ]

Tag Team/Faction Partner(s):

[ • S A M P L E . P R O M O • ]

Sample Promo:

Share Share

Former tag_team_champ.png x1

Former trios_champ.png x1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users