No replies to this topic

#1 Mr Green

Mr Green

Lower Midcard

• Unsigned Talent
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 12:37 PM

» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S. E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L. C O M P E T I T O R ' S. R E C O R D • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S. IN F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18    
Long black hair with silver lightning bolts sprays painted in it. After shedding her hard black mask at her mother's gravesite, she no longer wears it. long black arm sleeves, knee-high black boots, black trunks with lightning bolts on them.

Nicknames (If Applicable): Lightning

Height: 5 Feet 11 inches

Weight:155 pounds

Alignment (Heel/Tweener/Face): Heel

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] 
- [x] Often
- [x] 
- [x] 
- [x] 

Hometown/Billed From MIDA(Mental Institute of Devious Attackers.) real hometown, Lawrence, Kansas. Also resides at Mr. green's mansion in Las Vegas, nevada.

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] 
- [x] 
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.
- [x] 
- [x] Other; please specify.

Gimmick: Has lived in the MIDA Mental Hospital since a child. She likes to torture and punishes her opponents, inflicting as much pain on them as possible. SHe collects dolls, action figures of all her opponents and victims. She likes to collect also the shiny objects in her possession(championship belts).Will attack without hesitation.

Signature Match: Electric Steel Cage

Favorite Weapons: foreign object hidden in her ring gear.

Entrance Music: "Vengeance is Mine" by Alice Cooper

Entrance Description: The arena becomes dark, with only a very low light throughout. Sounds of thunder begin echoing throughout the arena as the big screen begins to fill with thunderstorm clouds. The Destruction Force symbol promptly follows on screen as the slow beginning of the music begins to play. A strobe light effect begins to play throughout the arena.Mr. Green appears on stage. Smoke fill the arena and the stage as lightning enters the stage. Lightning bolts strike the stage and erupt in fire as she takes the lead before them heading to the ring. Once inside the ring, she moves to one turnbuckle, and kneels down into the corner, resting against it, waiting for her opponent.

Ring Attire: variations of the style,  long black arm sleeves, skin-tight black top open around midsection and stomach, black long tights with lightning bolts on both legs, black, long knee high boots.

Fighting Style: (Technical/Brawler/High Flying)Power Grappler and technician

Wrestler similar to:(will update more moves later)

Signature Move(s):Straightjacket(submission) Crippler crossface

Primary Finisher: Lightning Bomb(Top Rope Powerbomb)

Secondary Finisher(s): distraction by Mr. Green, she uses a foreign object hidden in her gear

Special Finisher: Top Rope Piledriver

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: She hails from MIDA(Mental Institute of Devious Attackers) She has lived there since a child when police had found her covered in blood holding a knife over her parent's bodies. She was a hysterical psychotic state has since lived in MIDA. She collects figures of all her opponents, some with broken bodies after she had faced the opponent in the ring. Various copies of wrestling championship belts she has won also line her room. Experiments at the institute had begun on her at around the age of 25. Her physical appearance does not age now due to the experiments by Mr. Green and the staff to keep her young for when he can finally prove she did not kill her parents. 

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S. C O N T R A C T • ]

Base Salary: up to the staff

Signing Bonus: up to the staff

Length of Contract: as long as the promotion is open

Special Concessions (Transportation, Hotel, Time Off, Championship Bonus, Downside):

[ • M A N A G E R ' S. I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18 He looks like the old tv show, The Green Hornet

Ring Name (If Applicable):

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . A L L I E S • ]

Tag Team Partner(s): none here yet

Faction: Destruction Force stable

[ • S A M P L E . P R O M O • ]

Sample Promo:u have my promos for other wrestlers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users