Welcome to Women's eXtreme Wrestling!

Sign In  Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to Women's eXtreme Wrestling! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Company Information by clicking the menu below. You may have to register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Photo

The Saints Of Los Angelestag team

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mr Green

Mr Green

Lower Midcard

• Talent
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 09:59 AM

» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . T A G . T E A M ' S . R E C O R D • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Team Members Names:Alexandria McKnight and Jessica Star

Combined Weight:Unknown as Alexandria does bnot disclose her weightr

Alignment (Heel/Tweener/Face):Tweener

Entrance Music: Saints of Los Angeles by Motley Crue

Entrance Description:Short bursts of fire erupts repeatedly at the front of the stage. A Burning Pentagram symbol is on the stage as the music begins to play. Alexaandria and Jessica arise from beneath the stage into the center of the pentagram. They are both wearing white decorated robes with a hood over their faces.. They remove their hoods and raise their fists together in the air as the flames around the pentagram rise high then disipate. They make their way to the ring.

Signature Move(s):Double clotheslines, 1 distracts the ref while other chokes opponent with tag strap, doulbe team moves on the outside. Tornado DDT's

Primary Finisher:(Demolition Decapapitacion) SOL - Alexandria holds opponent up, slams them down to the mat with a hard side slam as Jessica comes off the top rope with a flying elbow drop to their chest.

Secondary Finisher(s):Spike Piledriver

Special Finisher:(Hart Foundation's move)

[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users