Welcome to Women's eXtreme Wrestling!

Sign In  Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to Women's eXtreme Wrestling! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Company Information by clicking the menu below. You may have to register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Photo

Lindsey Flare

Face

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lindsey Flare

Lindsey Flare

Lower Midcard

• Talent
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 02:03 AM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18
Stacy kiebler

Nicknames (If Applicable):legs

Height:5 ft 10 in

Weight: 120 lbs

Alignment (Heel/Tweener/Face):face

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Never

Hometown/Billed From:arkadelphia, Arkansas

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
-
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
-
-

Gimmick: the sister of wrestling legend aj flare looking to make an impact for herself.

Signature Match: tables match

Favorite Weapons:high heels

Entrance Music:legs by zz top.

Entrance Description: legs hits and Lindsey walks out to cheers as she Walks down to the ring in a skirt.

Ring Attire:a skirt with a flare family blouse.

Fighting Style: (Technical/Brawler/High Flying) high flyer

Wrestler similar to: Alexa bliss

Signature Move(s): ljf- an anklelock

Primary Finisher: stunner

Secondary Finisher(s): Lindsey bomb- a Powerbomb from the corner.

Special Finisher: Lindsey clash- her version of the styles clash.

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: her biography is she is the younger sister of aj flare and wants to make it big herself.

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . C O N T R A C T • ]

Base Salary: 1 mil

Signing Bonus:1 mil

Length of Contract: 1 year

Special Concessions (Transportation, Hotel, Time Off, Championship Bonus, Downside): none

[ • M A N A G E R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18

Real Name aj flare

Ring Name (If Applicable): aj flare

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . A L L I E S • ]

Tag Team Partner(s):

Faction:

[ • S A M P L E . P R O M O • ]

Sample Promo:
http://www.boards2go...55432&user=rage

Former television_champ.pngx2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Face

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users